• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Renewed Search 1x1 (doubling required)

EldritchPeachbunny

She/they|31|Roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About me:

-I am 31 years old, they/She.​
-I am a night person, so i am on in the evenings into the early mornings (roughly 9 pm Est to 4 am est/eastern united states)​
-I am not available all the time, even if I am online during stated times. I don’t expect you to be either, just don't be in invisible or DnD mode all the time.​
-I am open to posting twice a week, sometimes more.​
-Semi-Literate, 3+ paragraphs per post/character at minimum. 3+ paragraphs is my minimum, if you can't even give me that while furthering the plot. I will drop. NO ONE LINERS. Not a fan of mirroring replies either, longer replies are golden, but not expected.​
-On-site or off-site options, discussed over PM First. Please read the full post before Private messaging.​
-I like open, honest, respectful communication and healthy boundaries. Please read all the rules below for those boundaries, I will be able to tell if you haven’t. I can be laid back about some of them if the right amount of communication is had.​
-I will not Carry the Roleplay. Bring your own plots and ideas. I Will not supply all the ideas, characters, settings or so on for us. I will drop the roleplay if I feel like I am doing all the work. This includes research on Canons and setting, I will not hand feed information to you.​
-Canon characters required! Oc x canon enthusiast, open to Canon x Canon if that is what you seek for yourself within reason. Should go without saying but Doubling also required.​
-M/F preferred, I can play all genders, you should be able to do so as well.
-I don’t care what kind of art you use for your Ocs, I use both art and real faceclaims. I also make outfit boards for my Ocs that include body types and real faces/hair. I tend to make things for my writing partners if and when I am deeply inspired by what we are writing or talking about. This includes music playlists, art, outfit boards and fanfics.​
-Messages with no context, no details, or that read like this: “Hey I am interested in -Insert title- ” but have no other details will be ignored and deleted. Also asking for a character that I am looking for to be played by me or characters on my Will Not play list, will be ignored as well.
-Discord preferred for OOC, GDoc > Pm.​
- Quality over quantity. 3 paragraph Minimum and must move plot forward!​
-Plot over Romance, must be plot driven and not focused on Romantic pairs only. No Instant Love, prior relationship history between OCs and Canon characters must be discussed!​
-I used character profiles and prefer the same from partners. I use toyhou.se.​
- OoC chatter is a must. I am about open communication and I like to share ideas, Art and other things about what we are doing.​
-Not a super rapid at replies but I do like a quicker OoC talk.​
-I don’t do main pairings and side characters, all pairs, Ocs and npcs are important, no one’s pairing is main. I double, triple and play as many characters as we feel comfortable playing out. (my comfort level is normally 5 characters each but can be more depending on plot and writing style.)​
-I have every right to decline playing a character that I am looking for, there are characters in all my fandoms that I will not play.​
Currently these are:​
MY WILL NOT Play List:​
Dream/Morpheus, Albert Wesker, Karl Heisenberg, Vergil Sparda, Sephiroth, Montgomery Gator/Monty, William Afton, Leon Kennedy, Uldren Sov/Crow. (subject to change at short notice. Will update often)​

—-

Rules/What I need from you: (Please read all below)

-Be over 21+, I don't roleplay with minors.​
- No Ship based plots. I don’t mind you asking for a specific Canon character from a fandom but don’t have the plot you want revolve around that ship.​
-Doubling is Required. Be able to play all genders.​
-Out of character(OoC) chatter is a must! Preferably over something fasted then private messages as I am not always onsite but private messages are fine.​
-Be active online, If you stay in an invisible mode or do not disturb all the time, be cautious. If you do days to weeks without response of some kind, I will drop. No contact for long amounts of time I take as a drop. Normally I will give a week for Ooc talk and a month for in character posting, on either side (as in if I haven’t come up with a post in a month from the last post date, I will drop the roleplay. The same will go for you, if you haven’t posted in a month, I will drop. If you haven’t posted at all since we stated that starters will be posted, I will drop and delete everything.)​
-Open communication, be respectful of boundaries, Wants and Limits. I try to return the favor in kind as long as I know what they are. This includes ghosting, I don’t prefer ghosting, at least tell me that you’re not interested or that you are dropping, you don’t have to give details on why but just have the courtesy of telling me not to expect any replies or that you don’t want to do the same plot anymore.​
- If you disappear for extended amounts of time before we even start writing, while we are still plotting, I most likely will drop. I do give time for writing, and do try to work with schedules. I can be laid back about things if communicated with. (If you’re going to ignore messages for weeks at a time, Don’t bother. I do send check in messages once a week, if they go unanswered, I will delete and block you.)​
-Counter- If you have to talk every day, I am probably not the person for you either. I try to answer messages once a day at least but some days I just can’t. I will let you know if I am going to be gone/offline for more than a week when possible. I do communicate my depressive episodes which do affect my postings. Please do the same.​
-No god-modding, writing my characters or controlling their actions without permission. I will drop if you do this even once.​
- Canon Characters for Fandom Roleplaying is Required, If you want someone played for you, be able to play someone for me in return. I also have the right to refuse to play someone I am seeking for my own Oc or in general, there are certain characters I WILL NOT play for anyone.​
- Know what you want to roleplay before sending a PM. Not just genre, or "I want -insert title, genre or pairing-" with no other details. PMs without Roleplay details in first Messages will be ignored. If you can't follow this one statement, I can be sure that you have not read a single thing here and are going to waste my time.​
-Be able to come up with your own ideas, characters, wants, needs. Do your own research! I will not hand feed you something that you could look up.​
-Post in Character at least twice a Week minimum. 2 times a week.​
-Semi-Literate, 3+ paragraphs per post per character at minimum and must move plot forward!​
- Quality over quantity. You do not have to mirror what I write, but it does have to move the story forward and be within 3 paragraphs, make sense and be readable grammar wise. English only too. Be able to Move the story along, not just react to what I write.​
-Plot over Romance. Meaning that the story comes first, if romance happens that's cool but it doesn’t have to nor will it be the center of the plot.​
- No Romance without written chemistry within our story. Romance is not required, poly, platonic, friendships are all welcomed but not required. Ship doesn’t always mean romance.​
-No Instant Love. Some attraction is fine but Not Love.​
- Prior Relationship (Past history) History between OCs and Canon characters must be discussed in length! Pre-setup Relationships also need to be discussed in length.​
- Be straightforward and honest with what you want. I don't play guessing games or take hints.​
-I will be able to tell if you haven’t read all of this. All these rules are from personal experience and knowing what I want as a writer writing with someone else. If I post these and you suddenly have a problem then obviously you haven't read them. Questions and discussion is welcome if something isn’t clear, I can be worked with.-​

