• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Remainders (A Werewolf RP) (OPEN)

I’m interested! I’d like to be a Sigma.

I’m kinda new to the site, but I’m experienced in written RP.

Hello, I'm interested in the sigma role (I just joined this site and am still learning how to navigate it).

could I play another character? we don’t have any elders being played yet so i was thinking i could play sort of the grand-maternal/ elder figure for the entire camp. Maybe she is an omega?

Hello! Is this RP still accepting new rp-ers? I would like to play as two characters, an omega and an Iotas if that’s okay?

Hello! Is this RP still accepting new rp-ers? I would like to play as two characters, an omega and an Iotas if that’s okay?
I think so? I’m not in charge of it though S Shibe is ,
but it hasnt been fully updated yet we do currently have one omega and one iota a piece but there are still slots so i would assume itd be okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back