• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Jumping Dimensions OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have some questions, so I’ll just ask them all at once. The summary says that the group goes through RE1-7, will they also go through 0, umberella chronicles, Darkside chronicles, code Veronica, and revelations 1 and 2? Because those are all technically canon.
Also, will it be the group as well as the main characters, or will the people in the group replace the main characters

Last edited:
Yes, the group will go through all of the additional games. I should have put that and thank you for asking that question. It will also be people in the group in addition to main characters. The group is just additional to the storyline. Some group members may decide to tell the main characters where they are actually from, or keep it a secret and come up with an identity in the game universe. The roleplay, itself, will start off a few months before 0 and 1 as they are pretty much back to back to give characters the time to build up an identity. If that makes sense. If you have anymore questions, please don't be afraid to ask.

Yes, the group will go through all of the additional games. I should have put that and thank you for asking that question. It will also be people in the group in addition to main characters. The group is just additional to the storyline. Some group members may decide to tell the main characters where they are actually from, or keep it a secret and come up with an identity in the game universe. The roleplay, itself, will start off a few months before 0 and 1 as they are pretty much back to back to give characters the time to build up an identity. If that makes sense. If you have anymore questions, please don't be afraid to ask.
Do I need to make an OC?

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 has Goonfire Goonfire made a character?
Also if I remember right RE 2 and 3 both happen at the same time, so how are we gonna handle that?

Sorry I fell asleep after posting yesterday. Spellsword is still working on their character I do believe. In one of my other roleplays, they're one of the participating members so I have no doubt in them getting their character ready. Well for RE2 and 3, we can stick to either Claire/Leon or Jill/Carlos and have run-ins with the other while traveling through. I'm also female if that helps.

Also, would you guys be interested in me setting up a discord chat or keep all communication on here?

Sorry I fell asleep after posting yesterday. Spellsword is still working on their character I do believe. In one of my other roleplays, they're one of the participating members so I have no doubt in them getting their character ready. Well for RE2 and 3, we can stick to either Claire/Leon or Jill/Carlos and have run-ins with the other while traveling through. I'm also female if that helps.

Also, would you guys be interested in me setting up a discord chat or keep all communication on here?
I don’t have discord so I’d prefer here personally, is NightTerror NightTerror in then?

About RE2/3 what if one of us followed each person, there are four of us so maybe 1 with Claire 1 with Leon and 2 with Jill?
I feel like having us all split up and go with each main character is the best way to go about most of the series

About RE2/3 what if one of us followed each person, there are four of us so maybe 1 with Claire 1 with Leon and 2 with Jill?
I feel like having us all split up and go with each main character is the best way to go about most of the series

That is a really good idea actually. We can definitely use that one.

I have a couple more questions
1. Have you ever played either of the Chronicles games?
And 2. Will there be a time skip once our characters are in the game?

oof okay i'm awake now.

Just a heads up I have NEVER EVER played Resident Evil in my life because I am a scaredy cat. So I don't think it'd be wise for me to control a canon character but I'll still make an OC.

oof okay i'm awake now.

Just a heads up I have NEVER EVER played Resident Evil in my life because I am a scaredy cat. So I don't think it'd be wise for me to control a canon character but I'll still make an OC.
That is perfectly fine. There are plenty of us that know the storyline who can make up for it.

I have a couple more questions
1. Have you ever played either of the Chronicles games?
And 2. Will there be a time skip once our characters are in the game?

I haven't played them personally, but I have seen the walkthroughs for the games. So that I am caught up on the complete storyline.

Once the characters are in the game, there will be some time for the characters to build up a cover in the universe. For example, my character, Ana may or may not try to get on at STARS because she does have an ability with languages.

oof okay i'm awake now.

That’s fine, we can take care of the canon characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back