• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Research, Papers and Dragons [Not open to public]

R
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A Private RP
Introduction post

A Murder Of Corviknight

one sheep two sheep three sheep four sheep
Roleplay Type(s)
1543565196-elmo_rel.jpg

Hello! Welcome to Laqueum University. This is the primarily or most consistent setting of our roleplay titled "Research, Papers and Dragons".

If you're actually reading this for the first time, it means I haven't sent ideas for this rp to you ahead of time. This also means that you're not invited to this rp. Sorry! So please don't ask. This is a casual rp I literally banged out in less than a week between my lectures and labs due to a request from a friend of mine. (He shall not be named.) Which means that this is by no means an open group rp that you can apply for. Thank you for your understanding!

(End of Author's Note)

Onto the main purpose of this first post. The roleplay will start with the characters already knowing each other but we'll be planning that OOC in discord or something. While they don't study the same field of study, their class year is small enough to condense into one adventure group. And yes, the class is an all-female class but this will not be a whirlwind bi/lesbian rom-com unless it just happens to turn out that way.

The university won't follow the same standard of real doctorate programs for pure plot purposes and the fact that it's in a fantasy setting so I might add or take out things on whim. Like...right now for our first subplot.

Some of the school supplies are compromised by a curse caused by a prank gone wrong from the undergraduate school students. This curse caused all the professors, or at least most of them, to be thrown into a sleeping curse. At first, you think, "Fantastic! Now I don't have to suffer under these old snots anymore." Then, you realize that if all the professors die from this:

1) you would have so much paperwork to fill out for the international government law

2) you paid too much money (noble or not) and sanity for these shenanigans

3) you've already suffered through 25% of the work for your dissertation

4) if your professors die, you don't get paid or get your degree

5) they'll probably bring in new professors from somewhere else anyway

Due to these five primary reasons, you and the rest of your graduating class team up to investigate and find the cure for this stupid curse. Oh, also the international government body of magical education said they'd pay you for this. Good luck and have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back