Rescue Mission in the Reflection Cave

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageYuuki

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Roleplay Type(s)
Kurama motioned Ginette into the small office before sitting behind the worn looking desk. "You preformed well in the test this morning, I've seen more than one Gardevoir unable to handle the surge in power and psychic sensitivity." The fox sighed, withdrawing a wooden pipe and pouch of tobacco. He carefully packed the pipe while he continued speaking, "While we would normally allow more time for you to adjust to your role and abilities, we've had an urgent request come in."

A small spark lit the pipe before he laid several sheets of paper out on the desk for Ginette to see. Pictures of four young Nomemon could be seen along with a map of Kalos, a circle in red ink jumped out from the page. "Yesterday a group of friends went out to explore Reflection Cave to the west of here and haven't been heard from since. Their parents are understandably concerned and asked for our help in finding them." Kurama lifted a folder from the desk and held it out to her. "This has all the information you'll need including the team you'll be leading. Between you and Eon you'll likely have no issue finding the missing Nomemon. Go ahead and gather your team and head out, be sure to report in once you arrive at the cave. Good luck, Ginette."

@The Succubi Queen

Ginette Le Gardevoir- Mission Leader (Ideals)

Ginette was a little baffled at being called to Kurama's office so suddenly after the ordeals of the past hour. She had since returned to her normal state, and while she did not feel as powerful, or as burdened, she could still hear the constant voices, as though all she had to do was listen closely to peek into the chaos that had almost consumed her earlier. For the moment though, she was stable, and herself.

She was, frankly, a bit surprised Kurama even had an office. He was a prestigious member of the organization, certainly, but she had yet to grasp just how much power he held. Gingerly, she picked up the file he had given her, skimming the contents of the first page."A Fletching, Skiddo, Goomy, and a Pichu. A bit of a ragtag gang, but helpless children indeed. It shouldn't prove to be too complicated, so I'm certain with the help of Eon and.." she double checked the names. "Dappi, I should have good news for their parents soon. I appreciate that you are trusting me with this mission so early in my career, and I hope I do not disappoint you."

Disappointing Kurama after all this would prove beyond disappointing for her, as well. She had completed the hardest task, so the rest should be simple from here, right? She nodded politely before exiting the room, file in hand. Now, to find her apparent subordinates. Though she was relatively sure they would be leading her more than she would be leading them. Eon and Dappi- she vaguely recognized the names, but it was a bit too early for her to really know anyways. Besides maybe Pietra.. speaking of, she owed the Senior Nonemon an apology....

@Lettuce @Orikanyo

Dappi- Team Ideals

A mission~! 

A mission~! 

He had his first mission~! 

Dappi had been preparing since he caught wind of his involvement in a mission not to long ago. He may have been a tad bit nosey this morning and snooped around while he was dusting the offices, while the old ninetails was good at keeping things tidy he didn't catch the little dust bunnies behind the cabinets like he could~! And maybe during his dusting he spotted his name upon one of the folder's contents, though he didn't see what the mission was about of course. He... also didn't know who he was working with... So that was a tad silly. But regardless he was overjoyed with the chance to prove himself useful to lady Xerneas. 

In fact he was so overjoyed that he prepared a picnic for the mission! A thermos of tea, some freshly baked cookies(Chocolate chip, an easy favorite to many) some peanut butter and/or jam sandwiches, pecha, oran and rawst berries, a combat knife, and a bit of some cake he found that still looked good~! Oh it was going to be so very fun~! 

But first, he should be ready and find his team! And.. figure out what the mission was. 

Oh but he was so excited~! Perhaps he should wait near Kurama's office? Who will he be working with? Will they be happy to have him along? he will make certain he is no burden, that's for certain! The absent minded ghost floated his way through the room, the picnic basket inexplicably disappearing from his hands as he enters the halls. "Now, to the office." 

Wow I'm everywhere guys look at how many things I have to reply to

Espeon

Actually completely unaware of the mission but conveniently near Dappi

Did a ghost just float- Of course the Ghost did, he was a Ghost, and the laws of physics didn't apply to their dead bodies unlike they did the rest of the world. That was one of the new guys that Espeon just saw floating around, right? Hadn't he announced himself to Xerneas herself or something along those lines? Ah, well, he didn't seem like he would be a bad guy. He had a considerably calmer aura than that new Magikarp that Espeon didn't really care whether had a name or not. Maybe he should... Introduce himself? Get to know people other than Aeron and Kurama? Eh, he wasn't sure how good of an idea that was. What if the Shedinja didn't like him? His aura seemed pretty welcoming, but that didn't mean that he just liked everybody. Shit, he had gotten closer to him while he was contemplating his life choices. Could saying 'Hi' hurt? Fuck, maybe just sticking to the flirty Empoleon and the old Fox was a good idea.

