• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Republic City’s Finest: Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Partner Search

Falloutkda

After rewatching Legend of Korra recently I’ve been heavily invested. I’m hoping to find a partner to create our own storyline within Korra.

I don’t mind if you play an OC or you decide to use one of the many characters already in the show. Regardless we would create a plot to help better fit our characters. We could be anywhere from before Korra to after Korra, that also includes the time inbetween.

A bit about myself:
* I’ve been roleplaying for around 7 or 8 years. Mostly on and off, but it’s been a long journey.

* On average my posts will be 3 paragraphs at the very least, but I do tend to write quite a bit, frequently maxing out the character limit on discord. You don’t have to be overwhelmed though, I understand that portions of the story need to be shorter to give both parties time to react to things happening. I don’t mind so long as it is detailed and enjoyable.

That’s about it, at the bottom I will post some important rules. So if you’re interested feel free to take a look. I look forward to hearing from you, please realize I’m taking only a handful of partners as I take getting to know my partner’s character rather seriously. Hope to see you in my private messages.

A few rules:

* Be 18 or older

* Help me build the plotline. I need to know what you are thinking to create something for us both.

* Our characters should be/become romantic partners. Do realize as I type this, story and world-building are far more important, but it should still be known that there will be romance and love.

* Spoilers are practically inevitable. You would need to have an understanding of the Avatar world, but if you do not mind spoilers then you would not need to have watched all of Korra.

* Yes, you can be Korra if you’d like. Quite a few people have wanted to be here. Although I would prefer an OC, I don’t mind.

*Looking female or Feminine male as partner

If you're interested be sure to message me. I prefer to use discord, but it's not necessary. Just let me know what your preference is when you do message me.

Hello! I was wondering if you were still open to this? I have an OC that I think would fit perfectly in this situation. Please do let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back