• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
- Aspen and Oak Fowlis -

The omega stayed silent as Sirius opted to stay quiet too. At lunch time, he went back to the kitchen, letting the odd wolf know that he would be gone for a few minutes.

Just as he came through the door, Mama’s voice pipped up, calling his name. His icy blue eyes looked at the older omega as he listened to her orders. He has to make food? For who, he wonders. So the tall male walked over to the fridge, brought out any necessary ingredients —— he should make another sandwich. Aspen sliced the tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese; toasted the bread. Ignoring the whisperings between Mama and another omega woman, Sarra. He wasn’t curious enough to hear what they were saying. What he is curious about is who’s lunch is he making? Normally Mama would tell him who, but she hadn’t said the name this time —- and the woman knew everyone in this tribe!

A huff past his lips, taking a whiff in the air without moving from his spot of the counter, and froze midway to putting the ham on the bread. Why is he now noticing the new smell? Another stranger, he thought warily. How many more strangers are going to come here today?! First Sirius and now this random person —- is that who he is making lunch for?! Aspen wanted to growl in frustration but kept quiet.

“Big brother?”

Aspen took a deep breath, his body tensed at Oak’s nervous tone. His little brother barely used that tone. He hummed quietly, not wanting to grab anybody’s attention at the moment as he finished making the first sandwich; he can hear his little brother’s feet shuffling on the floor. He grunted when he felt a small body tackling his side, fists curling and clinging on his loose shirt. The older of the Fowlis finally looked at his brother who is currently looking at the door where it lead to the pack hall.

“What’s wrong, Oak?” Aspen asked quietly, not stopping on making another sandwich for whoever this is for.

“Nora and Corvus had a tie in a fight —- the training ended and I saw someone come in when I wanted to wrestle Lief-“ Oak gulped. “Some of the —- Tennyson is angsty.”

“Did you bother him like you bothered Quill?” Aspen is not an idiot. He’s quite aware that Oak has a tendency to bother the Gammas and Sigmas, visiting them as his little brother calls it.

“No-! . . . Not today—- not the point!” Oak hissed quietly, pouting angrily. “Someone new came in again!”

“Yes. I know.” Aspen sighed, lifting a piece of lettuce up to show to Oak. The little brother tilted his head, confused. “How-“

“I’m serving him lunch.” He said bluntly. After a quiet moment, the oldest of the Fowlis flinched and glared at Oak. “Why’d you pinch me?”

“I don’t bother anybody. I’m cute!” Aspen gave Oak an exhausting look. Then he ruffled his hair heavily, causing the pup to yelp. “Yea. Yea. Whatever you say, midget bear.”

“I’m not a midget-!” The brothers quietly bickered. Relaxing a bit in their silliness. There were moments where Aspen peeked over the shoulder to stare at the door —- he even saw Lilah sneak in the pack house where the stranger is —- making sure to see who comes in. While he understands travelers needing a place to stay or need something to eat, it’s normal to feel slightly wary towards them. He’s been there before a few years back when him and his brother first came to this tribe. They decided to stay after a few days of knowing Mama and the more social of the members. They were nice to them despite feeling wary and cautious.

So Aspen will try to do the same. Sort of. He’s not gonna talk but he will be polite if needed be. He’s not letting Oak get close to strangers though. No way.

Once he finished making the sandwiches, he told Oak to stay close to Mama and walked in the pack house. In his large hands is a wooden tray with two sandwiches that’s overstuffed with lettuce, tomato, and ham. His icy blue eyes automatically spotted the stranger, walked towards him, and gently placed the meal down on the table. He was careful to not bump whatever the stranger brought with him as if he was being careful to not get burned or something.

“Your food.” Aspen deadpanned at the stranger, not looking away when Nora slammed her way in and spoke up. As much as he would like to tell her everything, he hasn’t got a clue. His eyes narrowed at the trinket the stranger was giving to Lilah, wanting to grab it and chuck the trinket to a river. Maybe he needs to get out and run more or something because he’s too tense. Something is making him tense and he dislikes it. When Sarra spoke up, Aspen was able to move again, free from whatever tension he felt in his back as he lightly nudged Lilah’s shoulder with a finger. Straighten up and ready to leave —- with every other omega gone first.

“Come on, Lilah. Let’s go.” Aspen said quietly, patiently waiting for her to move away.

Back in the kitchen, Oak stood close to the older omega. Nervously playing with the longer curls of his hair as he waited for Aspen to come back.

S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Comet Comet littlebee littlebee bonesbo bonesbo (I think that’s everyone?)

Last edited:
Vincent looked at the stranger's journal when he showed it to him, looking over each detail with care. "Well, as I did say, our camp is quite low on spare blood. Another challenge, I should say, is that my patient requires O-Negative. Very, very selective type, that. I will have to use the exact matching type to prevent an adverse reaction." He said as his eyes darted around the illustrated page. "Skeletons are not something I'm afraid of, nor is blood... especially not blood." Vincent responded.

Then, the stranger brought up the possibility of the blood being expired. "Yes, I suppose that may be true. But then again, if the humans were able to construct robots, it would be fair to say they could have developed some advances in medicine, right? Perhaps a way to preserve blood for significantly longer than it is meant to last?" The Delta added, raising an explanation. This seemed to maybe go hand-in-hand with what 'Pierre' said next, about the robots and their specific patrol routes. "Interesting. I would say it might be because the humans wanted to keep something safeguarded from prying eyes, even after their deaths. That's such a fascinating concept, isn't it? Even after their masters are long dead, the machines continue carrying our their will without faltering. It may even well be that they are not even aware the humans are gone."

'Pierre' had suggested that the group take a specific route, and Vincent gave him a firm nod. "It's certainly a good thing that you know that. Of all the things I can cure, death is not one of them, not even with--" He had almost leaked a vital bit of information about himself, and caught himself before he could. "Not even with the most advanced of medical procedures."

Quill had gone away temporarily and returned clutching a mouse in his jaws, which he seemed to set free shortly thereafter, by accident or not. /Setting up a resting point would be for the best, I think. If you're volunteering to be our night watch, I trust you, Gamma Quill. As for the location, this will suit us just fine./ Vincent spoke telepathically when Quill did. Then, Vincent put down his belongings and shifted forms, and where there once was a scholarly young man dressed in drab clothes, there was now a large black wolf with red streaks in its fur and a red-tipped, fox-like tail, now slightly covered in said drab clothes, which Vincent gently shook off onto a patch of grass before resting on his haunches, his tail swishing gently back and forth. He went over to the bag of food that he had brought along and pawed a few pieces of beef jerky out before snatching them up and swallowing them. /Alright, let's get to preparing ourselves a camp site./

Mentions:
Enum Enum
bonesbo bonesbo
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Dakota Cranston, Omega

Of course Koda didn't know of anything they could trade, not that he wanted to. There were so many pack members that every commodity was precious. Hell would freeze over before he allowed a single wolf to go without food. "My loyalty is to this family. It's far more than a pack. Each life is precious, each pup important for the growth of our future. But I really don't see the need to trade our food and supplies that we worked hard to get for some outsider who simply lost his way." Yes, Dakota was rude about the whole situation, but he felt he had a right to be. What does Alpha Corvus think of this newcomer? Could he be trusted? "If you want to discuss trading, you'll have to talk to someone that isn't completely irritated with the fact that someone like an Iota could lose a meal because of it."
S Shibe

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah listened as the others spoke, not wanting to get in the way of anything. He felt hardly useful in situations like this,for speaking and delegating was, obviously his weak-point. Eyes trained on the trees just past them, he almost completely zoned out, but something Vincent had said struck a chord with him. "That's such a fascinating concept, isn't it? Even after their masters are long dead, the machines continue carrying our their will without faltering." Eerily, it reminded him of himself, the "masters" being his former pack...

He was torn from his musing by Quill returning in his wolf form, carrying some poor animal in his mouth, suggesting they set up camp for the night. Jonah nodded, and then hesitated as Vincent then transformed into his wolf form. Did he need to shift as well? He hated being in his other form so very much. However, the more frequent visions he experienced in that form may have been useful to the group... Eventually the Zeta decided against it, nervously chewing on his lip as he watched the Delta maneuver around the area. Campsite, right. "Firewood," he blurted out, eyes a bit wide as he realized he had just randomly blurted out a word. "I'm gonna... Firewood," he mumbled again, turning around and walking off into the surrounding forest, feeling increasingly anxious. He blamed it on the outsider.

»interactions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201 bonesbo bonesbo Enum Enum

-Vin-
Vin was just waking up as he normally takes the night shifts when it comes to being a lookout. Though for some reason he felt off the moment he woke up. So after getting his things together, he decided to go to the dining hall to see if anything new was going on he should know about. Most people in the pack usually hung around there so it was a good way to get any information he thought. As he got closer to the entrance he smelt a strange scent that he was not use to. He decided to ignore it however trying not to get worried by this.

When he entered the dining hall he went straight for the kitchen hoping Mama could put him at ease or at least tell him what was going on. As he walked in he noticed a lota, Oak, was there as well. "So does anyone want to tell me what's going on today? It feels like the whole camp is on edge", Vin asked the people in the room.

-Interactions: Katsuya Katsuya bonesbo bonesbo (Anyone else that's nearby)

Zeta Aurora Rose

She looked out of her small tent, pushing aside the bead curtain she had made out of pebbles, shells, and extra beads. Her lodging was cozy, covered in rugs and blankets, a small shrine in the far corner. Her prized tarot deck laid there when not in use, which wasnt often.
She tended to keep to herself, sometimes pack members forgot she was there. A member since near the beginning of the Remaining Stars. Not like she minded being looked over: she had 78 friends to talk to, nevermind that they are cards.
She pulled three cards, looking out at the newcomers.
"Oh my.. I probably should tell an Alpha about this!"
Three voices filled her head. A deep, dark male voice, venomous and slick: The Devil, something reaching a boiling poing. A lighter, male voice, sing song: The Tower, chaos, disorder. And an airy female voice: The Moon, crisis, an emotional decision.
She ran toward the dining hall, clutching the three cards. Stumbling to a table, she called to the room.
"Where are the Alphas? I need to talk to either Alpha Corvus or Alpha Sarra. It's important."
The crowd turned to look at her, a few Iotas shrinking away at her outburst.

Mentions:
S Shibe
Comet Comet

Chindi

“Lost my way? Rather arrogant of you to assume I’m lost, anyone with common sense would know how to travel east, wouldn’t they?” Chindi sneered, batting his lashes insultingly at Dakota.

What a bonehead. He’d just love to get under this one’s skin! “As for the meal you think I’m going to steal from your children’s mouths, I simply asked for scraps, carrion, bones, or any decaying matter of that sorts. Things that will just keep me alive for a couple of more days.” His voice was unusually cool, narrowing his piercing eyes at the Omega who disrespected him.

“Strange to think you have compassion towards children when you’re ready to tear apart a helpless stranger in front of them! Look at the poor things, they’re shaking!”

Corvus

“My most sincere apologies, Tennyson. But yes, you can most certainly take a patrol around the territory. Please notify me if you notice anything unusual.” The alpha gave a curt nod and a gentle smile towards Tennyson, as well as a gentle pat on the shoulder before darting off towards the dining hall.

It seemed there was already a ruckus taking place before he even got there, Corvus pulling away a canvas flap to the entrance of the dining hall and making his way in.

Dakota and the said stranger seemed to be in a heated argument, and then Aurora coming bursting through the hall in a panic.

“Woah! Woah! What’s going on here? Everyone, calm your tempers, please.”

littlebee littlebee Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Corvid15 Corvid15 Comet Comet

Zeta Aurora Rose

"So sorry for my panic Alpha Corvus.. will you shut up. Sorry Alpha Corvus, not you. Arcana are all speaking at once."
She took a breath before speaking, calming herself, walking up to Alpha Corvus.
"I don't know if its the newcomers, but something bad is going to happen."
She spread all three cards out in her hands, The Devil speaking through her first.
"Conflict.. yes~. How, lovely. Fear, guilt, manipulation. My favourites.. A new relationship, something unhealthy, destructive."
She took a sip of tea, The Devil talking through her always left a bad taste in her mouth. She felt the ground shift under her, the Tower talking. The Tower was the more random and childish of the three.
"Corvus, Corvus. Coooorvuuuus. I like it... Ah, what did she want me to say, hmmm. CHAOS! That was it. Sudden change in a way of life. Eventually, this shift will be a release of stress..."
A cool breeze swept the two of them, a soft female voice, that of the Moon speaking next.
"Corvus, is it. As the tower has said, there is crisis. The pack will have to, no. You will have to make a choice, one that will be the root of emotional turmoil. Take a step back before acting. Tis the time for a creative solution: let imagination and intuition rule. Pay attention to your dreams, little bird."
She put the three cards back in their deck, looking to Alpha Corvus. The Arcana spoke to her, but almost never through her. She glanced at the stranger Koda was arguing with, curious. Strangers are rare, and not to be trusted.