—--

Will NOT DO! Hard pass! NO WAY!

-Reactive posting/ only reacting to what's there and not moving the story along.​
-being vague about everything, (what you want to do, your character, plot, in general)​
-Transphobia, fatphobia, hateful remarks about gender, weight etc.​
-expectations to play a specific gender or look. (asking me to play on Female, only skinny ocs, Etc.) this really shouldn’t have to be said.​
-Hyper invested in RL OOC chatter.​
-Trauma dumping, Complaining about daily life all the time.​
-Instant Love​
-Main character syndrome (having to have everything revolve around your OC or pairing unless in a solo roleplay. Putting more effort into one side of things involving your Oc, only plotting for Your Oc or pairing outside of starting plot, only coming up with Ideas for your side of the double roleplay etc.)​
-Minors/Children * Families in mention are fine, having a found family is fine, I do not play out creating a family. Those things are time skips but Stuff that needs to be discussed in length and make sense to the plot.​
- Star Wars​
- Slice of life (super slow paced, day to day life with no action)​
-Quick burn or Slow Burn romances​
- No Ship based plots. I don’t mind you asking for a specific Canon character from a fandom but don’t have the plot you want revolve around that ship.​

—---

What I am looking for:
If there is a astrid * then I have a plot for my side of it. My plots don’t equal romance, just action based.

Sandman- My Oc x Morpheus/Dream*, My Oc x Lucien, Oc x Desire, (*Dream x My Oc X Desire)​
Willing to play Desire, John/Joanna Constantine, Death, Lucienne/Lucien, Lucifer, Destruction, Delirium, Other DC Characters.​
I WILL NOT PLAY DREAM FOR ANYONE. Sorry but I just wont play him.​
(Mostly based on the TV but have been researching the comics as well)​
- *Resident Evil (1, 5, Operation Racoon City, 7 or Village )​
Looking for: Albert Wesker, HUNK, Chris Redfield, Karl Heisenberg, Vector, Lucas Baker, Ethan Winters.​
Willing to play: Hunk, Carlos, Chris, Ethan, Ada, Jill, Zoe baker.​
- Bendy and the Ink Machine​
Looking for: Ink Bendy, Sammy​
Willing to play: Alice angel, Allison Angel, Tom, Boris, Sammy, Lost ones.​
- Legend of Zelda (Ocarina of time, Twilight princess, Botw)​
Looking for: Link, Ganon, Sheik (as his own character).​
Willing to play: Link, Sheik (as his own person), Zelda, Din, Shadow Link, Ruto, Saria, Impa.​
-Five Nights at Freddy's/ FNAF (selective about this, convince me)​
Looking for: William, Monty gator, Moon/Sun, Micheal, Bonnie Rabbit, Roxanne Wolf.​
Willing to play: Micheal, Sun/Moon, Freddy, Roxanne, Chica, Bonnie Rabbit.​
- Original concepts (It will take some convincing but open to them if you have one already)​

Original concepts I enjoy:

Horror, ghost stories, crossovers, poly relationships, Found family, suspense, supernatural, Eldritch terrors, Monsters, end of the world events, Enemies to friends, Dreams, mediums, demons, special operations, some military themes, science labs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back