• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Resident Evil Game Universe (Accepting members)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jack grinned nodding watching as the woman launched herself at the Tyrant, withdrawing a large gun of her own shooting three rounds into it's chest, aiming for the heart. However it didn't seem to do much against it. He would have to perhaps lend one of his spare guns to her if he got a chance too.. The Tyrant charged at them both. The woman dodged it diving and rolling out of the way. Jack on the other hand sidestepped the creature, his hand jerking out and gripping the blade that was still embedded into it's face. Twisting it he pulled upwards slicing the face open before sending out a quick barrage of slices and jabs wounding the thing before it barreled through a wall. Spinning on his heel when the woman yelled at him to move he did so diving backwards to her side. Watching as a grenade suddenly went in through the hole after it he chuckled. "We may want to move.." Jack took a few good steps backwards his blade now holstered, his revolver now in hand aiming at the hole.

(Here's what I do believe of the amount of creatures left: Unknown number of Undead, 2 Lickers, 0-T103 with power limiter, 0- T103 without power limiter, and 1 Hypnos Tyrant)

Allyanna gets a few feet back as well as the grenade goes off. All that is left of the tyrant is the guts. She looks at the agent and sighed, "It's clear for now. There may be more around the facility, at least one more tyrant, Hypnos, about three of those damn lickers and who knows how many more undead. The T-103's have all been abolished. We may survive this nightmare in the end." Her eyes go back to a dull red, meaning she is calm. "I do hear a couple teams coming this way however." She goes to walk away from the corridor they were just fighting in, but saw a few undead shambling about down one of the halls. Quickly making her way over to them, she easily takes them out to make sure it is easier to get through.

She was making her way towards the area Grant was in and saw the licker heading her way. Taking her lightning hawk out, she fires two shots into it before walking up to it and stomping on its head full force. She continues to make her way towards the general direction of Grant and was taking out undead gradually while she walked.

----

Albert Wesker dropped from a helicopter as it flew over the lab. He easily made his way into the lower levels of the lab and descended to the lowest level where all the chaos was taking place. He made his way through the corridors of the lab, being familiar with the layout as it was a standard for most places. He was calmly walking through the corridors with an radiance of intimidation.

(Sounds about right)

Jack sighed and looked to the woman as she spoke nodding. He traced a finger over the hole in his helmet sighing. "I liked this helm.." Looking around them duo his nodded again his hearing picking up distance voices and footsteps off into the distance. "Back most likely, along with my own squad.." Reloading his revolvers and H&K AR he followed as she set off making sure to cover their six as they proceeded down the hallways, firing off the odd bullet here and there with his Assault Rifle, the spent round making a metallic clink as they fell to the floor every now and then. He looked to the Licker as it made it's way to them, but merely chuckled as it was dispatched with ease. Jack made a mental note of swinging by the command centre to resupply with ammunition. "Name's Jack by the way." He glanced to the woman eyeing her up and down. "Take it you've had your fair share of training and a few personal close calls with the virus as well?"

Allyanna had remained looking ahead while walking through the corridor. "Allyanna Whittaker." She remained alert as she heard another helicopter fly in. Another team? She thought. When Jack asked her a question, she snapped her gaze towards him, "You can say that. I was kind of forced into this whole thing as a child, then trained and mentored by Albert Wesker." She goes to walk forward some, but heard clapping from behind them. Whipping around, she aimed her Lightning Hawk at the approaching figure and she cursed. She looked over at Jack, "Go. Now. Meet up with that incoming group." She looked directly at her old mentor, with her gun raised. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?"

Wesker looked at his prior mentee, and spoke slowly, "Had to keep an eye on my protégé." He seemed unfazed by the gun aimed at him as he approached her. "Put the gun down Allyanna. You know you aren't going to shoot."

"Why should I? Huh? You're the one that forced this upon me." Allyanna lunges at Wesker, but he was able to catch her midair.

"Impudent child. I helped you reach your full strength. You were held back by your human connections." Wesker growled and threw her into the wall.

