• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nora was surprised to say the least because usually the mentorship of an Iota was not given to people of her age. They were the people who had more life experience and definitely not so fresh on a position. Since she was not sure that she would be aloud to become one Nora had not asked Oak's brother yet.

"Of course I will ask him. Oak still is my first apprentice and not asking his guardian would be a betrayal of the tradition. As of the fighting I am ready now just need to flex a little and then we'll go."

Nora bowed and performed some exercises for warming. By the time she had reached the fighting ground Corvus was waiting her there. When she entered the "arena" a band of Iotas emerged from the crowd.

"Beta Nora! Beta Nora! You can't go up against Alpha Corvus. He is so strong and you said he's a Titan as well."

They looked so concerned and one of them even brought her a spear. This was a simple one. Not nearly as high-tech as Corvus' main weapon, his spear. In the beginning she thought about not taking it but then she considered that she might need all the help she can get. The Alpha had perfected his style quite alot and the flaws he had were hard for her to exploit. After all they had trained their whole youth together and knew about eachother so much that they could fight eyes closed.

"Thank you for your concern little ones but I will be fine I don't think the Alpha would hurt me. Besides no matter what happens you can tell a tale of the brave storyteller who went against the strong Titan"

Nora gave one more smile to the children and assumed her position. It had truly been a long time since they last sparred but she was sure that Corvus was enjoying it as much as she did. The fight began and at first they just circled eachother. Nora was trying to find a weak spot in his defense and attack it. Not the legs, not in torso, arms good, head protected. Then Nora noticed that the environment allowed to have a weaker defense for the back. Just as he faced the tower she threw the spear towards him. It nicked his ear and embedded itself deep into the tower door.

"You missed" she heard.

Not letting herself to be bothered by the comment she focused on the now attacking Alpha. She ducked and attacked. They did this dance for a long time and the crowd was starting to really gather around them. They were both wearing eachother out and the important move needed to be performed soon. She decided to change her tactics and started to attack the legs of him with small nicks here and there.
Mentions
S Shibe
Indirect
Katsuya Katsuya

PS: tell me on discord if I should finish the fight in this post. It just felt really long already.

Last edited:
[[yall I'm sorry sorry for being absent , i'll add something short I'm still a bit foggy]]

Mama, omega
kitchen

"Oh Dakota, such a charmer." Mama chuckled and patted his cheek when he kissed her. "Here's the whole of the head," She grunted as she lifted the head of the boar over to Dakota's side of the counter. "Go buck wild."

Quill, gamma

Quill waited anxious for Doc to return. When he saw him back outside, he immediately when over. "So, wheredya think? Here, right? I mean obviously there's a greater chance that it would be less explored and more possibility of what we're looking for and-" he took a deep breath, speaking very quickly, "but that also poses threats unknown to us like robots from those childhood stories Mama would always tell us or rogue humans or-" He put his hand over his mouth when Vincent gave him a look. "sorry... You already know all that dontcha? I'll just follow you..." He gave a sorry smile.

interactions : Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Quill, Gamma : PUSHER POST??

Quill started to hum as the three of them walked along, Jonas, Quill, and Vincent leading the small rag tag search party, for blood. As menacing as that sounded these three were not a menacing bunch. A proper scholarly doctor, a nervous and reserved prophet, and an ecstatic watcher with almost no regard for his role.

The entered the forest and started on their path. As Vincent suggested, Quill went ahead and scouted around a bit to see what he could find. Of course it was all a woodsy path so not much appeared to be threatening. It was still a good middle day time anyways, no night creatures yet; not to mention they were still a reasonable way away from the Fallen Civilisations, so no humans nor creations.

As they went along, Quill seemed to be getting antsy. He kept frequently checking his bag and going off on longer 'side quests' as he claimed. Perhaps he was looking for someone or avoiding being with the group. But in all honesty there was something he wanted to further explore, maybe also hoping he could see his friend 'Pierre' again on the fly. But he sensed no one for miles, so perhaps the map-maker soloist had disappeared further into the woods and away from their territory.

Interactions/ Mentions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Enum Enum eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

Corvus immediately took notice in the change of strategy, being quick as to not get jabbed in the leg with her said weapon. A hit from that and Vincent would have to stitch him up once again. He constantly moved his feet, despite looking absolutely ridiculous, shuffling himself around Nora as to constantly prevent her from getting a good aim on his body.

