• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil: Neo Chronicles

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club
Hi! So I just got into Resident Evil, and I'm interested in doing an OC centered RP in the universe! The idea I have is that it takes place 10 or so years aftee RE6, with Neo Umbrella being dismantled and all samples kf the C-Virus being confiscated by the BSAA. They did numerous tests on it in an underground facility in Scotland, right under a small village. The infection gets out kf the facility and infects the village, so several agents are sent in to locate survivors and find out how the C-Virus was released. OCs will be the main focus, but you can play certain canon characters if you run them by me first. Anyone interested?
CS: Fandom - Resident Evil: Neo Chronicles CS

Last edited:
Hi! So I just got into Resident Evil, and I'm interested in doing an OC centered RP in the universe! The idea I have is that it takes place 10 or so years aftee RE6, with Neo Umbrella being dismantled and all samples kf the C-Virus being confiscated by the BSAA. They did numerous tests on it in an underground facility in Scotland, right under a small village. The infection gets out kf the facility and infects the village, so several agents are sent in to locate survivors and find out how the C-Virus was released. OCs will be the main focus, but you can play certain canon characters if you run them by me first. Anyone interested?
im interested

Can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back