Given there had been enough noise to tell the whole world this sub-basement was a proper war zone, Grant no longer had any qualms about opening fire. He blew away several zombies with his Beretta, aiming carefully for their heads before continuing his rush down the hall. Things had went silent until he could hear muffled bickering, followed by a hefty ‘thud’. He immediately peeked around the corner to see that woman in black at the mercy of someone else familiar: wanted terrorist Albert Wesker. That man had been presumed dead along with Jill Valentine. Chris will not be pleased to hear this bad news, though it could turn into good news if Grant played his cards right...

Grant seized the opportunity and fired, looking to take Wesker by surprise and hopefully kill him right there. Knowing that man, he wouldn’t be taken alive. Expecting some heavy retaliation, the BSAA agent then raised his knife in a defensive stance.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Jigajig Jigajig TPBx TPBx

Mark responded and chased after grant with his gun raised. A zombie that Grant shot began standing back up, but Mark immediately put two more rounds into it as he ran past the groaning mass of flesh. The agent did not know what got Grant so riled up, but he made sure to do his best to keep up. He caught eyes of the man and woman that had been fighting and posted up behind Grant ten meters, who seemed to take on the defensive. He locked eyes with Allyana and Wesker and realized that these two definitely were not human by any means, just by the way they were moving. He immediately holstered his pistol and whipped out his MK-14EBR Rifle, pulling down the magnified scope on his hybrid sight to prepare for a close quarters battle.

"Whoever the hell you are stand the fuck down," Severe yelled motioning with his gun threateningly. He was scared as hell but had to take control of the situation.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire

Allyanna recovered quickly from being thrown and saw the two agents had entered. She wasn't expecting to have a gun pointed at her as well as Wesker. She looked at the agents in front of her sighed, "I'm one of the good guys." She looked over at the one that seemed to look familiar. However, for now, she would ignore it till the threat in front of them is gone. She was waiting for Wesker to attempt the first move.

Wesker glared at the group in front of him for ruining his fun. "You are interrupting something that has no concern for you." He hadn't moved from his spot as he eyed the gun that was aimed at him. The bullet from Grant had got him, but it barely fazed him. His eyes glowed red as he vanished. He would wait for another chance. However, he would have his fun in the meantime as he pulled out the device to control Allyanna.

Allyanna popped her back to realign it since it wasn't as bad as it was earlier. "We need to take out the rest of the creatures here. There aren't that many leftover. I ask that you save any questions till after we make it out of here. We can't waste time."

Jigajig Jigajig TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire

Grant sighed in frustration and lowered his gun when he was certain Wesker had fled. “Bastard takes a bullet better than a T-103,” he grumbled on his way to Allyanna. “Whittaker... Long time, no see.” He picked up her magnum and handed it to her, oblivious to any looming threat.

The blonde taking charge of the situation took Grant by surprise. “Copy, let’s go,” he replied with little hesitation, swapping magazines. As the BOW hunt started, he also briefed Mark on the situation. “That was Albert Wesker, a known bioterrorist. He’s been eluding the BSAA for years.”

TPBx TPBx Jmart0311 Jmart0311

Allyanna looked over Grant and it finally clicked into place, "Hey... Grant." She looked over at the other agent, who was a bit further away, and sighed, "I'm not going to hurt you Agent... I am on your side." When Grant had bent down to pick up her gun, she whispered, "Since we were partners in training, if I start acting irrationally, I ask that you take me out. The head Doctor of this facility who fled had a control device that can make me do stuff against my will. I am going to assume Wesker has a copy of that device, or the original one, I don't know. But that isn't important, if I randomly start attacking you three, don't hesitate to take me out, whether lethal or nonlethal. I don't want to hurt anybody." When he stood and handed her the gun, she grabbed it and holstered it.