He could feel hot blood running down the side of his face, dripping towards his chin and onto his jacket. Corvus wouldn’t allow the wound to distract him from his goal though, it was a simple knick and tear through the cartilage of his ear.

Once he managed to get enough distance between her, he flipped his spear around, using the opposite end to press against her breastbone, giving a gentle push to knock her off her balance. Corvus took no time to pounce upon her, the sharp end of his spear pointed towards her throat.

“Do you yield?” Corvus grinned through heavy breaths, it had been such an exciting match for him. The first sparring match for him in a couple of weeks.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Katsuya Katsuya

Her movee were obvious but it gave her a little time to think. This match is not easy and Nora felt that she needed to win or tie at least. Corvus was too on guard and aware of her environment. She had to find a way to get the Alpha into more relaxed state. If Nora was honest with herself Corvus did look funny while she was avoiding her attacks.
Then on false step and she was hit on the chest. The hit did do much to her but it did cause her to fall. Unfortunately for Nora the moment she hit the ground the air desided to exit her lungs and Corvus pounced on top of her. His blade was pointed towards her neck and the Alpha asked her to yield.

"Never"

She had achieved the task of lowering his guard although not the way she would desire. Now she needed to find the way to improve her current state Nora is not sure that she can win but still gives a try. Blood from the ear wound falls to her chest. Oh that must hurt. Not much but just enough to be her salvation. A mischievous grin reaches Nora's face. She gives a swing and hits it with all the might she can. The pain on the Alpha's face was obvious and she moved fast to get him off of her. Well that didn't go as planned and she pinned again but this time Corvus is positioned differently. Now is Nora's time to shine and she pulls her hand with the knife free and presses it's blade strongly against the upper inner thigh of the Alpha. The knife sits right next to the place where a big artery is near the surface.

"Oh dear Alpha, I think we reached the tie. Next time Corvus don't forget that the fight is not over until one of you gives up. So don't let your guard down" She added jokingly.

She felt good how the whole ordeal went. All things considered she had a knife in a spear fight. Well she for sure needs to take a minute to rest.

Mentions
S Shibe

Upon returning to the two other wolves, Vincent was immediately bombarded by words as Quill quickly spoke to him. "I... hmm." He responded in mild annoyance, but this faded away when the Gamma realized he was talking a bit too much, and he returned Quill's apologetic smile with one of his own. "Well, Gamma Quill, here's how I see it-- nothing ventured, nothing gained. Sirius will be fine with someone like Omega Aspen keeping his stomach full. He will be a bit weak until I can replace his fluids, but he will not go hungry. I vote that we visit the Southeast ruins." When Quill brought up the idea of robots and humans, Vincent shook his head. "Those two will almost certainly be present, but everything has a weakness." The Delta adopted a combat pose, knife grasped in a backhand manner. "As someone of medicine and anatomy, I happen to know a few... key blood vessels to strike at... should any human decide to try and hunt us. If I'm to be leading this little group of ours, I'll not hesitate to use that knowledge. As for the robots, well..." Vincent returned to his neutral position, placing the knife back in its sheath. "...I will tell you a story along the way. Something to make the trip less boring, right?"

Right as they were about to leave, Vincent received a telepathic apology from Dakota. /It is fine, but... if you need help with getting the door open next time, please ask./ He replied.

As the group ventured into the forest, Vincent turned his head toward Quill as they moved along. "They say that as far back as the Middle Ages, there was once a city of iron, high in the snow-capped mountains of the North, a gift to the humans from their deity of Time. While most human villages and cities centered around blacksmithing and mining and other such mundane tasks, this city focused around technology and magic, and from a combination of both came a legion of knights. These "Time Knights", as they came to be called, were animated constructs that were powered by crystals which carried within them souls of departed humans, therefore giving these lost souls new physical forms. I would imagine the robots in these ruins are much more advanced than that, but the point I wish to make is..." Vincent raised a finger. "...these robots must have a power source, something to destroy in order to shut them down. Unless they possess an analog to our crimson lifeblood, they will not bleed, but they can still be killed much the same as us. It will be a bit more difficult, however, but... these things are to be expected, hmm?"

