Reporting in!

SolusFalcon, making a... not so grand entrance! Honestly, I'm always pretty terrible when it comes to this kind of thing, but a good start in a new area often includes introducing yourself. This isn't my first time making one of these, but those were all on different websites in the past and this is a fresh start, so to speak. With that out of the way, um, where to begin...

I suppose I should write about what I, well, like to write about! Yeah, that's definitely a thing. For instance, I generally don't mind a lot of roleplays, but I tend to lean towards those that are more fantasy, sci-fi, or simply realistic and modern. I'm not sure if Slice-of-Life RPs mean something here, but if they do those are generally my favorite. I tend to put some sort of aspect of myself in my characters so that they can be represented and act realistically, though I won't lie, I'm still learning new things about how to write properly every day. For those of you who stuck with me through this introduction, awesome! I hope to see you all soon! And if you don't see me roleplaying, a quick side note is that I'm definitely a gamer at heart.

Welcome to RPN! I’m glad to be the first to say hello, and if you have any questions ask me or any of our other friendly RPers here at RPN. I hope you find what’s your are looking for.

Hiya! Welcome to the party- I mean RPN. This is a pretty dang friendly place and I know quite a few gamers (including myself) so you're in good company!

Have fun!
giphy.gif

Thanks for the hellos! Honestly whenever I seem to do these people never add a reply or bother, so it's already a nice change of pace!

Lovely introduction. Welcome! I’m in a welcom-ie mood, so decided to drop by this thread :3

Is that a Genji profile pic btw?

Welcome to the nation of roleplayers. I feel like it’s safe to say we are all happily addicted roleplayers here. But, just in case- we are all happily addicted roleplayers.

Glad to have another one joining the party.

If you ever want something with a dramatic spin. I’m your girl. ?☝?

Also *ahem* system preference?

If you’re asking where I play video games, PC is the best option obviously! Though on a serious note, PC is my main preference, with Xbox One followed afterward.
Anyway, thank you for the welcomes everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread