• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Reporting for Duty *Updated*

CaptainMarvelous

Slytherin Prefect
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

k project wallpaper.jpg
CaptainMarvelous's Search Thread

• Hello there fellow roleplayers! My name is CaptainMarvelous, or you can call me Marvel. So you want to know some about me eh? I am a female in her 21st year going to school for Creative Writing (big surprise lol). Now on to more specific topics relating to roleplays!
    Being a writer, I can write multiple paragraphs for a response. Note the word can. If you're the type of person who only writes a paragraph or two, no biggie! I'm fine with adjusting to whatever style my partner has. Just no one liners please.
    I don't have school for a while, so expect me to be fairly active.
    I prefer to play females unless we are doubling. Then I am happy to play a male and female. I just don't do well with playing a main male character only. Along with this, the only pairing I won't do is MxM.

If you'd like to see some of my more specific cravings, check out this Post

Last edited:
Oh, goodie! This sounds interesting! I have an idea with one of your mood boards and one of your pairings if you would like to hear it.

View attachment 828354
CaptainMarvelous's Search Thread

• Hello there fellow roleplayers! My name is CaptainMarvelous, or you can call me Marvel. So you want to know some about me eh? I am a female in her 21st year going to school for Creative Writing (big surprise lol). Now on to more specific topics relating to roleplays!
    Being a writer, I can write multiple paragraphs for a response. Note the word can. If you're the type of person who only writes a paragraph or two, no biggie! I'm fine with adjusting to whatever style my partner has. Just no one liners please.
    I don't have school for a while, so expect me to be fairly active.
    I prefer to play females unless we are doubling. Then I am happy to play a male and female. I just don't do well with playing a main male character only. Along with this, the only pairing I won't do is MxM.

If you'd like to see some of my more specific cravings, check out this Post
Would you be interested in a prince x knight rp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back