Mentions:
Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess
S Shibe

Nora

The way she was dismissed made something click in her head and her blood boil. She had been here long enough to know what is the Beta's duty. Nora knew what it meant to be one. To have all the responsibility of the safety. Well not all of it but it sure was part of her job and now as the new generation of Alphas had taken over she was useless. Never allowed to embrace the full extent of the duty. Treated like she was just a common Omega. To be honest even Omegas had their role. They knew what they were supposed to do. All Nora could do all day was wonder around and look for the odd jobs to do. Unknown to her she had clenched her fists so hard that they were turning white. Not aware of much that was going on in the room.

Last drop to fall into her well of resentment was when the female Zeta entered the room and told that something bad is going to happen and it may be because of the newcomer. She lost all control over her body and grabbed her knife. She started to walk straight towards him. Her eyes blind with hatred.

"OK THAT IS IT, NEWCOMER. I AM GOING TO GUT YOU RIGHT HEAR, RIGHT NOW SO WE CAN ELIMINATE ONE PROBLEM FROM OUR LIST."

She turned towards the others.

"Oh and anyone trying to stop me will be hurt also cause this the one time in my life that I can truly do my duty"

By this point her eyes were glazed and dark. She was only seeing the world in grayscale and her posture was more beastly. She had been lost to the anger.
Mentions
S Shibe
Comet Comet
I don't really know who is in the room so I am not going to put more people in.

Zeta Aurora Rose

Her focus on the Newcomer was broken by Beta Nora. The Devil card in her pocket burned, her mind filling with his voice, followed by the taunting of the Tower. Deep, malicious laughter echoed inside of her head, childish taunts filling the gaps.

She fell back onto a seat, her head between her knees, the voice of the Devil only growing louder. It stopped for a brief moment, allowing her to think.
She shot up from her seat, running to stop Beta Nora. The adrenaline blocking the pain of running on her gimp leg. The laughter of the Devil pounded in her head, but she ignored it. Fates can be changed. She had to do something.

"BETA NORA, NO!!"

She stopped infront of her, grabbing her shoulder, her cane discarded to the side. She looked into Nora's eyes: overcome with anger. Pure wrath.

But she couldn't let that happen. So she stood infront of the seething Nora. She wasn't one to fight, more of stay on the side. But she had to do something to protect the newcomer.

Interactions/Mentions:
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Lilah, Omega
Lilah hadn't had time to respond to Aspen or Koda when first Aurora, then Nora had some kind of outburst. She jumps up, necklace still in hand, and steps in front of the table. "Beta Nora!" The Omega's face was red with anger and anxiety. "Chindri has done nothing to endanger the pack, you can't do this!" Her eyes moved to Corvus' face, and she silently begged him to do something, anything. Just then Zeta Aurora grabbed the seething beta, stepping in front of her. Lilah took the opportunity to turn around and look at Chindri. "Maybe we should go to the packhouse now... the Alphas can come to you once this is handled."
Tennyson, Sigma
"Thank you, Alpha,", Tennyson said, with a nod, and turned around, heading to the Eastern watch tower, planning to do an aerial survey before he went on patrol. The Eastern Watch tower was farther away from the camp than the other watch towers, as it was closer to the hunting grounds. As soon as he got within a mile of it he figured out why he had been on edge. There was a human. Where, he wasn't sure, but it was close. He would have to find it before it found the camp, though. Tennyson only smelled one, but where there's one there could be 20 somewhere near.

The stairs to the tower reeked of human. A female, Tennyson thought. He went up the stairs slowly, trying to avoid making any noise. He looked over the edge as he reached the top of the staircase and saw her. Dark skin, curly hair... and a bow raised with an arrow notched, looking out into the space below the tower. She looked skinny, and dehydrated. She carried a pack with her and he could smell no other humans on her or her belongings. "You can't be here," he said, taking the last few steps and trying to look nonthreatening.

