• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FrostedMoonlight

Exhausted
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
How's everybody doing today?​

Frosty here! I've decided to repurpose this search, so let's get this thing started. A lot has been going on in my life, so I can not promise consistency, but as things calm down, I will try my best.

First and foremost, I'm 25 years old, so please
at least be 20 years old to contact me about any of this. One other thing I feel is important to mention, I am interested in M/F and F/F pairings. I seem to be able to write anywhere from one to three paragraphs lately. I love to talk and meme with my partners, talking about characters, plots, and things we enjoy in general keeps me hyped. Another thing I enjoy is a world that feels alive, so the two of us working to play a cast of characters can be nice. I also love to make things fair where possible, so yes, I tend to look for double ups.

I adore Hazbin Hotel! I am looking for Lucifer x My OC.

I will not be willing to play Alastor, Angel Dust, or Niffty in any romantic settings. Platonic and rivalries are fine. Valentino, I would only rather have around for plot reasons. Charlie and Vaggie, I will only write for Chaggie and not for x OC or other CC romance.

Feel free to ask about others, and I will honestly be pretty interested in at least trying most characters. The ones I've already tried my hand at writing are Vox, Adam, Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor. I would be willing to write them more and try others!

If anyone is interested, shoot me a direct message, and let's see if it works out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back