• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Renegades RP interest check

Gears

Slowly, No Rapidly Going Insane
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am working on a RP based off of the universe of the Marissa Meyers series. In this universe the world is recovering from the Age Of Anarchy, when Ace Anarchy and his team known as the Anarchists took over Gatlon City. The rest of the world fell but there was one light in the dark. The Renegegades. The Renegades fought evil and in the end stood triumphant sending the villains into the abandoned subway tunnels. Now the original renegades recruit superhumans known as Prodigies.

Join the Anarchists and their quest for revenge and power or the Renegades goals of Peace and Justice.

I am just seeing if anyone is interested

Hey cool idea, however as this is an Interest Check, it belongs in the Groups section of the Recruitment forum rather than in RP Discussion & Advice. If you ask a mod, they might be able to move the thread for you, otherwise you'll need to delete this one and repost in the appropriate section. Good luck with the RP! ^^

Thank You for moving it, I am still working on figuring out this site.

No worries- this place can be tricky to figure out sometimes. Feel free to message me if you have questions ^^

Also am here if you need any help. I love the Renegades Duology lol.

They made a third, got them autographed

When would you want to begin the RP? And would you use an OC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back