• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request [CLOSED] Requests (Ocs and specified fandoms only)

Shawdios

It’s pronounced SHAWDIOS!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’m opening requests to try and get a handle on commissions and how long it takes me to fulfill a request so that I can price my commissions. Here are some examples of my art:

(First one is from Artfight the OC on the right is not mine)
7D3658A3-6F31-4493-A29B-F04730E51070.png

138D11DF-9FB3-48E8-BAE6-6491D8A1356D.pngA3EBCEA0-34C3-40A7-A2C8-665506DEA45E.png

I also have some art streams I’ve done that show me working on character designing:

Now onto request rules:

No nsfw, obviously

Gore is very much allowed, I really wanna practice it.

I’ll draw furries, but I can’t promise it’ll be my best work

I might draw mech, i don’t have a lot of experience outside of transformers in this area, the design/description has to really click with me or I’ll be stuck, and no hyper detail with them.

Will certainly draw:

anthropomorphic
Alien races/sci-fi
Human
humanoid
Fantasy (mainly elves and fae, but I’m willing to dabble a little bit)
Four armed characters

if you just have a description for an OC please give me as much info as possible.
But ref photos are preferred

Fandoms I will draw for:
Deltarune
Undertale
Transformers (will be TFA style most of the time)
Fnaf
Ducktales

Last edited:
Ooh, I've been needing someone who can draw mechs! I've got a character in the works whose design I'm still trying to nail down. They're a heavily-damaged construction robot that survived a nuclear apocalypse. A lot of their framework has been melted together, one arm has been completely destroyed, and their electronics have been heavily damaged, leading to periodic crashes and memory loss. They have seven sensors on their head that are supposed to allow them to see 360° and in different visual spectrums (human, night vision, thermal), but a few are broken.

In terms of general appearance, I'm going for something like a less prototype-ish version of this Japanese construction bot, HRP-5P:
20190124001a.jpg
Basically, very function over form, not emotive, and built to take a few hits. Of course you don't have to go into realistic detail, this is just a point of reference.

Seeing as this design isn't finalized, I'm allowing a lot of creative freedom with what you do with it! The one thing that is nailed down is that they're very non-combative, and would rather avoid violence if necessary, so they aren't exactly going to be pulling off any confident fighting poses.

Ooh, I've been needing someone who can draw mechs! I've got a character in the works whose design I'm still trying to nail down. They're a heavily-damaged construction robot that survived a nuclear apocalypse. A lot of their framework has been melted together, one arm has been completely destroyed, and their electronics have been heavily damaged, leading to periodic crashes and memory loss. They have seven sensors on their head that are supposed to allow them to see 360° and in different visual spectrums (human, night vision, thermal), but a few are broken.

In terms of general appearance, I'm going for something like a less prototype-ish version of this Japanese construction bot, HRP-5P:
View attachment 1007745
Basically, very function over form, not emotive, and built to take a few hits. Of course you don't have to go into realistic detail, this is just a point of reference.

Seeing as this design isn't finalized, I'm allowing a lot of creative freedom with what you do with it! The one thing that is nailed down is that they're very non-combative, and would rather avoid violence if necessary, so they aren't exactly going to be pulling off any confident fighting poses.
My apologies, but I don’t think I’ll be able to do your request, i just can’t really figure out what to do and I’m hitting a wall with it.

Give me a few more (preferably 2d) visuals, maybe? I.e. examples of robots that would be similar?

My apologies, but I don’t think I’ll be able to do your request, i just can’t really figure out what to do and I’m hitting a wall with it.

Give me a few more (preferably 2d) visuals, maybe? I.e. examples of robots that would be similar?
Yeah, I can find some more 2D visuals in the vein of what I'm looking for! Again, keep in mind with all of these that I'm not asking for crazy detail.

3a45514cea6d5846c9bd1505a02b62d5.jpg
(CREDIT: Gaia)

This is the closest thing to the design I'm looking for. Again, no emotive capability or decorative plates, just a purpose-built bot who's meant to withstand the harsh environment of a construction zone. He'd probably have a lot of that construction yellow paint stripped away by damage and time, and some of those scaffold-like structures around the chest and upper arms would be fused together by heat. Just imagine this guy after surviving a nuclear blast and several hundred years of non-use, and you're already 3/4 of the way there.

Here's a few more similar concepts, just to nail down potential design directions:

daf843d7cfc6a81e67e13a3c2605ed9f--robot-art-construction-machines.jpg
(CREDIT: Tian Wang, original link unknown)
1cb90fda10c0bcabcb5c432571af1e85--robot-concept-art-creature-concept.jpg
(CREDIT: Rafael Amarante)
Several videos also exist of HRP-5P and its predecessors. Here's a video of the bot installing a drywall panel with no human assistance! It's a good reference for seeing how this type of robot (at least in our present-day tech) moves and operates.

EC57240F-3476-427C-B56F-78F95F87E0A1.jpeg

Here is a sketch of what I came up with for them, I tried to heavily morph the upper right of them to show the damage you were asking for.

Ill make a digital version in a couple of days.

Last edited:
View attachment 1007985

Here is a sketch of what I came up with for them, I tried to heavily morph the upper right of them to show the damage you were asking for.

Ill maybe make a digital version in a couple of days.
Oh this looks great so far!! I love the layout you came up with for the sensors, it's pretty much exactly what I had in mind! Thank you so much!!

Oh wow, I love this! I really like how you deformed his damaged arm! Thank you so much for your help, this is gonna be a huge help in finalizing this guy's design! I hope commission's are successful for you when you decide to open them!
If you’d like to see me work on them I did it over the course of two streams (with other requests I had gotten)

And in all honesty, I had the most fun doing your request! It’s also the one I’m most proud of on that page, it turned out way better then I expected.

Thank you and I hope I can get a system for commissions up by the end of the year. ^-^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back