• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Game Universe (Accepting members)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jack nodded. "Well I mean the weaker ones sure they'll fall down pretty easy but it's just the sheer number of them all. There could be hundreds of workers down there all infected, the odd licker too. The tyrants are all gone but who knows what else could be down there lurking in the shadows. I might be head of security here but there's probably things here even I didn't know about that could be hidden away. Sure Allyanna and I can take care of most things but you never know.. although.." Jack suddenly remember his squad was at the entrance lift for his floor, along with probably more backup by now. "We may have reinforcements around by now.. all by the lift... so we'd have a large group in total." Jack grinned and then nodded following Allyanna chuckling lightly. He noticed Allyanna checking her gun. "We can swing by the armoury if we need to stock up. It's pretty close to the lift actually."

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

"That's true, between you and I we could take most of them out. Even with a large number of them, it isn't that hard though. Unless you cause noise, they are easy to take out and won't overwhelm you as long as we use stealth. How is your team with keeping things quiet?" Allyanna stands from her spot from helping Grant, before turning completely towards Jack, "Like how you didn't know your head scientist was just as crazy as Wesker?" She wasn't trying to be mean, but she is a smartass. "Or how I was able to get in?"

She goes to walk forward a little bit, "Let's head to the armory first and stock up. I can't be the only one who is out or almost out." She looks over at Mark, "You coming with us? You are really silent over there."

Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Grant gasped sharply and let out a short, muffled yell into his hand. He knew it would hurt, but nothing could have prepared him for that. With the pain de-escalating slowly, he nodded along with the conversation. “Right. The less noise we make, the better,” he echoed. “Maybe we can find some suppressors in the armory.”

Standing to follow Allyanna, Grant looked over to the other man. “Did I get your name?” he questioned with the aim of noting it in his report.

—————

Outside, Angela recovered from the horrors of the biohazard. She had caught her breath and started thinking clearly. By then, police were shooing bystanders and expanding their blockades. The scientist went along with it; in fact, she needed a ride home so she could contact the authorities. Her car was stuck in the parking garage, which had been part of the quarantine zone for a while. She needed to make haste.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Jigajig Jigajig

Last edited:
Jack nodded frowning slightly. "Yeah exactly that.. although there was one perk of overseeing the armour being built." Jack grinned to himself thinking about that certain room he had built in just in case of emergencies such as this.. He look at her and nodded again. "Oh they can quiet as mouse if need be, my guys are the best, each one hand picked and trained by myself personally, all coming from good backgrounds. The armoury just up ahead so we can restock and re-equip ourselves with some better gear if need be." Jack turned his focus over to Grant and cocked his head to the side. "It's Jack, Jack Kraymer"

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Goonfire Goonfire

Allyanna nodded at both, "The armory would be a good pitstop as I am out of ammo in my gun. We should be quick though, before whatever is down there, finds their way up here." She walks a little ahead, "I'm Allyanna Whittaker." She looked over at Grant, "You going to be okay to continue on with that arm of yours? I wouldn't let that arm get jolted too much because anymore hits to it will cause irreversible damage to it." After speaking, she looks at Jack, "I will let you lead the way, since you know more about this place than I do."

What they don't know is that in the lower levels, a clone of the Nemesis Tyrant was roaming and trying to make its way up top with no luck. Allyanna was walking when she heard thudding footsteps coming from a direction and her eyes widened, cursing, and looked over at Jack, "If you want to lose half of your team, I would leave them here. I think there might be one more tyrant, but not on this level."

Goonfire Goonfire Jigajig Jigajig

Jack kept on walking slowly following Allyanna before she pointed out the fact he should lead the way seeing as he knew where the armoury was. He nodded, leading the way for a bit before coming to a halt when Allyanna spoke, cursing and looking over to him. Jack cock his head to one side, focussing hearing the thuds off into the distance followed by a bellowing roar. "Dammit.. must be below us. Well if it figures out how to use stairs or the lift it's coming up here... My team can guard the lift for us, they are armed to the teeth so if something DOES come up they'll certainly give it an ass kicking. Let's speed up, stock up and then proceed to the lift."

“It’s a setback, but I have to keep going,” Grant maintained. “I can watch your six, just like the good old days.” He then marched after the two, keeping his promise and keeping his gun handy as he frequently glanced over his shoulder.

Grant never stopped planning. On his way to the armory, he asked, “are the ceilings thick enough to stop it from punching through to the floor above?” He then added, “Most aren’t smart enough to use elevators, so there’s a saving grace. Stairs though? I wish they were too dumb to climb stairs.”

Annalyn walked along the path with a knife in hand ready for anything that may or may not jump out. Looking over at Grant, she smirked, "I've got your six as well." She has all her senses going to make sure she responded with precision. Looking over at Jack, "So how long have you worked for this company? For their head of security, you really didn't know of a lot that was going on way down below did you?" She only wanted light conversation in the midst of the chaos. Looking back over at Grant, "How have things been at the BSAA ever since I left?" When she asked, she remembered her last interaction with Chris and then remembered throwing him into a wall when she first woke back up after Spencer Mansion. Her eyes becoming guilty at the memory before it quickly turned cold, "Don't answer that. I probably shouldn't know."

Keeping a grip on her knife, she casted her gaze around the areas they pass. She stopped to take a look at any rooms or to clear out any leftover shambling corpses. She didn't want to take the chance of any of the creatures making their way outside and causing another Raccoon City.

Jack strolled on down the hallway and glanced at Allyanna when she asked him the question. He shook his head sighing. "Ohh I knew a lot more than most people.. I knew what was down below, however I was lead to believe that it was all scientific research in creating cures and vaccines for any future virus that may of popped up.. and the most annoying thing? It was, the odd animal subjects were injected with different strains, left to mutate for a bit and then injected with a vaccine curing them.. it was the perfect cover really so I had no reason to think anything was going on. Then it began to branch out.. Tyrants were made but only for study purposes to see how strong they were, how they react and such. My team and I were even involved in that, we trained fighting them so we knew how to kill them. Behind the scenes however what we didn't know was this was all for the cause of making them smarter, stronger. I recently found out that dead bodies were being delivered here and injected with viruses..." Jack cracked his knuckles. "I've been here for about 15 years now.."

Allyanna looked at Jack and nodded, "These companies are smart that way. I was hidden in the bottom levels of Umbrella when I was a child and was experimented on. I know how shady these companies can be, personally." She goes quiet and sees they made it to the armory. Quickly, she collected what she needed and reloaded. When she finished, she waits for the other two to grab what they needed. Looking out into the hall, she becomes lost in thought from the events that took place earlier, ' I can't believe I froze like that earlier when facing Wesker. I should be over all of this right now. I have no loyalty to him.' She leaves the room to get a head a little bit. Listening for the Tyrant in the lower levels, she is making sure that it won't make its way up top. It isn't anywhere near a stairwell, but she knew it was a matter of time before it created its own stairwell by going through the floors. What tyrant is down there? It doesn't sound like anything I know of.

Jack nodded. When they finally arrived at the armoury he took off his ruined helmet and swapped it with another identical one. "Hmm that's better.." He slowly made his way over to part of the wall, where the was a keypad. Inputting the code a panel slide open revealing a rack of high grade weaponry and ammunition . Grinning Jack ran his eyes over the various arms stocking up on ammo for his hand cannons. His eye gazed over a certain weapon wondering if he should take it or not.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311

“I—I never knew,” Grant stammered in surprise. He only knew Allyanna as that cool but distant chick when he had started working for the BSAA. “A lot of this makes sense now. Your strength and stamina, your personal stake in all this...” He was learning more about her in one day than he had in over a year of training with her.

An armory was like a candy store or a smorgasbord for any agent in an emergency. Grant searched the pistol racks. “Should’ve brought a shopping cart,” he remarked in surprise. Most slots were occupied by 9mm pistols—pretty standard fare. Then, there were the big-bore guns. He plucked a .45 longslide from its place on the rack, then worked hard to load all his magazines, inserting rounds with his good hand while the bound one held the magazines. “There... Now, let’s do our best.”

