• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil Franchise Rp Search (always open!!)

Hey! I'm looking for (multiple) partners to rp the RE franchise with!!
I prefer to write in past tense, 3rd person, but I am open to matching to my partners writing style. I can write anything from non-lit to full lit, but again, it depends on my partners preferred writing style
I do both romantic and platonic relationships, i.e partners, friends and family "pairings" (absolutely no romantic pairings between family members)
I do bxb (m/m), gxg (f/f) and bxg (m/f) as well as poly ships!
Unfortunately I don't rp with ocs myself since I'm terrible at making them, but I'm more than happy to play a canonical character against an oc of yours!

Cross-ships (i.e characters from the different games that may not have had any interaction whatsoever) are A-Okay in my books as long as there's not a weird age gap between them (also note that I won't age up characters just to make it "okay")

I'm open to rping in any timeline of the franchise, but I'm not as well versed in the "extra content" like the spin-offs or side stories or things that aren't necessarily a part of the "main timeline" (like the umbrella chronicles for example) but also if we wanna just use the characters in an au I'd also be down!!
Also with that in mind, I'm pretty open to rping as any character, so just let me know if you're interested! See you when I see you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back