She didn't waste any minutes as she walked forward ahead of the group. Zoning out for a bit, she listened for the last Tyrant whose steps are getting louder and louder. She turned towards the three, "Last Tyrant inbound." The next few minutes were haunting as she waited for the approaching tyrant. While waiting, she got lost in thought about the interaction with Wesker. Next time I run into you, you won't win. Although she had quite a bit self doubt in her ability to defeat him. Am I even strong enough to stop him? He threw me around like a ragdoll both at the Spencer Estate and here.

When the tyrant does arrive, Allyanna is the first one to lunge at it, not caring about the risks. She wanted to at least get it into a weaker position than what it was to make it easier for it to be killed. However mid lunge, she feels all control leaves her body. No! This can't be happening. She redirected her lunge and turned towards the group with a passive facial expression. She lunged at Grant and Jack as soon as a command is given.

--------
Wesker was in a different part of the facility. He was annoyed with the interruption as he thought of ways to take out the extra help. He smirked down at the device. I just have to get into close enough distance to command her. Part of him thought of revamping the device so that it would last longer than a few minutes, but decided this would be more fun. He was around the corner from the group. He was waiting for the perfect time to activate the control. Maybe when that last Tyrant arrives. Till then, he just sits at watches. When the tyrant does arrive, Wesker watches as the fight breaks out. He watched as his protégé lunged and hit the button. "Kill them." He ordered her. He smirked as he walked away to one of the far off offices.

Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Jack nodded listening to her, his ear picking up the sound of a helicopter in the distance. He frowned slightly at that, as he thought the back up team was already here.. He glanced at her when she looked to him. "Hmmm sorry to hear that." Jack froze however hearing something and turned around as it turned into clapping. There stood in front of the duo was the man himself.. Albert Wesker. When Allyanna told him to leave however he stood firm. "I'm afraid I can't do that.. I have some unfinished business with Mr Wesker here.." Watching Wesker approach Jack withdrew his blade gripping it. He knew guns weren't the best option for a man who could dodge bullets with ease. Up close and personal was more his style.. Jack winced as he watched Allyanna suddenly lunge at him only to be caught midair and then thrown into a wall. He was about to engage when suddenly he heard gunfire and the sound of footsteps. Glancing back he saw two people when with a knife and the other with a MK-14EBR Rifle aiming it at Wesker and at Allyanna. He stood to one side knife in hand waiting..

Allyanna was back in action now so Jack turned his gaze to Wesker once more as he spoke. Pointing his blade at Wesker he made a slicing motion over his neck and then pointed back to Wesker, who in turn vanished from view. Sighing Jack put his knife back into it's holster and looked at the two agents who approached them. He leaned on wall folding his arms as they conversed with Allyanna. Following them silently as the group left his attention was brought back as the last Tyrant made it's appearance. This one was going to be a pain in the ass to fight.. Allyanna suddenly lunged at the thing but she froze suddenly. Oh shit.. Wesker must of used the bloody device on her.. She spun around at lunged at Jack and the other agents. Jack only had a few seconds to make a choice. Her or the Tyrant...

Jack suddenly sidestepped into Allyanna's path, brining up his palm going to strike her midsection. The plan wasn't to send her flying but more of pushing her over so he's have a clear shot at the Tyrant.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Grant didn’t respond to Allyanna’s request, letting that thought roll around in his head. It wasn’t until she turned mid-attack that the reality hit him. “Shit... Now? Allyanna, snap out of it!” he pleaded as Jack struck her. Knowing it wouldn’t be that easy, he commanded, “Cover me!” before stowing his weapons and dashing in to tackle his old teammate. He needed to make sure she didn’t get the urge to draw a weapon; it was imperative he grabbed her wrists to prevent such actions. Still, he didn’t know exactly how strong she was, as it had been a few years since he worked with her.

Allyanna let out an inhuman growl when she felt a palm strike, from Jack, towards her mid section. It was enough to bring her to her knees. Before she could stood, she is tackled by Grant. When she hit the ground, she wrapped her legs around Grant and flipped him over her to where she was able to stand. She turned towards the three of them, but goes to bring out her gun.