Godsdammit, now he was even closer. Why was he walking this quickly? Maybe he should have slowed down. Okay, it was just one guy, Espeon could handle this. One guy was handle-able. He really needed to talk to more people. The Shedinja had a nice Aura. Shit, he was really close now. Maybe he should turn tail and pretend he just realized that he needed to go somewhere or something along those lines. No, he could still deal with just one guy. One Ghost, not a horde of them. Wait, fuck, couldn't ghosts become invisible or something along those lines? What if there really was a horde of ghosts? No, he would still be able to see their auras whether they were visible or not.

"U-Uhm," He mumbled at the Shedinja as he ended up beside the undead Nomemon, "H-Hi there, I'm E-Espeon."

Social interaction. Nailed it.

Jackie Fly

"Mission, mission, gonna go on a mission!" Jackie hummed to herself as she danced through the hallways lost in her own groove. She was excited! She had a new team and everything and it was full of new Nomemon! She could be the decorated veteran, gruff and hard on her rookie squadron but in reality she just cares deeply for them and wants them to be successful. But wait, in all the movies that character dies! Absolutely unacceptable, she was to cute to die!  On a more serious note, she made a mental note of her teammates. They were a very psychic heavy team with both a Gardivoir and an Espeon, so they wouldn't really be able to  field a strong front line. Plus she was the only one around that didn't share a common weakness with the rest. Plus she hoped Ginette had gotten her Mega down pat or there would be trouble. The good news was  firstly, it was a rescue mission which meant they hopefully wouldn't have to fight too much. She'd never been to this cave and it sounded pretty. And it was with Ginette who she knew was pretty!

Speaking of her new teammates she arrived outside the office to see them. Espeon was cute and such a lovely shade of green! They might as well call this the lean green machine team! Still though, she made a note to find and exxcuse (Pfft like she needed one) to pet the espeon later, his hair looked so glossy and soft. The shedinja on the other hand was not cute. The poor thing looked a mess, a happy mess but still. She just wanted to get him a blanket and some cinnamon hot cocoa. Though by the smell of it he had already brought the comfort food, she salivated hoping she could get at its contents. "Hello my darling team!" She cheerfully yelled at the two, "Jackie's here and you two look adorable today!"But then Ginette entered the room and nothing else mattered. Time slowed down and the room got brighter as the girl entered and she seemed to shimmer. Flower petals fell. It. Was. Beautiful. Instantly Jackie was over to Ginette, "hey there you gorgeous team leader," She purred, "Are you looking forward to our little outing? Just the two of us [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]and those two [/COLOR]in a beautiful cave searching for poor lost souls?" 

Last edited by a moderator:

Dappi

During his floating about, he happened upon a interesting looking nomemon. An espeon he thinks, so very green, so very cute~! Perhaps he should say hi and introduce himself? 

But... he looked so very.... afraid? Perhaps Dappi caused him a measure of fear? Oh that would not do at all... Perhaps it was natural, him being a ghost tends to upset those with psychic powers... Perhaps he should leave...

Simply pass by, no need to cause him any alarm, simply find the office and-   "U-Uhm," [COLOR= rgb(152, 157, 160)]He mumbled at the Shedinja as he ended up beside the undead Nomemon, [/COLOR]"H-Hi there, I'm E-Espeon." Oh?

"Oh?" he was taken aback for a moment, it seems this cute green espeon was actually attempting to speak to him! perhaps all that nervousness he sensed was nothing at all! or perhaps he was simply trying to be polite?  In either case he had really no choice but to remain courteous and return the measure of greeting, perhaps he could gain another friends while he was here? "It is very nice to meet you Espeon, my name is Dappi, I am a shedninja. Servant and priest of Lady Xerneas' glory." he gave his formal introduction, keeping a calm poise and simple smile across his face. "I do so hope we shall become good friends, but I think i am needed near the offic- Oh!" he gasped at the sudden introduction of the other person. 

She was rather lovely, bubbly and... Touchy it seems. he rose one of his long sleeves to touch the kissed area... How odd... he has never had that happen before. Lady Xerneas draws so many wonderfully unique people. "Why thank you Miss jackie, it is a pleasure meeting you-" he was interrupted once again as she bolted off to start flirting with Ginette, the gardevoir from before. And it seems Jackie has done her own fair share of snooping... Tsk tsk, a bad habit.

"So it seems my presence is not as... Important... as another's... a shame..." he might've sounded sad, but the words almost leaked a soft edge to them. He shall remember this. 

"Espeon, would you perhaps like a cookie?" he asked before somehow producing one, upon his hand grasped a fragrant smelling baked good, a thing of heavenly sweetness. "I gesture of goodwill for our first meeting... And thanks for gracing me with your attention." 

