What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Resident Evil 1x1 Search

Sub Genres
  1. Horror
  2. Romance
  3. Supernatural
Hello, you can call me Frost, or Moon! I'm currently interested in Resident Evil, specifically 7, and 8.

Right off the bat, I'm 23, so I'd rather RP with other roleplayers around my age, 18+. It's just a comfort thing, I apologize to those that are younger.

I will be asking for OC x Canon, and yes I am double up friendly, just bare with me, I haven't had a lot of practice with the characters yet. Also the pairings I do are M/F, and F/F.

Before I get into rules, heres the characters I'm looking for, and the ones I'm willing to try RPing.

Looking for:
Ethan Winters
Karl Heisenberg

Willing to try:
Resident Evil Village(8):

Alcina Dimitrescu
Bela Dimitrescu
Cassandra Dimitrescu
Daniela Dimitrescu
Ethan Winters
Chris Redfield

Resident Evil Biohazard(7):
Ethan Winters
Zoe Baker
Jack Baker
Lucas Baker
Chris Redfield

some probably more as side characters unless asked otherwise.

Things to know:
I tend to write one paragraph per character I write, at least I try to keep it around there. Writing more can be somewhat difficult for me, seeing as I have trouble finding the words, or details that should be added. However, I would like to work on this a bit, so I may try writing more when the inspiration strikes me.

When it comes to my partner's writing, I don't really mind that much as long as it's more than a few sentences. You do a paragraph per character too? Cool. More than that? Also cool, I don't mind reading.

I love to discuss the plot, and communicate in general. Bouncing ideas is pretty important to me, so throw any ideas you have at me. Just know that if I take a couple or more days to respond, you may have to give me a gentle nudge.

I can't do any detailed gore, or anything that might make me feel sick to my stomach. I just can't handle that sort of thing in writing.

I tend to use OCs that have some sort of fantasy elements, but I can easily get rid of those. Just let me know your preference, and I can try to work with it.

There's probably more, feel free to ask questions, it'll help me remember if theres things I've forgotten.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread