• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Reptilian Age - Dinosaurs, Aliens, and Guns - oh my! (Small sci-fi group RP featuring our pre-historic friends)

lndigo

Dreamweaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

“Imagine the world if dinosaurs didn’t go extinct and rather grew with the modern civilization that we know today…”

The end of the Jurassic era didn’t come at the hands of balls of fire nor walls of ice, but rather the rise of an ancient alien race looking to provide guidance to the living beings on Earth. With their technology, they were able to harness the power of these creatures and subjugate them to become the backbone of manual labour and tasks requiring great feats of strength. Essentially, the reptiles became the workhorse of progress. But not before they were used to make the humankind submit to the alien’s rule instead of simply disposing of their kind entirely as they (human’s ape ancestors) were frail, underdeveloped, and easily dispensable.

It’s been a few millennia since the both the evolution of humans and dinosaurs. While the planet flourished with the efficient use of resource by the Umod (ruling alien race), humans were beginning to get tired of being the pack mules along side with the dinosaurs. They longer wanted to be the fodder that simply sustained life for the Umod. They wanted to be free of them. And so the very seeds of revolution has been planted and their allies were none other than the dinosaurs they once feared. Together, they were going to usher in a new era, bring new meaning to the reptilian age.

—————————​

Author’s Note: It would be cool to see humans and dinos work together instead of battling against each other! I’ve had this one idea in my mind for a while, but just haven’t had the chance to flesh it out. I’ve had posted in my 1 x 1 search, but thought it would be a cool idea for a group RP as well.

I’m not looking for a lot of players. Maybe 2-3 other people who’d be interested to start it. RP-wise, it would be semi-lit to adv-lit. It’ll be casual - maybe 1 post every week. But I’ve always been lenient with people’s activity and it’s easier to mange too with a small group. Thanks so much for reading for those who may be interested!

This is such a cool idea! I'm very interested :)

Thank you so much Abyss! :D

I’ll post up some lore if someone else joins in.

In the meantime, I was wondering where we could set up an ooc. Did you have a preference? Threads or Discord? I’m pretty open to either!

Thank you so much Abyss! :D

I’ll post up some lore if someone else joins in.

In the meantime, I was wondering where we could set up an ooc. Did you have a preference? Threads or Discord? I’m pretty open to either!

I have a strong preference for discord. I miss notifications on RpN.

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the response! :D

I’ll definitely start writing up the lore pages and everything, but I’m actually going on a temporary hiatus for family! We’re going on a vacation for a month so I’ll tag everyone when I get back. Thanks for your patience! <3

Dino's and Hummies working together and not eating eachothers intestinal tracts (unless aboslutely necessary?). Oh my.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back