• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil Rp (Always Open!!!)

Hi! I'm looking for (multiple) partners to rp with! A little bit about my writing style, I prefer to write in 3rd person, past tense, but I'm pretty open to matching what my partner likes to do. I can write anywhere from non-lit to full lit, again, depends on my partners preferred writing style/length
I do both romantic and platonic relationships, i.e partners, friends, family "pairings," etc.
I do bxb (m/m), gxg (f/f), bxg (m/f) and even poly ships! The more the merrier
With that being said I will also mention that I am not the most confident with making ocs myself since I'm bad at creating them, but I am absolutely open to rping against an oc of yours as a canon character, or giving oc a shot!!
Cross game characters/ships are A-Okay in my books as long as there isn't a weird age difference (also keep in mind I won't age characters up just to make it "okay")

I'm open to any timeline within the games (or if we want to use characters from the games in different au timelines that's cool with me!!) but I'm not as well versed in the extra games/much in the way outside of the official canon 0-8 timelines (aside from revelations)!! But I'm open to anything of course~
I would be happy to play as protagonists or antagonists!
I'd be most well versed with playing Jill, Leon, Chris, Claire, Carlos, Sherry, and Sheva as protagonists, and any of the antagonists from 1-3, revelations, 5 and Village!

I love all types of aus with all types of topics attached to them, anything from supernatural, android, horror, mystery, action, mafia, angels/demons, shapeshifters, high school/college/school life in general, artist/musician, actors/acting, gender identity/coming to terms with sexuality, apocalypse, medieval/renaissance, royalty, angst, fluff, dystopian society, some darker topics (within certain limits of course), etc.
I'm pretty open to anything so if you're interested or think we might have certain things in common feel free to comment under here or dm/pm me!! I try my best to respond as quickly as possible, but do know that I have a job and I won't always be active all day! I live in EST so time zone differences might also be an affecting factor. But, besides that, I'd love to plan/talk with you if you're interested!!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to RP with you if you're still looking for a partner! I have an OC in mind for a Claire story and am willing to play multiple characters

this is cool, wanna do a male lady dimitrescu x Ethan winters rp>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back