• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Reporting for Duty!

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey all, Captain Marvelous here reporting for duty. You know what time it is, winter break! Which means everyone is out looking for rp partners. Since some of my rps have reached a bit of a lull, I thought I'd see who else is searching out there!
About Me
I'm available pretty much every day, though I do ask some patience if I don't respond right away.
My timezone is EST, but I also tend to stay up pretty late.
I am quite capable of writing multiple paragraphs, but only so long as I'm being given material to work with. If you're writing one liners, I will likely end the rp because it gets boring quickly.
I don't have any restrictions on the age of my partners
I have to ask that you do have good grammar. I've found that rping with people who don't have the greatest grammar eventually wears me down to the point where that is the only thing I'm focusing on. Not fun for you, not fun for me.
I tend to play females unless we're doing doubles. I will also only do FxM and FxF pairings.
Also feel free to ask me questions in OOC. I'm friendly, I don't bite, and I'd love to have someone to talk to about my interests (I'm lonely).
Not really something about me, but please please don't be afraid to let me know if you are no longer interested in an rp rather than just ghosting. I completely understand losing interest after a time and I would really appreciate knowing how you are feeling so we can discuss new rp ideas (if you want) or I can start looking for new rp partners.

NOW ON TO THE MORE EXCITING PART OF THIS ENDEAVOR
Genres:

Futuristic (Might take some convincing)
Modern/Slice of life
Fantasy/Medieval (My favorite)

Fandoms:
I tend not to do canon characters, but I've marked ones that I will do (typically I like to do ocs alongside though)
Marvel (cc)***
Star Trek (cc)
Harry Potter
Hetalia (cc)
Pokemon
Transformers (cc)
Assassin's Creed***
Critical Role
(I usually add more as I think of them, or feel free to ask if I'm in a fandom! I may have just forgotten lol)

Pairings:
Bold are who I would like to be

Transfer Student x Student
Country girl x City boy
Arranged Marriage
Servant x Royal
Royal x Royal
Royal x Knight/Bodyguard
Contemporary dancer x Hip hop dancer
Equestrian x Equestrian
Feel free to suggest other ideas as well! I'm not very good at coming up with pairings on my own lol
Note for romance rps: I prefer long burn romance rps, my character is not going to be in love with yours at first sight. And I will not guarantee that my character will fall in love with yours. Our characters have to click, I'm not going to force romance between two characters that just don't fit well together. Forced relationship just aren't realistic and aren't fun.

Fantasy/Medieval Plots:
Typically, I don't like laying out plots for people to choose from. And while I am usually pretty open to any plots, please don't come at me with Muse A/Muse B plots I'll probably say no. I like giving general plot ideas and then working from there. That being said, if I have any general ideas I'm interested in, I'll put them here.
Modern fantasy where supernaturals are hunted by humans
General D&D style plots are always welcome, wanna be adventurers going around killing some monsters? Awesome!
Unlikely allies must face up against a common enemy
Angels vs Dark Angels or possibly Angels vs Demons
Medieval or modern rp where several princes/princesses are competing for the love of the prince/princess (If you've ever read the Selection series, like that)
Possibly a Christmas/holiday-themed rp, like cringey holiday movie plots

Now, this post is getting too long, so I'll spare you from posting my multitude of characters available. If you'd like to hear about any of my premade characters, just let me know! If you're interested in anything or have any questions, please reach out or comment below!

Last edited:
oh if you like midevil rp/kingdom rp, i think we'd be great partners!!! hmu pls! i have a princess character who rides horses, and you mentioned you write platonically so one horse girl to another lets do this ;)

okay, I'm sorry. I have to comment. I never would expect to see Hip hop dancer for role play. Hip hop dancing is lit, I love that shit. It gave me a smile.<3

It makes me sad that I can't make an RP with that pairing. Good luck finding partners!

If you are still looking for a writing partner for the Fallen Goddess x Human pairing I would love to give it a shot!

The Royal x Knight sounds like a great time to me, especially if we throw a lot of Dnd in there. Noble families and all that sort of fantasy stuff would be, hmmm, so good

greetings familiar face, glad to see you're back in the saddle. Hey I was wondering if we could build off of one of your dnd medieval concepts by giving if a nice little twist. The plots are fantastic and I think they'd work pretty well for a larger idea I had recently.

Well I just gotta say, I'm very intrigued by this post. You seem like the kinda person with lots of unique ideas who'd be good at moving a plot forward. Most RP's I do have me doing most of the heavy lifting in terms of story. I don't mind it, but it can become tedious after awhile. I'd love to discuss details with you and hopefully we can start an RP. Feel free to message me if that sounds like something you'd be into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back