In the midst of the movement, she freezes. She is fighting the control. I-I g-gotta fight things. She thought. She falls to one of her knees and, in pain, managed to say, "K-Knock me o-out. Q-Quickly. I can only f-fight for so much l-longer." She starts to shake from the pain as her body is fighting her.

Albert Wesker steps out from around the corner, "How intriguing, managing to fight the control I set on you. I've got my work set out for me." He looks towards the three, "This is your doing. You three are just as bad as the Redfields.

Allyanna breaks the control and stood. Her eyes shining red, she crouches down to attack Wesker. "I'm getting sick and tired of people using that damn thing on me." Before she could attack, Wesker walked towards the group, ready to attack. He easily dodged the bullets that were shot at him. As he was making his way towards the group, Allyanna threw out a punch towards him which was easily blocked. She tried to kick him, but it was dodged again. She groaned in frustration, and quickly glanced at the others, "He doesn't know your fighting styles. You can hold him off while I take out this last tyrant." She used her speed to get enough distance between her and Wesker and was facing towards the Tyrant who was about to lunge at Grant. She quickly got in the way of it and took the brunt of the hit. When she recovered, she pulled out her gun and aimed it at the Tyrant, letting loose a tirade of bullets. She had shot all of its weak points, but it was still somewhat moving. Shooting one more time, she sees that it barely dodged. Groaning, her eyes blazed red, as she spoke, "This just keeps getting better and better." She quickly put a new magazine of ammo into her gun after placing the old one into her pocket. Raising her gun, she aimed it at the creature but saw that it was right in front of her. The tyrant shoved her out of the way and started making its way towards Grant and Mark.

Wesker was making his way towards Jack. (You can control how he attacks you.)

The whole experience of flipping and tumbling left Grant jarred. He let slip a groan as he rolled back over and rose to his feet. The next sound to escape him was a sigh of relief when the woman broke her programming, but that was cut short by the return of Wesker and the approaching tyrant.

The agent slipped around to the other side of the tyrant, formulating his plan as he ducked under a wide slash. He shot it in the back a few times while backstepping to avoid retaliation. Given the heavily-armed man had stopped Allyanna with a single blow, Grant was not yet concerned about him fighting Wesker.

Jack was about to open fire on the approaching Tyrant, however stopped when the blow only brought Allyanna to her knees. However the Agent called Grant suddenly dove past him and tackled her to the ground, that didn't last long though as she easily flipped him over and was back to standing again. Jack rose his arms in a defensive pose, his feet sliding to a stance, much like a boxer would. Allyanna on the other hand was going for her gun but seemed to be fighting the control, freezing up in the process. Jack glanced at the Tyrant as it was approaching still. "Tch..."

Just as Jack was going to move Allyanna seemed to snap out of the control Wesker had set upon her. He grinned, however that was cut short when Wesker spoke. Allyanna made her move going to attack him, but Wesker dodged the bullets fired at him with ease, and blocked the attacks Allyanna threw at him. He nodded as she suggested taking the Tyrant on and they should handle Wesker. "Oh with pleasure.." Jack grinned to himself and he turned to face his opponent.. Albert Wesker.. The mastermind of that whole event.. The one that claimed his father's life.. Walking slowly forwards to meet Wesker Jack spoke. "Just as bad as the Redfields you say..? You insult me Wesker.." Jack cracked his neck.. "I'm much worse.."

Flitting forwards with inhuman speed Jack suddenly struck out with a open palm strike to Wesker's torso, catching the him off guard for only a second... The strike was caught in Wesker's hand and he struck out himself hitting Jack in the side of his ribcage. Staggering to the side Jack caught himself using the momentum from the hit to go to the wall and then jumping his pushed himself off it with his foot and swung around bringing his fist crashing down in Wesker's face. Wesker took the hit, but not without moving backwards himself. Slowly his raised his hand to his face and rubbed his jaw. "Impressive.. but still not good enough.." Wesker smirked and then lunged jabbing with his fist. Jack met the blow head on their fists slamming into each other. This was proceeded with Jack going for and uppercut, Wesker siding stepping and spinning around behind Jack, going for a blow to the back of the neck. Jack ducked and swept his leg out in an arc, however Wesker was already behind him again. Jack stood up slowly and grinned cracking his knuckles. "I've been looking forward to this for years.." He sprinted forwards bringing his arm back first clenched as Wesker stood there unmoving. At the last second Jack dropped to his knees skidding along the floor and swung making contact. Wesker fell backwards... only to land on his hand, using that to spin himself and doing a tabletop kick to Jack's skull sending him flying. Jack spun and rolled along the hallway before skidding coming to a stop.

