• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lady_Rema

The remains of my own Foolishness.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Introduction:​

Hello, my name is Rema. I've only been on rp nation for almost a year, but I have over a decade of role-playing experience and have generally done writing as a hobby for a long time. My focus on RP is often characterization and world-building, either expanding upon concepts that exist in official works or making something new and unique. Generally, I try to reply at least once a day but could respond more than once depending on how much free time I have and how much I am vibing with the plot. I sometimes lose track of posts because of how notifications are handled.

Generally, I can do CanonxCanon, although I have to be feeling the pairing being suggested. I can do OCxOC, but again I have to be feeling the pairing and if character chemistry is possible. Generally, for fandom RPs will do OCxCanon, although some characters I can rp with better than others.

The average post length is between 3-4 paragraphs per focus or main characters, but I can write more depending on my time and interest in the story. While the average post length per side character is usually 1-3 paragraphs but can be more depending on how much they facilitate the plot. I will try my best to mimic my partner's responses if longer posts stress them out.

Rules and Preferences:​

*These are subjected to change*​

• RP Partners must be 18+
This is non-negotiable; since I am over 18, I feel uncomfortable rping with minors; please respect that.

• Communication:
I expect some level of communication with my RP partners, as communication is vital to me. I do not expect an RP post every day. I understand that real life happens, and people get busy. However, if a partner goes for months with no contact, I will suspend the RP until that person returns or if they return.

An RP only works out well when people both cooperate and contribute ideas. That being said, I expect equal effort in the plotting stage; while I may have some ideas in my AU list Docs, these ideas are not perfect and are designed to be combined with other ideas or changed to fit the plot. I want Rp Partners to contribute to the story and make their suggestions. I will constantly ask for feedback on any Idea I bring forward. If a Partner is struggling to post, tell me, and we can work out a solution, as writer's block can be a terrible thing to overcome.

I also like to have casual conversations and share some memes or songs often, so if that's your thing as well, let me know.

• Triggers:
This rule could fit under communication, but I felt it was important enough to deserve its category. If people have triggers, please tell me, and I will accommodate. Some people are uncomfortable with specific topics or have trauma associated with certain things. I will never ask questions about a Partner's triggers; I will accept them and respect them. However, I cannot know if a potential RP Partner has triggers unless they tell me because if it is not mentioned, then I do know.

• Literacy:
I don't generally expect perfect grammar and spelling because that is impossible even with spell checkers and grammar checking programs. However, I will not accept texting abbreviations and communicating emojis unless characters are using cell phones to communicate with each other.

While I do not expect people to match my posting length, nothing is more frustrating than when I write three paragraphs, and in return, I receive a one-liner or a post that completely ignores what I wrote. I do not and will not accept one-liners as they are impossible for me to work with, and I become less engaged in the plot as a result.

• Doubles:
I prefer doing doubles as long as there is a fair trade-off between the characters and partners. Like I scratch your back, you scratch my back. However, I am always willing to play more characters for a love triangle or Poly relationships or help facilitate the plot, but I would expect something similar from RP Partners. I somewhat do not get overwhelmed playing 10+ characters.

Fandoms and Characters:​

This section will cover the small number of fandoms I am active in and interested in Rping with, along with characters I can RP.

Fandoms:​

• Marvel ( Mainly MCU as I am not an expert on Marvel comics. However, I will accept the other sources, such as the PS4 Spider-Man and Marvel's Avengers game, as the characterizations of the characters and the plot deeply interest me. There are also the Marvel animated shows.)​

• Dragon Age Origins

• Dragon Age 2

• Dragon Age Inquisition

• Dragon Age Other Media ( This includes the comics, web shorts, Novels, films and soon the animated series coming to Netflix. I will not be having a character list as this would drag things on.)

Characters:​

List of characters I am able and willing to RP for potential RP Partners. Characters that are not listed people can ask about as I likely may not have considered them initially or did not believe them popular enough that it would drum up interest.

Marvel:​

• Tony Stark
  • Bruce Banner
  • Clint Barton
  • Steve Rogers
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Thor
  • Loki
  • Scott Lang
  • Sam Wilson
  • James Rhodes
  • Peter Quill
  • Stephen Strange
  • Peter Parker (Any version of the character.)​
  • Pepper Potts
  • Hope Van Dyne
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Mantis
  • Gamora

Dragon Age Origins:

• Alistair
  • Leliana
  • Morrigan
  • Oghren
  • Shale
  • Sten
  • Wynne
  • Zevren Arainai
  • Loghain Mac Tir ( Don't judge me; I read stolen Throne.)
Awakening Expansion:
  • Anders
  • Justice
  • Nathaniel Howe
  • Sigrun
  • Velanna

Dragon Age 2:

• Bethany Hawke
  • Carver Hawke
  • Anders (Well, technically, Justice is there too, but he isn't vibing)
  • Aveline Vallen
  • Fenris
  • Merrill
  • Isabela
  • Varric Tethras (Best storyteller ever)
DLCs
  • Sebastian Vael
  • Tallis

Dragon Age Inquisition:

• Blackwall
  • Cassandra Pentaghast
  • Iron Bull
  • Cole
  • Sera
  • Varric Tethras ( He returns!)
  • Dorian Pavus
  • Solas
  • Vivienne
  • Leliana
  • Cullen Rutherford
  • Josephine Montilyet

AUs​

It is currently a WIP, but it will be available upon request; once it is in a complete state, a link to a Google Doc will be added to avoid making this 1x1 recruitment thread from getting too long. You are welcome to suggest your ideas for plot or AUs as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back