94E112DD-9C58-4B5C-AD90-FCAFC89DEBAF.jpeg
903C7FB4-6140-4B81-B94F-8A22396A4A0A.jpeg

Looking over at Grant, she sighed, "I don't like talking about it, but I know can't deny that it all happened. Raccoon City was the turning point for me and it made me see what was actually going on. Back then, I didn't get close to anybody except for Chris and Jill, because they knew everything that took place before. Back to what's going on now. I cannot lose focus." When they arrived at the armory, she quickly reloaded her guns. She also grabbed a pair of brass knuckles that were in there as well, "Always preferred to fight with my hands than with weapons." Grabbing extra pistols, she loaded up. Looking over at Jack, "Grab it if you want to, we might need it."

Jack glanced back at the other two as they gathered up weapons and ammo and then turned back to the weapon at hand. Grinning slightly under his helmet he reached up and retrieved the rather large and hefty weapon, a modified Holger 26 LMG. The ammo drum had been modified from holding 100 round to a hefty 400 instead. Looking it over Jack strapped it to his back, replacing his AR with the LMG. He strapped two drums onto his back as well. "Never know what were going to face so some real firepower may be required." Holstering both of his hand cannons to his side he turned around, placing another knife onto his torso now having two.

Allyanna finished getting everything put in place as she stepped around the others to watch out in the hall. A part of her feels that the tyrant was moving closer, but wasn't sure. She hated being open towards Grant, but wanted to talk to someone besides Chris and Jill. The last confrontation with Wesker had really thrown her emotions all over the place and she was used to being in control over every aspect in her life. She starts making towards the rest of the compound, wanting to take care of the last tyrant quickly.

Jack glanced about and then nodding to himself following after Allyanna. LMG on his back, hand cannons on his sides, and two knives in their holster Jack felt certain they'd be able to take on whatever was in the lower levels. "So.." He caught up with her and glanced at her. "Any hunches on what's down there? Didn't sound like any Tyrant I've seen or met before.. sounds like something else.. something.. familiar actually.."

Allyanna shook her head at the question, "It isn't moving like a normal tyrant. It does sound really familiar, but I don't know. " She moved towards the stairs, "So who wants to go first down?"

Jack frowned thinking. He glance at her and then to the stairs. "I'll take point, if it's tough then these should do a nice number on whatever it is.." He withdrew his hand cannons twirling them both in hand and grinned to himself. "Anything moves down here I suggest shooting first and thinking what it was later. I highly doubt there's any survivors down here now.."

Jmart0311 Jmart0311

Allyanna nodded at Jack, "I'll cover rear." She follows behind everyone, listening intensely for any sounds that seem to be drawing nearer. Once the threat has been contained, she would go talk to Chris and probably move on to the next city. When they made it to the lower levels, it was almost immediately that the group was attacked. When she realized who it was, her eyes widened. It was one of her childhood friends, one she didn't know was taken by Umbrella. She never knew what happened and was surprised that the company had gotten their hands on him. When she noticed, she backed away. Her childhood friend was now being controlled by Wesker with a similar device that was on Jill (RE5). Because of her hesitation, she wasn't prepared to get knocked into the wall by his fist. Recovering, she stood and pulled out her gun. Her eyes were slowly turning fiery red, as she was pissed. He didn't deserve it.

She looked over at Jack and Grant quickly, "Go clear the area, this is my fight. Go find what is making the steps. There is still something big down here." She brought out a second pistol, that she grabbed from the armory, and started firing. She leapt up from the floor and flung herself towards him. Although it was her friend, she wasn't wasting any minute. As she was focused on fighting, she wasn't paying attention for the arm that was coming from her right side. Before she had time to recover, she felt herself being lifted up by her throat and winced when she was slammed into a nearby wall. Breathily, she whispered, "Jaxon, come on. This isn't you. You're being controlled by him." She received no response. Instead, she was thrown across the floor and went sliding. Shakily, she got up and withdrew her knives. She didn't want to hurt him too badly, but she wasn't going to die. Standing, she waited for him to move first and when he did, she lunged back. Both of them were trading and dodging blows.
-----
Albert Wesker was busy plotting, although his thoughts drifted back to his mentee. He shook his head at her weakness, however, he kept an eye on cameras of the labs. He watched as the group made their way to the lower levels and smirked when he realized what they were getting close to. He might still get his protégé back after the next fight. Despite being one of their older creations, he was still able to order the creature, "Bring the girl in."
-----