Growling he rushed forwards to Wesker who stood smirking once more. Bringing his arm down in a chop Wesker blocked it, only to receive a blow to his gut. Jack smirked himself, having used his weaker arm to chop as a feint, using his stronger arm to punch Wesker. Reeling forwards Jack proceeded to grab the back of Wesker's head with both hands and brought his head down, to meet his knee as his rose it up, smashing into Wesker's face. Letting go of his head his uppercut Wesker sending him backwards, only to get and swift upwards kick to his own chin. Both men stood still eyeing each other. Jack slowly withdrew his blade and took a stance, blood dripping from his face his helmet cracked more, half of his face exposed now. Blood dripped from Wesker's chin, two droplets from the two men slowly falling to the floor as if time had slowed down.. Blip plop.. As the blood hit the floor the two collided, both sending a flurry of blows at each other, Jack's blade dancing through the air, cutting Wesker's arm, Wesker's fist striking Jack's leg. The fight raged on..

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire

Allyanna quickly got in front of the Tyrant again to stop his gait towards Grant and Mark. She leaps up and kicks it back. Once she lands back down, she proceeded to land a couple hits on the tyrant, driving it further back. It was getting pissed off at her and tried to grab her as she flipped over him. It worked as the Tyrant was able to slam her onto the ground. Slowly, Allyanna rolled out of the way as it tried to slam its foot down. It was able to clip her towards the end, but she was able to dodge the full stomp. She gets up quickly and faces the tyrant again. Bringing out her desert eagle again, she aims it at its head and shoots. When that didn't work, she brought out a grenade launcher and just started shooting fire explosives. Once the smoke was away, all that was left of the Tyrant was blown bits.

Turning towards the fight between Wesker and Jack. She walks over to the group, refusing to look at Grant as she felt guilty for attacking him. She continued her path towards the two in the midst of a full blown blood bath. Glancing at the two, she decided to keep out of it once blades were drawn. During the fight, Wesker had looked over to her and was tempted to hit the button again since he was currently outnumbered. 'I can't defeat him. He knows my fighting style. I'm a liability to the group here if he hits that button again." While the fight is going on, Allyanna lunged in for the device to take it, not caring about her own safety. She wanted to separate Wesker from the device so she didn't get controlled again. It was the last thing she wanted. Before she could get a good grip on it though, she is flipped over Wesker to where Jack's blade almost hits her. In the midst of the flip, Wesker had already hit the button again, turning it up a notch on the length of control. "Kill him." He said pointing towards Jack.

Allyanna felt all control leaving her again, this time it was too strong for her to be able to fight. She lunged at Jack and knocked him back from Wesker. Her eyes were glowing red as she swiftly approached, in her eyes, the enemy. Facing towards Jack, she lunged at him ready to fight.

Jigajig Jigajig Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Last edited:
Seeing the favorable turn of events, Grant wiped some gore off himself. Since Wesker was preoccupied with two attackers, the BSAA agent stepped forward and immediately lunged to attack Wesker from another side with both his gun and his knife. The homebrewed maneuver was rather unusual; Grant flipped the knife into a reverse grip and stabbed at an angle so he could blindside the terrorist, then thrust his gun forward to shoot point-blank. He really needed to get that remote so he could see if it had a switch to disable control over Allyanna.

Jack continued, a his arm flurry of blurs as his blade danced and sliced through the air trying to strike Wesker who sidestepped blocked or parried Jacks attacks. Jack caught something out of the corner of his eyes only to see Allyanna lunging at Wesker, presumably to get that damn device, only to get flipped over, Wesker activating the thing again. Jack stumbled backwards slightly as Wesker moved back, Allyanna now blocking Jacks path as she pushed him back away from Wesker, her eyes now glowing red. All Jack needed to do was occupy her until that dam control over and done with.

Jack sheathed his blade and rose his arms up in a defensive pose as Allyanna suddenly unleashed a barrage of blows at him, Jack blocking them with his arms. Not as fast or as strong as Wesker sure, but they still were pretty dam hard and filled with speed. Jack knew he's have to be careful fighting her as he didn't want to hurt her badly. Sidestepping to the left he dodged a jab, spinning around behind her and striking he with his palm, not so much as an attack more of strong push to put some distance between her and him.

Goonfire Goonfire Jmart0311 Jmart0311 TPBx TPBx

Allyanna continued her barrage of hits towards Jack. The control lasted for a total of five minutes instead of a few seconds like before. When she received a palm-heel strike to her back, she flies forward, landing on her knees. At the moment of her landing on her knees, the control secedes causing her to look around confused at what happened. She looked over at Jack and then at Wesker, and then back at Jack, realizing what happened, she snarled, looking back at Wesker, "Do your own damn dirty work. You are not my mentor anymore you psychopath." She stood right next to Jack, and looked at him, "It will be a bit before he will hit that device again. We need to get it away from him before that."

Before she could make a move to do anything, she was dangled in the air by her throat by Wesker. He had completed a dash attack and she was not nearly on his level of fighting. When she looked at him, she saw his eyes shine a bright reddish-orange and were cat-like. Feeling some of the memories seep her into her mind from when he mentored her, she closed her eyes and slowly slid her arm into the crevice between her chest and his arm and knocked his hand away from her throat. Dropping to the floor, she looked up at him before raising her gun at him.

She was having an inner battle on whether or not to shoot him. She hated him that was for sure, but he was basically a father figure to her when she was in an Umbrella facility. Slightly, she was trembling at the thought of shooting him. She had let her hand fall to her side as she heard him speak to her. However, when he made the step to walk away, something had awakened inside of her and she raised her gun again and fired a shot towards him, but missed. She was still hesitating.

Wesker just eyed the group as the control left his protégé. He was not happy about the length of the control device and made a mental note to fix it. He completely ignored what Allyanna had said, but instead, kept his gaze on Jack as he was the one doing the most damage to him. He would only spend a little longer in this facility before leaving back to Africa to prepare for his plans there as he had a surprise for Chris. He made the movement to attack and went directly towards Allyanna, but was not expecting to get out of the grip so quickly. He watched as she aimed her firearm at him and was curious to see if she would actually shoot him. He smirked when she hesitated before turning to leave, before looking back at Allyanna, "I always knew you were weak. You may be superior, but your empathy stops you from achieving your full potential. I would of thought that me snapping your neck back at the Spencer Estate would of awakened the bloodthirsty side, but Redfield must have gotten to you before it could do what it was supposed to." He goes to walk out of the hallway but hears a bullet hit the wall right beside his head, and shoot his head. "What a waste." He disappears and is already long gone.

Before making it to his helicopter, he had shattered the device realizing it was a piece of junk for not working.

Grant had been punted like a child’s plaything during the fight with Wesker. He felt something in his arm crack, possibly his radius. It hurt like hell; he gritted his teeth as he held his arm, pain shooting along its length from elbow to hand. The agent staggered back onto his feet, sucking in a sharp breath.

After recovering his gun, Grant placed a hand on Allyanna’s shoulder. “Hey... I have an idea. Let’s find a data destruction center ASAP,” he suggested, staring at the back of her head with concern for her mental well-being. He then turned his head to Jack. “Any clue where we can find that? We could try to help her with a degausser.” By his rationale, a machine strong enough to scramble a cellphone that gets a bit too close would surely ruin that control chip.

