• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Remus Lupin / Marauders OC

calmmoose

Hello! I was wondering if anyone was interested in a Marauders Era roleplay. You can either play as Remus Lupin, or an OC. I will be playing as my OC Lyra Black, Sirius’s twin sister. My idea for this roleplay is for our characters to go from year one till they are adults and deal with the hardships of their characters. This will be a slow burn that will of course have some angst but also comedy! I require that you understand Remus’s character if you play as him, don’t control my character, and be willing to write as other characters too seeing at though it helps a lot. Please PM me if you are interested!
~||~
This is my character’s description!
Name: Lyra (Lie rah) Black
Birthday: November 3rd, 1959
Blood status: Pureblood
Hight: 6’0
Eye color: Grey
Tattoos: She has many all over her body
Scars: She has a few from some stupid stuff
Piercings: Standard and upper lobe
Smells like: Cinnamon, apples, and pumpkin coffee
Voice: Raspy and tends to crack or break when she talks
House: Slytherin
She has pale skin, untamable black curly hair, muscular and skinny with a slight hourglass figure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back