• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil Village

Kura

I am very new to Resident Evil Village and looking for a friend or partner to write with. Something long-term and private is preferred. I love bringing random thoughts and seeing where it could go, or running off of canon scenes and changing them somehow with some of our flavour. I like it when my partner comes to me about ideas too, or we keep building off of each other. One-shots are okay too, and so is 18+ – just so that's out of the way.

Narrative prose and strong characterization is preferred most of all. Please have a decent grasp of literacy. Give me paragraphs, as much as you want to write. Please do not send just two paragraphs with little to nothing going on in them; these are very difficult to respond to; and please tell me if you also need more provided. Please do not worry about speed; there is absolutely no rush, or a reason to rush. I try to match what I am given, and I won't jump down your throat over a few dumb errors.

Communication between us is really important, too. I am comfortable and encourage writing controversial and dark topics, but I don't want YOU to be uncomfortable. If something is wrong, unclear, not grabbing, or upsets you PLEASE speak up. All I ask is you not be rude about it. We can discuss specifics in private.

Something that should be mentioned immediately is: I am not a full Resident Evil fan; despite having basic knowledge of other games, I am mostly albeit freshly into 7 and Village, BUT I am 100% open to working with someone with greater hold of the universe.

CHARACTERS WANTED : ETHAN WINTERS | DONNA BENEVIENTO

I am an / a Alcina Dimitrescu and / or Karl Heisenberg looking for someone to write an Ethan Winters and / or Donna Beneviento.

My general desire is to have Ethan and his partner stuck in a place and situation where they are both vulnerable somehow and are forced to work together. Begrudging acceptance is absolutely desired; bonding, or romance, or at least intimacy is absolutely encouraged.

Both Alcina and Karl will have their own storylines with Ethan; I do not want them in the same one. Donna is STRICTLY for something with Karl, however I'm 100% open to other ideas.

If you have or would prefer to use an original character, we can certainly bring them into the mix. I feel confident most people here know the general ~Mary Sue~ / ~Gary Stu~ talk. I am also not against you wanting to use someone from a different Resident Evil installment!

I do not mind doing multiple threads at once, however would prefer doing one to warm up, then plot for others. You are free to call whatever shots you like; even if our thoughts contrast, we can definitely find a compromise.

Maybe we have other things in common, too! Let's find out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back