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Jigajig Jigajig

Allyanna looked over at Grant after Wesker had left. She smiled softly, "Thank you. Let's go ahead and find it." Her eyes were a dull red, as she was still recovering from the multiple usage of the device in one day. She was thinking of everything Wesker had said as well.

Walking away from the group, she is already starting to look through the offices.

While they were looking,she looked over at Grant, before she spoke, "You are going to report this to Captain Redfield aren't you? Did he tell you about what happened after the Spencer Mansion Incident. Have they ever find Captain Valentine?" She continuously looked through each area. She grabbed any information she could about what NexCorp was working on while they made their way to look for the machine to help her.
Goonfire Goonfire

Last edited:
Grant followed along until he found a white tablecloth that had escaped most of the carnage. He tore off a broad strip and shoddily fashioned it into a sling for his arm as they went along. “I’ll have to make a full report, but...” He hesitated at the suggestion that he’d have to report her involvement. Giving no conclusive answer, he moved on to address the next subject. “We searched the shores for several miles around the Spencer estate. Several times, too. But if Wesker just popped up, then that means Valentine could be alive, as well. Question is, where?”

Jmart0311 Jmart0311

Allyanna nodded in response, "I should probably come out of hiding anyways, so I will come back with you to the BSAA headquarters and maybe try to get my old position back. I barely remember what happened, seeing how I was pretty much dead before the fight even really started." As they were walking, she spots the broken pieces of the device that had controlled her. She bends down and picks it up, looking at it. "He must have gotten rid of it when he realized that it didn't hold long." She looked at his arm, "it needs to be popped back in and set it back in place. I can do that for you if you want me to, but it will hurt."

Goonfire Goonfire

Jack braced himself for another assault only to find that the control over Allyanna had finally passed after he struck her down. Turning to face Wesker as she stood by Jack's side he nodded, only for Wesker to suddenly launch himself at her and grab her by the throat. Before Jack could react however she had already broken free from his grip. She had her gun aimed at him, but she was hesitating for some reason. Jack frowned as Wesker walked away, only for her to fire the gun at him, the bullet just whizzing past him clipping the wall behind him. Before anyone could make a move he was gone once again. Jack though of going after him but decided not to. Jack turned his gaze to the other one called Grant. Seemed his arm popped out of place. His focus was brought back when he asked Jack a question however. He followed the pair as they walked watching and listening to them both speak. He nodded slowly thinking. "Yeah.. we have one but.." He sighed. "It's not in the best of locations right now.. It's down in the lower levels. Where this damn outbreak started.. God knows how many people would be turned down there."

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Grant leaned towards Allyanna. “Ah, yeah. He got me good that time,” he retorted with a bit of hesitation. “I’m a big boy, though; I can handle some pain.” He laughed dryly and offered his shoulder for her to examine.

News worse than that came when he found out the data destruction center was in the same block as the lab. “Think we can handle it? Disabling that device would improve quality of life... not only for her, but for us and the rest of the BSAA.”

Jmart0311 Jmart0311 Jigajig Jigajig

Allyanna grabbed Grant's arm as gently as she could and then gave him something to bite down on. "On the count of 3. One...two..." She doesn't even wait to say three before popping it back into place. When Jack came up, "Between us three, we can handle it. I mean, we got all the harder creatures out of the way, it won't take much to drop a few walking corpses. If there is something that gives us a challenge, I can take care of them and I am sure you can too Jack, with no issues." She wraps Grant's arm into a sling to hold it in place "Definitely get that checked out when we get out of here. It will hold you till we leave."

She is wanting to forget what happened with Wesker and how she froze. She was thankful that the two guys haven't asked anything about it. Even though she assumes that it is coming.

She quickly checks her main gun and notices she is low on ammo. Sighing, she reholsters it. She didn't bring enough ammo, not that she was planning on a biohazard happening.

Heading forward, she makes her way to the elevator to head to the deeper levels. Turning around, she jokes, "You two slowpokes coming?" She was trying to make it seem like she wasn't bothered about what took place."

TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire Jigajig Jigajig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back