• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rema's Multi-fandom RP Partner search

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. AU
  4. Cyberpunk
  5. Dystopian
  6. Historical
  7. Horror
  8. Magical
  9. Multiverse
  10. Mystery
  11. Romance
  12. Slice of Life
  13. Super Powers
  14. Supernatural

DowningInRemains

The remains of my own Foolishness.

Introduction:​

Hello, my name is Rema. I've only been on rp nation for almost a year, but I have over a decade of role-playing experience and have generally done writing as a hobby for a long time. My focus on RP is often characterization and world-building, either expanding upon concepts that exist in official works or making something new and unique. Generally, I try to reply at least once a day but could respond more than once depending on how much free time I have and how much I am vibing with the plot. I sometimes lose track of posts because of how notifications are handled.

Generally, I can do CanonxCanon, although I have to be feeling the pairing being suggested. I can do OCxOC, but again I have to be feeling the pairing and if character chemistry is possible. Generally, for fandom RPs will do OCxCanon, although some characters I can rp with better than others.

The average post length is between 3-4 paragraphs per focus or main characters, but I can write more depending on my time and interest in the story. While the average post length per side character is usually 1-3 paragraphs but can be more depending on how much they facilitate the plot. I will try my best to mimic my partner's responses if longer posts stress them out.

Rules and Preferences:​

*These are subjected to change*​

• RP Partners must be 18+
This is non-negotiable; since I am over 18, I feel uncomfortable rping with minors; please respect that.

• Communication:
I expect some level of communication with my RP partners, as communication is vital to me. I do not expect an RP post every day. I understand that real life happens, and people get busy. However, if a partner goes for months with no contact, I will suspend the RP until that person returns or if they return.

An RP only works out well when people both cooperate and contribute ideas. That being said, I expect equal effort in the plotting stage; while I may have some ideas in my AU list Docs, these ideas are not perfect and are designed to be combined with other ideas or changed to fit the plot. I want Rp Partners to contribute to the story and make their suggestions. I will constantly ask for feedback on any Idea I bring forward. If a Partner is struggling to post, tell me, and we can work out a solution, as writer's block can be a terrible thing to overcome.

I also like to have casual conversations and share some memes or songs often, so if that's your thing as well, let me know.

• Triggers:
This rule could fit under communication, but I felt it was important enough to deserve its category. If people have triggers, please tell me, and I will accommodate. Some people are uncomfortable with specific topics or have trauma associated with certain things. I will never ask questions about a Partner's triggers; I will accept them and respect them. However, I cannot know if a potential RP Partner has triggers unless they tell me because if it is not mentioned, then I do know.

• Literacy:
I don't generally expect perfect grammar and spelling because that is impossible even with spell checkers and grammar checking programs. However, I will not accept texting abbreviations and communicating emojis unless characters are using cell phones to communicate with each other.

While I do not expect people to match my posting length, nothing is more frustrating than when I write three paragraphs, and in return, I receive a one-liner or a post that completely ignores what I wrote. I do not and will not accept one-liners as they are impossible for me to work with, and I become less engaged in the plot as a result.

• Doubles:
I prefer doing doubles as long as there is a fair trade-off between the characters and partners. Like I scratch your back, you scratch my back. However, I am always willing to play more characters for a love triangle or Poly relationships or help facilitate the plot, but I would expect something similar from RP Partners. I somewhat do not get overwhelmed playing 10+ characters.

Fandoms and Characters:​

This section will cover the small number of fandoms I am active in and interested in Rping with, along with characters I can RP.

Fandoms:​

• Marvel ( Mainly MCU as I am not an expert on Marvel comics. However, I will accept the other sources, such as the PS4 Spider-Man and Marvel's Avengers game, as the characterizations of the characters and the plot deeply interest me. There are also the Marvel animated shows.)​

• Dragon Age Origins

• Dragon Age 2

• Dragon Age Inquisition

• Dragon Age Other Media ( This includes the comics, web shorts, Novels, films and soon the animated series coming to Netflix. I will not be having a character list as this would drag things on.)

Characters:​

List of characters I am able and willing to RP for potential RP Partners. Characters that are not listed people can ask about as I likely may not have considered them initially or did not believe them popular enough that it would drum up interest.

Marvel:​

• Tony Stark
  • Bruce Banner
  • Clint Barton
  • Steve Rogers
  • Bucky Barnes
  • Thor
  • Loki
  • Scott Lang
  • Sam Wilson
  • James Rhodes
  • Peter Quill
  • Stephen Strange
  • Peter Parker (Any version of the character.)​
  • Pepper Potts
  • Hope Van Dyne
  • Natasha Romanoff
  • Mantis
  • Gamora

Dragon Age Origins:

• Alistair
  • Leliana
  • Morrigan
  • Oghren
  • Shale
  • Sten
  • Wynne
  • Zevren Arainai
  • Loghain Mac Tir ( Don't judge me; I read stolen Throne.)
Awakening Expansion:
  • Anders
  • Justice
  • Nathaniel Howe
  • Sigrun
  • Velanna

Dragon Age 2:

• Bethany Hawke
  • Carver Hawke
  • Anders (Well, technically, Justice is there too, but he isn't vibing)
  • Aveline Vallen
  • Fenris
  • Merrill
  • Isabela
  • Varric Tethras (Best storyteller ever)
DLCs
  • Sebastian Vael
  • Tallis

Dragon Age Inquisition:

• Blackwall
  • Cassandra Pentaghast
  • Iron Bull
  • Cole
  • Sera
  • Varric Tethras ( He returns!)
  • Dorian Pavus
  • Solas
  • Vivienne
  • Leliana
  • Cullen Rutherford
  • Josephine Montilyet

AUs​

It is currently a WIP, but it will be available upon request; once it is in a complete state, a link to a Google Doc will be added to avoid making this 1x1 recruitment thread from getting too long. You are welcome to suggest your ideas for plot or AUs as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread