• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Help Remove Scrollbox Border

nerdy tangents

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So I am working on a simple set of codes for a roleplay and I wanted to try to add a scrollbar but when I did this weird border shows up. Is there a way to remove that? (I don't necessarily mind the grey scrollbar, but if you can only remove the border by removing that I'm down with that being removed too.)

Removepls.png

So I am working on a simple set of codes for a roleplay and I wanted to try to add a scrollbar but when I did this weird border shows up. Is there a way to remove that? (I don't necessarily mind the grey scrollbar, but if you can only remove the border by removing that I'm down with that being removed too.)

View attachment 886000

What is the code youre using for it?

For the scroll? Just the code from the BBC guide.
Code:
[scroll=##px] blah blah blah [/scroll]

give this one a try if you want
Code:
[border=0px; width:300px; height:100px; overflow-y:scroll]text here[/border]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

You can change the height and width, and if you want to centre it into the middle of the page, use margin:auto

OMG it's perfect thank you so much.

Not a problem \( ̄︶ ̄*\)) I also have this thread that might be able to help a bit more to make your scroll bars extra fancy if you want. it's a little out dated lol but worth a crack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back