• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Remainders (A Werewolf RP) (OPEN)

We’d love to have both of you guys! Just fill out a sheet and you can jump right in! :3
awesome! I'm working on a sheet for another RP right now but once I get the basics laid out for it I'll start on this one. Is there a character limit?

Werewolves have been forced to conform to humanity’s ways for centuries, but after their counter part wipes themselves off the earth, they’ve managed to break free of the cruel ruling of humans.

They now exist in peace among the rubble of humans for hundreds of years now, living in nomadic tribes in peace and harmony. Occasionally nearby packs threaten the quiet, but what were to happen if a patrol of wolves came across a human or two? Open their arms in kindness and warmth, or rid themselves of it immediately?

This group RP will follow the experiences of a tribe-like pack of werewolves known by the name of ’Remaining Stars’ and their struggles to survive in their new world. As well as strange encounters with humans that managed to survive the war, one of the humans potentially being a hunter of werewolves. The setting taking place in the Great Plains of North America.

This will contain some mature themes, but nothing sexual or incredibly violent. It will also contain, action, adventure, some lighthearted moments, and potentially romance blooming.

Here’s the rules down below!

•Be kind to others, as well as respectful.

•Please, be reasonable with your characters. Try to make them at least somewhat realistic. No godmodding or controlling other’s characters.

•No killing off of characters (unless with permission of course).

•Do not force a romance or ship onto a character, ask the owner of the character first.

•This RP is open to those of all levels of literacy, as well as brand new members. You don’t have to be super good at roleplaying to join!

•The main RP will take place on RPN, but I will open up a Discord server just for discussion.
Be sure to read this lore page I have up on more information about this roleplay! As well as the roles available! Be sure to message me through a Pm though if you’re potentially interested in an Antagonist role!

Alphas
(One open! and taken S Shibe )

Betas
(Two roles taken @Jaellagirl) and @OGAirbear)

Sigmas
(Three roles available, one taken @5cookie)

Delta
(One role taken @quadraxis201)

Zetas
(One available, one taken @eggsaladsandwitch)

Iotas
(Four roles available)

Gammas
(Two roles available, one taken bonesbo bonesbo )

Omegas
(Four roles available)

**MEGA UPDATE, WE HAVE A FEMALE ALPHA ROLE AVAILABLE!**
————————————————

Loners
(2 roles taken @Canidae and @Mikotsuhime)

Human Wanderer
(The few humans that remain from the Great War, one role available, one taken @Yennie)​

UPDATED ROLE LIST

Alphas
(Two roles taken S Shibe and Comet Comet )

Betas
(One role open, one role taken @Jaellagirl)

Sigmas
(Three roles available, one taken littlebee littlebee )

Delta
(One role taken @quadraxis201)

Zetas
(One available, one taken @eggsaladsandwitch)

Iotas
(Three roles available, one taken Katsuya Katsuya )

Gammas
(Two roles available, one taken bonesbo bonesbo )

Omegas
(four roles taken, littlebee littlebee bonesbo bonesbo Katsuya Katsuya Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess )

————————————————

Loners
(Two roles taken S Shibe Enum Enum )

Human Wanderer
(The few humans that remain from the Great War, one role available, one taken Thrushwing Thrushwing )

I AM A GM OF THIS RP

I am open to being a Gamma.
Wonderful! The link to the lore thread is in the first post here, and that leads to the main, OOC and character sheet threads as well! There’s also a link for our discord chat in the first post of the main thread that you are welcome to join :)

Is there still a spot open? Newer to rp, and is there a breakdown of the A/B/O system you're using? A link, post, website. (Read it in fanfics, never actually rp-ed it)

Is there still a spot open? Newer to rp, and is there a breakdown of the A/B/O system you're using? A link, post, website. (Read it in fanfics, never actually rp-ed it)
There is indeed a spot still open! There is indeed a link to the lore about roles in the first post of the thread though! :3

hello! this is really cool and werewolves are even cooler💖
if you're still open, may i take the last human role?

quick question hehe!
so can human possess any powers or is that solely for werewolves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back