Renard Tahoma

The Chronicler

The Flamethrower of Hate
Name: 

Renard Tahoma

Appearance:

d5f0a6381a6033d7392c29723a7fa24d.jpg

(Lol, the only thing I hate about this is the red outline around his eyes mostly because it was red and I red eyed it. Fuck, just ignore it)

Male

Background:

Renard was born into a family of 4 people, his mom, dad and two sisters. This family wasn't special in anyway, and Renard saw it this way, his parents worked as like Mortgage Agents or whatever they were called. To be honest, Renards's past is pretty crazy. There are a lot of special moments but those are just for Renard to know, and not many people know of these acts of defiance except the people he committed it with.

Now with Renard, his grades weren't anything special, but that's mostly because he didn't enjoy it. Learning about shit wasn't Renard, he only paid attention in one class and that was Lunch. (not exactly a class but good enough). To the fact he didn't get good grades didn't mean Renard wasn't smart, actually, he was much more smarter then most kids. He just wasn't trying. 

His family moved a lot, mostly because they really didn't like the neighborhoods they would move into. Mostly because his mother was scared of Renard's and his sisters safety. With his family, his mother was a caring soul, but also harsh, but mostly very kind. His dad was the very mean one, to Renard, he seemed like a devil, but that didn't stop rENARD from still loving him. His two sisters, which he presumed were twins but actually aren't, aren't the sweetest but have those specific moments in time where they just love Renard. But that's every once in a while. 

When growing up, Renard was given the rule of: "If your gonna get in a fight, fight back, don't be a coward.", and he followed it PERFECTLY. He fought back, though do to essentially no training he didn't get very far with duking it out with his competitors. This didn't happen all the time, he's very open to his matters but he won't go all ballistic when shit does go down. 

To be honest, Renard was called multiple times by his peers and teachers that he's quite the troll. Not fictional troll, he's just there to fuck with people. And that's his goal in life. He's figured out his meaning in life isn't too important, so he's gonna make it important. If life likes it or not.

Personality Overview: 

Blunt vs. Courteous: 1

Risk-Taking vs. Need for Consistency/Security:  1

Quitter vs. Ambitious: 4

Satisfied vs. Curious: 3

Self-Controlled vs. Impulsive: 4

Skeptical vs. Trusting: 2

Liar vs. Honest: 1

Flaky vs. Loyal: 2

Reserved vs. Affectionate: 5

Old-fashioned vs. Flirtatious: 5

Unsympathetic vs. Sympathetic: 3

Mind-My-Own-Business vs. Altruistic: 4

Pessimistic vs. Optimistic: 3

Carefree vs. Structured: 3

Reclusive vs. Social: 4

Stoic vs. Emotional: 4

(Tis good for slithery snek)

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, looks good for the most part. I want you to clarify a few things first, though:

Did the background cut off? It seems it did when it was about finished. 

What's Evan's nationality/race? While his first name is western, his last name sounds eastern. That's about the only reason why I'm unsure about this. Care to clear this up?

@The Chronicler

Alright, looks good for the most part. I want you to clarify a few things first, though:

Did the background cut off? It seems it did when it was about finished. 

What's Evan's nationality/race? While his first name is western, his last name sounds eastern. That's about the only reason why I'm unsure about this. Care to clear this up?

@The Chronicler

One sec, listening to the best meme eva. Yes, I accidentally did cut off the Background, but that was sort of intentionally (just said accidentally), but fuck it. I can fix it up if you need me to.

Nationality is not something I looked into. Evan is just a name I really like and Tahoma is the font listed in the Font box. Let me think it over and I'll alert you when it pops into my snek mind.

One sec, listening to the best meme eva. Yes, I accidentally did cut off the Background, but that was sort of intentionally (just said accidentally), but fuck it. I can fix it up if you need me to.

Nationality is not something I looked into. Evan is just a name I really like and Tahoma is the font listed in the Font box. Let me think it over and I'll alert you when it pops into my snek mind.

How's that stuff coming along?

Well the meme held me up for about 9 hours in meme time so it's gone to shit, as for both nationality and the fixing of sthuff. 

Though, you did not tell me to fix it so i have no say in the matter.

Dang, I thought that was implied.

Oh well. Now that you mentioned it, I'll just explicitly ask you to do that now.  :smile3:

@The Chronicler

OK, so I'm not going to accept your character just yet. If you really want to be a member of this rp, I want to make this creation a collaborative process between you and me:

• Honestly, did you take the time to read the rp's description and get a little bit of a feel for the setting? I feel like you didn't get enough of a feel for it yet based on your reaction to most of the characters already submitted.
  • I'm also really not getting a very clear indicator about your character's nationality. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but if your character is white or otherwise noticeably different from being Asian, that'll be a pretty big deal in-universe, and much more so in the world that all the characters are about to dive into. Since the vast majority of characters will be Japanese or otherwise Asian (with some exceptions), your character is going to be noticed more (whether that's good or bad is anyone's guess), even when he's considered an outsider in the other world. We have a foreign character from Brazil in the rp now, and if you want to rp as someone who'd be considered a foreigner in Japan, that's also fine. I'd just like things cleared up some more, if possible. Walk me through your character.

@The Chronicler

OK, so I'm not going to accept your character just yet. If you really want to be a member of this rp, I want to make this creation a collaborative process between you and me:

• Honestly, did you take the time to read the rp's description and get a little bit of a feel for the setting? I feel like you didn't get enough of a feel for it yet based on your reaction to most of the characters already submitted.
  • I'm also really not getting a very clear indicator about your character's nationality. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but if your character is white or otherwise noticeably different from being Asian, that'll be a pretty big deal in-universe, and much more so in the world that all the characters are about to dive into. Since the vast majority of characters will be Japanese or otherwise Asian (with some exceptions), your character is going to be noticed more (whether that's good or bad is anyone's guess), even when he's considered an outsider in the other world. We have a foreign character from Brazil in the rp now, and if you want to rp as someone who'd be considered a foreigner in Japan, that's also fine. I'd just like things cleared up some more, if possible. Walk me through your character.

@The Chronicler

To be honest, I remembered why I didn't fully join the RP last time was because of the mechanics.

dorsnt matter right now but whatever

now explaining isn't a good thing for me, as I stutter and miss a lot of things, and now, I will do what you've told me.

To be honest, I remembered why I didn't fully join the RP last time was because of the mechanics.

dorsnt matter right now but whatever

now explaining isn't a good thing for me, as I stutter and miss a lot of things, and now, I will do what you've told me.

Alright. What mechanics are you talking about?

Just do your best to answer the questions I have. If I need something elaborated on, I'll just ask.

@The Chronicler

Users who are viewing this thread