Request Ranked Matches Here

Lookin' for an opponent to test the finalized draft of a character. He's an aquatic Griffin who borderlines on supernatural strength with many ways to dispatch of foes. Further details can be given to any inquirers and thanks in advance!

It's not exactly Silver Surfer levels of over the top, but my aforementioned Griff can get kinda up there. He starts out decent enough, just below superhuman, though can access greater strength under certain circumstances. At his absolute peak, this guy can throw punches with 40 tons of force at 200 mph among a slew of other tricks up his sleeve.

Last edited:
I desire a ranked match with a worthy foe, I'm not sure who but I am willing for whatever.

Would anyone like to fight me. I will be using a robot with arm cannons and titanium armor (The cannons shoot plasma)

As we are reorganizing a bit and no one is actively moderating the ranked matches we're closing this thread for now. You are all still free to organize matches yourselves with thread containing the correct prefix. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back