• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Requesting help from anyone who can

Hazelfaye

DecidueyeReigns

Hi and hello, I'm not the greatest at BBCoding so I was wondering if there was anyone who could help make a post template for me. I'm hoping for it to be mobile friendly and that it can include tabs for a character sheet, an in character tab, and an other tab for like links to my writing threads. I would be forever grateful for that. I'm looking for someone who can do it for free, but if you request some sort of payment whether that be giving credit (which I'd do anyways) for following you, etc... I'm happy to oblige.

What am I looking for in the BBCode template?

I am looking for a small bordered template that has 3 main tabs, which I've listed above. Each tab should be scrollable and the template should be mobile friendly. I have a previously made template that you can use for aesthetic purposes if you'd like. rpnation.com/threads/the-words-from-the-wolf.498125

That one isn't the most mobile friendly but I'm proud of how it did turn out, haha. If you have any questions or need more information, please ask. I appreciate any help in making a new template for me to use. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back