Mentions: S Shibe Thrushwing Thrushwing

Sarra’s eyes darted to Corvus when he showed up then darted to Nora when she had that outburst. Her eyes narrowed to slits as she watched her then watched one of the omegas jump in front of the beta. A huff escaped the alpha’a mouth as she walked up to the two and growled. “You can do your duty elsewhere Nora, this is a alpha matter, not a beta and Omega matter.” The alpha’s face showed how frustrated she was with the childish beta. Why did she think she can go against orders to leave the matter in hers and Corvus’s hands? “Nora, leave the area and go do something else, or I will chunk you out of the front gates and make you do Omega work.” She said through gritted teeth. She didn’t care that she had a “I’m gonna kill anything that gets in my way” look, Sarra just didn’t want a fight in front of the newcomer. “You’re making our pack look like a bunch of blood thirsty psychos acting like the child you are being right now.” She said again to Nora.

Quill, gamma
in the woods

Quill must've spaced out for a moment. Worlds and words and minutes flying by his head before anything was able to be processed. Suddenly Vincent was down in wolf form too, Jonah wandering away and Pierre it looks like starting to set up his night gear. Wait, Jonah. I can help! Quill leaped up with a small yip after his pack mate, his hind legs landing and turning human. He stumbled forward as he caught himself before jogging over to accompany the Zeta.

Quill didn't say anything as the two started to pick up firewood. He kept glancing around and behind his shoulder, back at the two others, then to Jonah, then to the dark woods ahead. Quill knew he should be on edge, and he did feel anxious, but he felt that it was for the wrong reason, and he wasn't focusing on the protecting and watching that he should be doing.

"So... What... What what do you think of him...? You get visions right? I know we don't talk much bu-" He dropped a log in a sudden shake as ants started to crawl up his hand, making a quiet shrieking noise to try to fling the biting bugs away. "Gross gross gross ew ew ew get off off off off of me off gross!!" he wiped his hand on his shirt and his whole body trembled as he tried to rid the sensation of ants over him. "Sorry..." His face flushed when he met the piercing eyes of the Zeta.

"As as as as I was saying... Do... You can't feel anyth- Do you? Can- You don't sense anything bad about Pierre... right? I mean- He's a good guy. Just misunderstood. [like me, his thoughts interjected]You don't see- can you see anything- anything that like might say- that would mean bad- that would say otherwise?" As he bent down to inspect another log for ants he cast his eyes backward and focused on the two more dominant personalities, trying to listen in if they had an interesting conversation; no, didn't seem like it. He picked up another log and tucked it under his arm as he stood, "Or is it something else bothering you?" He cocked his head to the side, meeting the Zeta's eyes with his own intense yellow gaze.

It may not seem like it, but as much as Quill blabbers and runs his mouth on a train to one coast to another, he has spent a lot of his time watching everyone in their pack. He knows their routines and their typical temperances. Zeta Jonah was one to stay inside and stay to himself a lot, but when he was out, he always seemed to have to do something urgent, nerve wracking.

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Enum Enum

Mamma, omega
bout to throw it down in the kitchen

Mama knew that sometimes that outsiders brought lots of stress to the pack, and she understood why. But when the yelling started, and yelling between members of her pack no less. Ugh! She practically raised all these pups! She watched their parents and siblings and aunts and uncles die! She was one of the most experienced and elder of the pack, so dammit did she work for her respect in the place of an omega and mother of everyone here! Why... She was good friends with Ursa and Samson, the former Alpha pair of the pack and parents of Corvus. She remembered when Tennyson's mother wandered into the pack with a pup in her belly! Poor thing. She remembered and deeply felt all the losses that happened that one horrid day.

So Mama did what mother's do best.

She heard Vin whispers his worries, Aspen mutter under her breath, Dakota lash out at the strangely calm stranger. Corvus stormed in and demanded silence and calm. Nora lash out with such anger! Oh no. Not in her kitchen. Zeta Aurora stepping in!

And then... Something that made her blood boil...

