• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Renewed FxF search, now featuring plot ideas!

cam

super serious rp superstar
After a false start a bit ago, I'm renewing my 1x1 search. RL caught me off guard after I posted last but I should be all clear for lots and lots of fun, rewarding RP.

I'm looking for a longterm 1+1 F/F partner who's enthusiastic, friendly, and wants to share the creative process (instead of just expecting me to come up with everything). I'm in the US Eastern time zone and will be regularly available on weekdays before 5pm, with evenings and weekends a little more up in the air but not entirely preventing me from posting at least a few times. I'm open to PM, thread, or Skype RP depending on your own preferences. I'm not a huge stickler for post length and won't flip out if you don't swamp me with tons of paragraphs in each post. Quality over quantity, I always say.

Here are some extremely vague plots and pairings I've had rattling around in my head. The roles I would want to play are listed second and printed in itallics. Keep in mind these are just tiny little inklings right now and I don't have much else to describe at the moment. Let's work on fleshing them out together and have a fun adventure!

-

Original: Fantasy-Western Setting

Younger sister + Older sister

An alternate-history Wild West where magic, ghosts, and superstition are real and rapidly emerging in a lawless, ever-changing frontier. Your character, through a series of miscommunications and disrupted railway service, has ended up captured in an outlaw town. My character, learning of this, arms herself and sets out to take revenge. The story opens not long before you are rescued. Now, both sisters are in over their heads, hunted by outlaws as they attempt to escape the violent town together. Along the way, the two finally begin to come to terms with the illicit relationship they shared in the past and how it has nearly destroyed their family name. With the future uncertain, they must decide how to reconcile their desires and how best to proceed forward... if they manage to escape with their lives.

Fandom: Disney Princess Setting Mashup

Any princess(es) of your choosing + Aurora, or Rapunzel, or maybe Elsa

Not too sure what I want to do here in terms of actual story, but I loooove the idea of a Disney Princess pairing. If you think you can help me devise a clever way to put two characters' worlds together and create a grand romantic tale out of it, let's do it! But before anyone asks, I have not played Kingdom Hearts, so this wouldn't be based on it despite the whole worlds-meeting concept.

Fandom: Hocus Pocus

Dani Dennison + Sarah Sanderson

After that chaotic Halloween night in Salem more than a decade ago, Dani Dennison eventually settled into her young adult years in New York City, leaving her hometown behind and the strange memories with it. In a way, it all seems so distant as to be fantasy; a strange campfire tale she half-heard from somebody else. However, as Halloween approaches this year, there is a nervous energy in the crisp Autumn air that she can't help but wonder about. But nothing could prepare her for the events that would lead to the reigniting of the black flame candle, the resurrection of Sarah Sanderson, and the strange affection that would develop between them as they're forced to unite against a new evil. Taken!

-

I am also open to hearing any ideas and plots you may have. I love to hear other people's ideas, especially if they've put a lot of thought and worldbuilding into them and are looking for somebody to play a character that would fit well with theirs. Feel free to check the Information tab on my profile to see other pairings and stuff you think might work best for you.

Anyway, PM me if you want to chat and iron out the details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back