The fight continued on, but she did notice that it wasn't much of a fight to the death. Instead, she realized that he was trying to incapacitate her.

Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire

Grant recoiled, raising his longslide pistol at the new, agile attacker. He might’ve opened fire if Allyanna hadn’t stopped him. “Fine, but you come back from this, alright?” he demanded before parting ways. The hunt was just beginning for him; he couldn’t hear those heavy footsteps yet, but a run-in with the source seemed inevitable. “Still taking point?” he then asked Jack. “‘Cause I’ve still got your six.”

Last edited:
Jack lead the trio down his ears listening to the heavy thumping as they went down further and further still. Once they got down to the lower levels it was then when something suddenly lunged at them. A man who went straight for Allyanna. Jack rose his gun and was about to fire until he was stopped by her. He watched the fight gritting his teeth but nodded. "Roger, you make it out of this alive OK.." Glancing at Grant he nodded giving him thumbs up. "Let's finish this thing quick." Rushing onwards Jack glanced up and swung his arm out firing his gun towards the cameras watching them. "Fuck you Wesker.."

Allyanna nodded at the two, "I'll do the best I can." She dodges an attack made by the enemy. She growled at the opponent, "I'm not your enemy!"

Jaxon didn't say anything, he continued his series of hits. Allyanna barely had time to dodge. When she threw the next punch, her fist is grabbed and she is flung into the wall. Before he completed what little distance there was, she hurriedly stood. She watched him bring out an object and her first thought was the control device. However, when she felt jolts of electricity shoot through her, she winced. 'A damn taser...' She thought. "Cheap move Jaxon." She might have been a tyrant, but she still felt pain. She couldn't mask it like Wesker. Once the spasming calmed down, she goes to stand, but takes a kick to the stomach.

Getting pissed, she flipped up, brushing off the pain from the kick. Lunging back at Jaxon, she jumped up and landed a snap kick to his collarbone and she heard the sound of it breaking. Flinching at the sound, she was able to turn the tables of the fight for a short while.

Although she gained the upper hand, she wasn't expecting an explosive energy shock go across her body. Crying out in pain, she fell. The pain wasn't subsiding and she felt her vision going blurry. She assumed that Wesker was still messing around and wouldn't be giving up easily. It wasn't long till she fully passed out.

---

Wesker wasn't far, he was in Jack's security room. When he had realized that Allyanna was still alive, he carried a kit that only he had access to. It was everything he needed to implement control. If he couldn't do it with the device, he has other means. The electric current came from one such tool. It was made with conditioning in mind. He sat back in the chair, and waited for his tool to bring back his weapon. He always kept an eye on who ever was working for or against him and watched as the boy named Jaxon, one of his partners, was fighting against his protégé. 'Oh the irony.' He thought.

---
Jaxon bent down and lifted an unconscious Allyanna. He would need to move quick to avoid the other two. He assumed they had heard the yell and would be coming in no time. Holding Allyanna over his shoulder, he started moving back towards the upper levels. He wasn't sure what he was going to do, but wanted her out of the picture, knowing of how much of a fight she will have. He grew up with the girl and knew how and what she thought. Despite being given a gift of a lifetime, she wastes it by helping the good guys.

Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
Jack spun around as he heard a yell off in the distance. "Dammit that sounded like Allyanna." Jack wanted to rush to see what had happened but they also had that thing down below to deal with.. He didn't want to split up either, in this place sticking as two would be the smarter move.. "Ugh.. we gotta head back, sod that thing down there for now." Turning around Jack began running down the hallway to where Allyanna was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back