Mama knew her place... She was an omega... That meant nothing but she was the stronghold for this society! She raised these pups and no less than someone than the Alpha Sarra! And to think they let her join and become the role she is now! Alpha Sarra telling her to mind her own damn business! Who does she think she is! She was a stranger once herself!!

Mama grabbed a rolling pin and a handful of raw meat before she stormed the gates out of the kitchen to the dining room.

And she cast out the most powerful wave of soothing she could manage for this crowd. Her power was seldom used these days, but it was quite useful for times like these. She was a bit out of practice, but her power allowed her to minimise any emotion an individual felt, whether anger, happiness, sadness, frustration, anxiety. All of it was diminished and soothed to a point of either tranquility or apathy, depending on her strength of the blow.

So Mama cast out a huge wave of soothing, unavoidable to anyone who didn't have a sort of mental blocking power. "Every body calm down right now!" Mother called out as she stood up onto the counter, brandishing her rolling pin. She looked out at the crowd filling her dining hall, they all grew still, their tempers calmed and anxieties eased for the moment. She gripped the bloody piece of meat and the juices ran down her hand.

"Right." Mama sighed, looking around the room and making eye contact with each and every one of the individuals in the room to make sure they were soothed properly. "Listen to the Alphas. Know your places. If you fight, you fight like real wolves away from peaces of community and bonding." She looked to the now slightly subdued girls, Zeta Rose and Beta Nora. "I apologise for stepping out of place, Alphas," She put a bit of grit to her voice as she looked to Sarra and Corvus, "Please conduct your manners in a more efficient way than yelling over each other and whispering behind everyones backs."

Now. Was that so hard? She looked around the dining hall one last time to everyone in there, making sure their emotions were fully soothed. She let her eyes linger on the trespasser, Chindi, "If you are only here to cause trouble, take that trouble with our Alphas alone, or leave." She squished the piece of meat between her hands and gripped her rolling pin with the other before stepping down off the counter.

S Shibe Comet Comet littlebee littlebee Corvid15 Corvid15 Jaellagirl Jaellagirl EndemicWolf EndemicWolf Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Katsuya Katsuya

Corvus

Corvus let out a breath of relief, giving a thankful glance towards Mama. If she wasn’t around they all probably would have torn each other’s throats out years ago.

“Thank you Mama, in no way did you step out of place.”

The young man soon turned to Sarra, a concerned look on his face. His heart knew she meant well and didn’t intend to come off as condescending, but that nonetheless changed how her words sounded. They didn’t at all need classism right now, it would only make matters worse and cause more tension between the pack.

“Sarra, please apologize. I know you didn’t intend it, but that was disrespectful towards our other members. They have a right to be concerned about their own safety and the pack’s as well.”
Corvus gently murmured to her, setting a hand on her shoulder.

“Nora, you can not be displaying such intentional violence towards any pack members. This stranger has not appeared to show any aggression. Has he robbed you? Harmed you? I understand you want to protect this pack, and I respect that. But attacking starved strangers who don’t even seem strong enough to catch their own prey is out of line.”

Corvus sternly spoke to Nora, a grim look on his face. He knew now what had to come next, she was not capable of holding the position she was assigned.
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Comet Comet bonesbo bonesbo

Chindi

Oh what fun! He made sure to not allow his facial expression not reveal his pure joy during all the yelling and screaming. Ooh, and someone almost came at him with a knife!

The same young lass he had offered the necklace to tried to tug him away to safety, but he couldn’t just miss all the action now!

As what looked to be the ‘leader’ of sorts did point out his starved physique, his face was a little sunk in from lack of food these past few days. Chindi looked down at himself for a moment, his bones seemed to jut from his clothing slightly. But he didn’t look that bad now, did he?

“Thank you, Madam. But I don’t intend to cause any discourse or trouble between you and your family. Your leader is right though, I’m not very capable of much at the moment.”

littlebee littlebee bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
Nora expected someone to stop her. Well the Zeta was sure a surprise to her. The powder cake that is this pack was all going to blow over and she was more than happy to show everyone how rotten this system had become.
Nora carefully grabbed Zeta's shoulder to not cause her any excessive amount of pain. She squeezed it just hard enough to have control over her so she wouldn't back away. Nora leaned in towards her ear and whispered barely audible to avoid unnecessary ears catching it.

