• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Resident Evil inspired OC Verse (futuristic bioweapons galore)

Brain rot

Holistic Cannibalism
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Okay, I got severe RE brain rot and I want to do a bioweapon and slight dystopian story!

To get this out of the way: I write 600 words at my minimum most of the time and I prefer to write more.

I reply daily most of the time I expect a similar posting schedule, of course life happens but just tell me if you don't!

I write multiple characters and I plan on us having a whole cast; this bleeds into heavy nation and universe building.

Don't mean, a creep, or pushy and be at least 18 please, but that isn't an issue for most honestly just obligatory!

(also you don't need to know about RE to partake)!!!

With all of that out of the way lets get onto plots ideas, setting, and the like!

Right off the bat, if we are to do a romance subplot I exclusively do queer relationships! As a queer person myself I just enjoy it more; you'll see it in my characters that the majority are trans too!

I love space setting with different arrays of worlds and all kinds of aliens, grungy futurism (like the Akira sort of aesthetic), and fantasy they lend themselves really well to the Resident Evil sort of tech and weaponry I feel! I tend to avoid modern settings unless there's accelerated tech, I don't find real life that fun to write.

Onto plot!

The person who created the virus and the person tasked to take them out are the last ones left in an area when it's taken over by the creatures of the virus.

Person who created the virus is being coerced by two parties to sell them the virus, wrong party is chosen and virus breaks out, snow ball from there!

Unlikely group find themselves trying to escape hoards of zombies while trying to figure out who exactly is behind it.

These are all rough ideas and I want us to discuss and make a story for ourselves! Again, I love writing politics and overall worldbuilding so a lot is gonna be discussed, come with ideas!!

Thank you for reading and dm me if this is interesting!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back