• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Removable top bar?

Darkmaster006

roleplaying is fun!
Would it be possible to get a button to remove the top bar when scrolling down and only show it when we're up to the top? It occupies quite a lot of space.

I'm... not sure how that helps? Is that not for mobile devices? Maybe I phrased my question in a way that was not understood? I'll throw in some pictures. Basically, what I would like to have is an option to hide is the top bar, the bar that says "RPNATION A NATION OF CREATION" and 'Forums' 'What's new' 'Gallery' 'Members' 'Discord' 'Search' 'User's Profile' etc
So, instead of:
uuGEc46.png

one would see:

vFfqx1T.png

obviously with the avatar being correctly placed.

Last edited:
Yes, if you toggle the button that I showed in the screenshots, this will solve your issue. It’s available for both desktop and mobile.

Edit - You’re probably confused because I grabbed the wrong screenshot but the red underline is just misleading. Select “Sticky” Sidebar.”

Last edited:
Right, the red underline did confuse me hahaha. Thanks for clarifying and for the help so far. Somehow, I still can't get it to work, though. My settings are:
yVw6u0B.png

(I've enabled 'fluid width' now, but I disabled it for the screenshots just to show they weren't "conflicting" if that's even possible).
And it looks like this still:
Y9KskWL.png

Right, the red underline did confuse me hahaha. Thanks for clarifying and for the help so far. Somehow, I still can't get it to work, though. My settings are:
yVw6u0B.png

(I've enabled 'fluid width' now, but I disabled it for the screenshots just to show they weren't "conflicting" if that's even possible).
And it looks like this still:
Y9KskWL.png

I'll push out an update to the style framework today or tomorrow, that might fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back