"If you need to know I have no actual bone to pick with the stranger. I am not the Devil here. Just want to rip off the mask off the real monster. One of those is the one who screams the loudest."

As she had said the last words Alpha Sarra started. Nora wore a smug expression and looked straight into the Zeta's eyes.
She felt how Mama's power hit her but the effect was minimal. They had left her with her dark thoughts and only tried to fix the symptoms not the problem. So she learned how to mask her emotions. Then and only then would they leave her be. She showed Mama her good side but was ready to shader their peace with the truth.

"You are right Corvus he has done nothing to me but he is not my target."

She turned towards all the people in the room.

"As a Beta of this pack, I Nora Howler will exercise my right to demand that a trial would be held for the people who have committed crimes against the pack. I accuse that the people who's names I call out of commiting combinations following crimes: neglect towards the pack, using rank to pick and choose one's own duty even if it goes against the intended duty of their rank, actively stopping other members of the pack from fulfilling their jobs, making decisions based on incomplete information when sead information is easily obtained, making decisions that put the entire pack in danger, not showing respect towards other ranks. These people are Alpha Sarra and Alpha Corvus. Since the Alphas are compromised I suggest that the trial would be lead by the pack council.

Oh and I will resign and leave after the trial is over cause I can't live in a nest of neglect and poor leadership much longer. Consider the trial as my last gift to the pack"

She walked out of the kitchen and walked straight into the woods. She didn't belong there anymore and so she should not be with them like a leach.
Mentions
S Shibe
Corvid15 Corvid15
bonesbo bonesbo
Comet Comet
Maybe there is someone else. I don't know.

Zeta Aurora

She froze as Nora whispered to her. But what Nora said next... she couldn't believe it. The pack had problems, yes. But this?

She stood there, dumbfounded. They were right.. the cards were right. She couldn't comprehend it. She hated conflict, or anything like it.

Mama's power hit her, calming her fear of Nora (something now deeply ingrained) But after a moment or two of calm, the shock and relization hit her. Everything was going to change, Nora was leaving. The Alphas are being questioned. She couldn't comprehend it all. All the racing thoughts were too much.

A minute after Beta Nora wandered off, she ran back to her tent. Tears of shock streaming down her face. She faceplanted leaving the dining hall, but she continued running. She turned into wolf form just to enjoy the freedom of running, forgetting for a moment, forgetting her cane in the dining hall.

She lept into her bed: a pile of blankets and pillows on a rug, next to her card shrine table. She stayed in wolf form: whimpering and crying in confusion. Sensory overload hit her, too much at once. Too many sights and sounds. She turned back human to hear less.

The stress and shock of it was too much to comprehend. She curled up, crying into her blankets, wanting to dissapear. Just wanting to skip to when everything turns out fine in the end.

Mentions:
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah looked back over at Quill as the Gamma came bounding after to help. though he didn’t know how to say it, he appreciated the company. After spending so many years on his own after the demise of his fist pack, he wanted so much to be close to the memebers. He just didn’t really know how.

Cradling his collected firewood in his arms, he tilted his head as Quill asked I’m him what he thought of Pierre. “... I’m not sure,” he said with a small sigh, feeling very tired all of a sudden. “The vision I had... It was really unclear. He was there, but so were so many others, and I just... I can’t tell. I’m sorry,” he finished, unintentionally shying away from the Gamma’s gaze. Talking about his vision just made him feel a bit useless. Like a dumb mutt, he could tell something was wrong, just not what it was...

Just as he was about to suggest they had enough wood, the Zeta’s vision blurred, and he stumbled, his firewood falling from his arms and clattering on the ground. A dizziness echoed around his head and he quickly reached out and grabbed at Quill’s arm to keep himself from falling over. Another vision, a flash of faces—some familiar: Corvus, Nora, Aurora—and some... not so familiar. A feeling of dread worked its way up through him, and he shook his head, trying to steady himself. His visions were getting more frequent, which troubled him. It was then that he realized he was still holding onto Quill, and he quickly let go, bending down to pick up his dropped firewood. Vertigo almost caused him to fall over, but somehow, he remained upright.

“S-Sorry,” He murmured as he stood back up, the trees around them spinning a bit and causing him to clench his eyes shut. He didn’t know if he would tell Quill about his vision. He didn’t even know what it meant, and that was so frustrating.

»interactions; bonesbo bonesbo
»mentions; Enum Enum S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Corvid15 Corvid15

Vincent watched Jonah and Quill as they headed off to gather wood for a fire. The Delta wolf's eyes then slowly drifted to the moon in the darkening night sky as his red-tipped tail curled around his legs. He was silent for a few short moments, but then mentally spoke to break the silence and perhaps strike up a conversation while he and 'Pierre' waited for the Gamma and Zeta to return.

/You know, I sometimes wonder to myself... why is it that a wolf howls at the moon? Do they mourn the sun as it descends below the horizon? Is there something up there on the moon that they yearn for? Or, is it something as simple as an emotional reaction to the pale light? If so... what exactly is this reaction?/

Vincent shook his head, his eyes closing tenderly.

/In any case, I don't plan on making such noises, nor do I ever... at least for now. The wolf in me is called to do so by some unknown, almost natural urge, but the human part of me questions it enough to stave it off./

Vincent got off his haunches and began rolling some medium-sized stones around by nudging them with his snout and pawing at them, occasionally snorting to remove any loose dirt that might have gathered in his nostrils as a result.

/It would be much simpler to do this in human form, but... I'm not in this form very often at all, aside from perhaps sleeping or making a swift return back to my pack. I don't use horses out of the risk of them potentially eating the medicinal herbs I want to bring back to the camp, you see./

As he continued moving the stones in order to create a ring with which to place the firewood inside, Vincent allowed his inner thoughts to flow once more.

/You would think I would use this ability more than I seem to, especially for someone that knows anatomy as well as I do. The sensations one feels as they change... the sprouting of fur across the body, the spinal cord growing to accommodate a tail, the lengthening of teeth and nails to razor points... it's all so fascinating. But then again, it is difficult to mend broken bones or administer medicine with paws. Still, one never forgets their first change as an Iota, do they?/

After a few minutes, a circle of stones was put together, and all that remained for the campfire was the wood.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo (Not spoken to)
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Not spoken to)
Enum Enum

latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form
Makeshift Camp

"You and I are different, in that regard," Sollus said aloud, though quietly. "I've never been one with my shifted form. It's tiring, and the transformation is too quick for me to really notice the change." He placed the wood expertly in the circle, keeping good amounts of space for various fuel sources and airflow. When all was set, he searched through his pack. "As for being an Iota, I didn't have much time to really be an Iota, so I can't say my first transformation was all that memorable either."

He retrieved a small metal device from his pack. He placed it against the leaves and began flicking his fingers across a little wheel on the side. Sparks erupted from it. He kept flicking until something caught, speaking the whole time.

"I try to find that sort of bliss in other things. The scent of the trees in new places, the quiet wind whistling." His eyes shifted towards where Quill was standing. "Other people. But that one's rare."

Mentions: Quill bonesbo bonesbo
Interactions:Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Dakota Cranston
adrianbellani.jpg
bonesbo bonesbo S Shibe @whoever else got mixed up in the kitchen bloodbath

"You're calling me arrogant?" Dakota started to flex, his anger almost at boiling point when Chindi had the anatomy to mention him scaring the children. "Take a good look around, stranger. Not a damn one of the good people in this family is between you and me." His voice started to change. "There's nothing and nobody between me and your throat, boy! But you're lucky there are little kids around." He prodded Chindi with his exposed wolf's claw. "You're so damn lucky I don't flip you over this table right now. You're lucky both Alphas showed up to save your stupid ass." Dakota backed off. "Man, if my mama wasn't five feet away from me, I'd teach you some manners." Did Dakota want to fight Chindi? Hell yeah! Would he do it in front of the pups or women? Nah. He knew better. His blood was boiling so badly he had to fight to stay in his human form. That was when Mother made an appearance. Woo! It has been a while since Dakota had seen her that peeved off. Dakota felt a soothing, yet terrifying energy fill the room. The man calmed down and backed up away from the traveller, eyes locked on the elder. If he were in his wolf form, the man's tail would be between his legs and his head would be as low as possible. But in his human form, Dakota simply stared in horror at the blood from the raw meat dripping and oozing from between her fingers. "I don't wish to cause a scene here. I don't fight in front of Iotas. I don't start them anyway."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back