• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🩸 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hiya all!

I’m a long-time fan of Resident Evil, always obsessed (resident evil 4 release let’s go!!!!).

As a result, I’m super inspired for the universe most of the time! I’m a literate to novella roleplayer
(quality over quantity n’ all that jazz, of course)
and prefer if romance was included as a subplot. Any gender pairings. OOC would be good!!

✧ = my beloveds

In terms of canon characters, I’d be interested in playing:

- William Birkin
- Albert Wesker ✧
- Chris Redfield
- Leon S. Kennedy ✧
- Carlos Oliveira
- Ada Wong
- Jack Krauser
- Luis Sera
- Karl Heisenberg ✧
- Mr. X
- The Merchant
- Nemesis
- Alcina Dimitrescu
- Jill Valentine
- Ramon Salazar

This does not have to be a double-up.
I actually prefer otherwise, since I have zero experience with double-up roleplays, but I can try my best.

I understand that some people feel that they’re not scratching my back by not also playing a CC (if you play an OC), but I genuinely adore writing for my favourite characters. It’s very fun for me!

You can play whoever you’d like, including OCs and CCs. Canon ships I really enjoy are Chrisker, Wirkin, Chreon, Aeon and Sereneddy.

Feel free to reply or message me if interested.

Thanks for reading ♡

Last edited:
Hiya, I'm wondering if you're only interested in playing Lady D or if you're also open to playing her daughters ^~^

Hi there! I was wondering if you’re still open to doing this and would you be open or playing Leon? Thanks :)

do you mind if i pm you if you're still interested? :-] i recently replayed some of the games and the brainrot im experiencing is serious. 😔

do you mind if i pm you if you're still interested? :-] i recently replayed some of the games and the brainrot im experiencing is serious. 😔
Don’t mind at all, the resident evil brainworm never dies so I’m always down 🙏🙏

Hello. I was wondering if you were still willing to role play a resident evil 4 rp? I'm still getting used to this site. Please be patient with me if I reply late.

¡Hola a todos!

Soy fanático de Resident Evil desde hace mucho tiempo, siempre obsesionado (lanzamiento de Resident Evil 4, ¡vamos!).

Como resultado, ¡estoy súper inspirado por el universo la mayor parte del tiempo! Soy un alfabetizado a un jugador de rol novella
(calidad sobre cantidad y todo ese jazz, por supuesto)
y prefiero si el romance se incluyera como subtrama. Cualquier emparejamiento de género. OOC estaría bien!!

✧ = mis amados

En términos de personajes canónicos, me interesaría jugar:

[/FUENTE]

-William Birkin
-Albert Wesker ✧
- Chris Redfield
- León S. Kennedy ✧
-Carlos Oliveira
- Ada Wong
-Jack Krauser
-Luis Sera
-Karl Heisenberg ✧
- Sr. X
- El comerciante
- Némesis
-Alcina Dimitrescu
- Jill Valentín
- Ramón Salazar

Esto no tiene que ser una duplicación.
De hecho, prefiero lo contrario, ya que no tengo experiencia con juegos de roles dobles, pero puedo hacer mi mejor esfuerzo.

Entiendo que algunas personas sientan que no me están rascando la espalda al no jugar también un CC (si juegas un OC), pero realmente adoro escribir para mis personajes favoritos. ¡Es muy divertido para mí!

Puedes jugar con quien quieras, incluidos OC y CC. Los barcos de Canon que realmente disfruto son Chrisker, Wirkin, Chreon, Aeon y Sereneddy.

Siéntase libre de responder o enviarme un mensaje si está interesado.

Gracias por leer ♡

Hello, I'm super interested, do you think you could play albert wesker for my occ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back