Ginette Le Gardevoir

Ginette had it all prepared- a nice self introduction, a smiling greeting, and even a cute little icebreaker game to ease the tension of having a brand new member as their team leader. But all of that was thrown to the wind when the effervescent Jackie came barrelling towards her, greeting her with another flirtatious line. She cleared her throat, backing away from Jackie, trying to quell the sudden redness of her cheeks. "Ahem, a pleasure to see you again-" How had Ginette missed that Jackie was on her team?? She could have prepared for this!! "I'm sure the caves will be lovely, but I think we ought to focus on saving the children..." How had Jackie even known what the mission was??

"Yes, w-well." Get it together, she needed to be professional. "I am Ginette, as you may have already heard from Kurama, and I'm to understand I'm your leader currently. I'm still rather new to all of this, so I'm trusting that we will learn to act as a cohesive team quickly. Our mission is rather simple- we're heading west to Reflection Cave, where we'll be seeking out a lost Fletchling, Skiddo, Goomy, and Pichu- the 4 have been missing since last night, and with my and Eon's psychic abilities, we hope to track them down."

She turned to the other two, smiling as kindly as she could. "It's a pleasure to be working with the both of you, and I'm sure we'll get along quite nicely." She had read their names in the file, but had yet to know their faces. She inhaled slightly, and made an educated guess. The Espeon was likely Eon, so the other one must be Dappi- she had seen him around Xerneas earlier. "If there's no other business we need to take care of, shall we head out? I'd hate to waste anyone's time with formalities and ice breakers."

The Entrance to Relfection cave was covered in smooth stones- the caves was not misnamed, as every where Ginette turned, she was met with another reflection of herself- she had never been the vain type, but this endless maze of mirrors was as flattering as it was daunting.

"Eon, if you don't mind- is there perhaps a way we might be able to use both of our powers to find the children?" She knew it would be rather simple if she used her Mega Abilities, but something told her those were not to be used so lightly. Besides, she would rather not transform if she had no need to.

@Lettuce @Orikanyo @theunderwolf

Espeon

Is become annoy

Oh, perhaps the Shedinja- Dappi, did he say?- Dappi was actually as nice as his aura seemed to be saying he was. Looked like Espeon didn't need to worry after all. He seemed a tad bit strange, but that wasn't a big deal. He was around Aeron every day, and this guy couldn't be half as strange as an Empoleon with some sort of Knight complex. If anything, he thought that Dappi would fit in just fine. 

"N-nice to mee-" Who the Hell was this bitch who felt the need to barge in on their conversation? He was sure he had seen her around... And had been avoiding her, because the colours around her screamed "ANNOYING". Ugh, he thought he was developing another migraine just by standing near her. Could she just... Not? Not exist, maybe? Did she just say they were a Team? Fuck, he didn't like the thought of that. 

And then, just like that, upon seeing Ginette, she was all over the Gardevoir. Ginette seemed much calmer than the Flygon (Did she say her name was Jack? Jackie?)... And Dappi seemed a bit annoyed, by either Jack(ie) herself or Jack(ie) running off to throw herself all over Ginette. By what Dappi said, hewould guess the latter. 

"Espeon, would you perhaps like a cookie?" 

Oh, Dappi was offering him a cookie! "Y-Yes, of course, thank you."

Lettuce has decided that's enough on the previous posts Insert Page Break Here

The cave was maddening to Espeon. He had nothing against his reflection, but the fact that he could see the sparkles from his hair and fur everywhere... that was driving him insane. Oh, what a day it was to be Shiny instead of a normal purple Espeon. After a minute, he decided to cover his head with his scarf, wrapping it carefully so that his ears stuck out and he could properly hear, so that he wouldn't have to worry about anything catching peripheral vision... And then he unwrapped it, realizing that this was a rescue mission and that he would need to be able to see these children's auras to... Make himself a bit more useful. 

"I-I'm doing my best, Ette," His voice was definitely bitter when he called Ginette 'Ette'. She seemed like a nice girl, but he had a full name, "I haven't s-seen any out of place auras, nor has my f-fur picked up any out of p-place movement."

Dappi

'if you wish i can scout ahead... I AM a ghost you know hohohohoh~!" he let out a jovial chuckle before floating towards the cave. The cave was... Beautiful. It'd be a wonderful place for a picnic! it's a good thing he prepared for one! "It is so very beautiful here... I understand why the children would want to come here." he floated through the area with much ease, feeling no qualms with the strange natural wonder that lay around him. He faced his own reflection, looking at the other reflection behind him. "not ever day I can see my back hole, how odd..." he chuckled, looking like he was having fun. "Come! Come! lets go deeper in!" 

He floated in and out of the mirrors, keeping his reflection upon the surface he seemed to have phazed completely into the mirror itself. he seemed to be enjoying this far more then one really would think of the man. 

"Come on now, let us find these children!" 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread