• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ReptilianDude’s Crossover Check (Both Canon and OC’s allowed!)

ReptilianDude

Reptile Enjoyer
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, before you read this, I pretty much have a 1x1 interest check (my main one), which is for both normal AND crossover RPs. You can find it in my signature. This check is pretty much for only crossovers or Multifandom.

Welcome! This is my interest check for Multifandom/crossover RPs. While I do have a set of fandoms with the characters I RP as, I could work with any fandom!
FANDOMS I AM IN: Jurassic Park/World, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Ultraman, Cloverfield (not really, but I can RP as the monster from the first film)​
CHARACTERS I CAN OR COULD RP AS:​
Any Dinosaur from Jurassic Park/World, any Ultra or Godzilla Kaiju, The Cloverfield Monster, Grimlock (Fall of Cybertron), Shockwave (DOTM), Blitzwing (G1), Soundwave and his cassette (G1)
REQUIREMENTS:​
While there isn’t requirements for age or if your a one-liner or semi-lit, there are some requirements, which are:
  • No NFSW OR ERP, Please.
  • No Literacy level. I do not write a ton of paragraphs, so please bear with me. That’s also why it wasn’t mentioned in the non-requirements.
  • Shipping could be allowed, just no proshipping or shipping with a person and a animal.
  • Dragon Ball is the only franchise I‘m not allowing, due to the insanely OP characters, especially Goku.
Alright, now with that said, the RPs could take place in either messages, the 1x1 threads, or discord (Not really often due to school, and also, my discord tag is in my profile)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back