• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help Reply on Desktop

swimmjacket

Mischief Managed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Whenever I write a reply that's more than 2 or so lines long these scrollbars appear on the right and bottom side. They flicker as I type and move change the size of the reply "box" as they do. It's really annoying to write long replies in my PMs now and I would like to fix that. Thank you

What theme are you using? Can you provide a screencap of the issue? How long has this been occurring?

It's been going on since the update..I don't know what theme I'm using I haven't changed it or done anything with that so I assume original? And it looks like this but it flickers as I write

1517623643689.png

Do me a favor, change to the dark theme. You can change it by click "light" at the bottom of the page and selecting "Dark." See if it happens on the dark theme. :3

Okay. Next question then, do you have any extensions installed? I see that odd dot in the bottom right corner on both screencaps. You may want to turn off any extensions you have off, one by one to test them.

That appears to have done the trick. Thank you! Sorry if I wasted your time

That appears to have done the trick. Thank you! Sorry if I wasted your time
Lol, no worries, part of my task is to try and help X3 Glad it was resolved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back