Mentions:
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Indirect)
Canidae Canidae (Indirect)
Katsuya Katsuya (Indirect)
Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess
bonesbo bonesbo

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah stuck close behind Vincent, eyes attentive, he'd zipping around to inspect every little noise--be it trees shifting, animals calling, or just the wind. Aside from he and Nora's adventure yesterday, he hadn't been out in the woods in such a long time. His survival instincts had waned since joining the pack, but he hoped he wouldn't be one to drag the other two down if they met with any difficulty.

Upon hearing Vincent's story, the Zeta's brows furrowed. He had little to no knowledge about human civilizations, and the concept of human souls inhabiting inorganic bodies was a bit chilling, if he had to be honest.
"These, er, robots..." he started, his voice slightly hoarse. "They'd definitely be antagonistic toward us?" Jonah asked, his head tilted slightly. His previous pack had never spoken about human civilizations before their time, so it was all quite new to him.

»interactions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201 bonesbo bonesbo
»mentions; Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form

Sollus hung in the trees. He'd spent some time scouting and listening in on whatever information he could reach his hearing towards. It was difficult, but he had a small idea of what was going on within the nearby pack. His cloak had been covered with various leaves and saps to mask his scent as he looked about. Unfortunately, this also blocked his own scent, making it difficult to find his target. He was searching for Quill, the Gamma he had met previously. He hadn't the slightest clue where Quill could be, but he hoped that the boy would be traveling nearby at the very least. He hopped the branches to get as close to the camp as he could so that he might find the guard wolf, but he feared he may be out of luck. Still, he waited with even breath as he searched cautiously for his newfound friend.

The city could wait. This seemed... so much more important.

Mentions: Quill bonesbo bonesbo

Tennyson, Sigma

Tennyson watched his superiors spar with a sour taste in his mouth. As competent a fighter as he was, he hated engaging unless absolutely necessary. Whatever Corvus' reason for calling for this test of competency may be, it was important enough for him to leave the camp without anyone on their assigned watch. Of course, early morning wasn't a very likely time to be raided, but it still seemed an unnecessary risk to the sigma. Especially so soon after a hunting party. Tennyson knew there was a trail of fresh blood, horse tracks, and werewolf scent leading from deep within the woods directly to the pack's camp. He knew this because he had been a part of the party that created the trail and because even now, hours later, Tennyson could smell the trail miles into the forest. Sometimes he cursed his power; without it he could be living a simple life as an omega, tending to the horses and gardens, or reading until he ran out of pages. But, there was no point in wishing he was something he wasn't. All it did was cloud his mind and his heart. And so Tennyson watched as Nora whipped around their Alpha and pressed a blade against his thigh, waiting until they finished and the Alpha issued more instructions to the waiting wolves.

Mentions: S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Lilah, Omega

Lilah had started awake with the announcement. Though her sleep-clouded brain had struggled for a moment to comprehend the message, she knew whatever it was had to be more exciting than what she had planned for the day, which was to weed the garden and tend to the Iotas. So, the young omega hurriedly put on clothes and rushed out to the west watch tower to watch the commotion. Lilah was sure she looked like an Iota, with her unbrushed hair and an excited look on her face as she skidded into the clearing to see Alpha Corvus engaged in a fight with Beta Nora. Little Oak stood close by with an excited look on his face, and like him, Lilah didn't take her eyes off the pair as she strode over to stand behind the Iotas, the strong tug of familiarity pulling her there without her even really realizing it.

Mentions: S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Katsuya Katsuya
Location: Her tent on the Northern side of camp, West Watch Tower

Quill ran along side the other two, meaning that he ran around in circles and weaved through the trees still within shot. When Vincent started telling the story, however, he stayed closer to listen. He could still hear even at further than normal distance, but he didn’t want to be rude.

“That’s crazy... that they had the magics and technologies to do that... They used it for evil and stupid stuff that lead to their own fall. I’ve never seen a robot before. Do they look like the humans? Or are they what they showed in the screen pictures?” He bit his tongue as he said that. He had been out exploring too much he forgot what might not be common knowledge. He had been lucky enough to investigate a human apartment that had been still roughly standing, without any interference. He had stumbled across something that made a horrid noise, and even an uglier picture.

A tv... Well he didn't know what it was called but it had a grey fuzzy screen that crackled and glowed against his fingers. The screen kept flashing with a message about an alert, something he couldn't read. But the pictures matched the descriptions about what he was told of humans and robots. The screen was on a loop of a red [WARNING] sign over an old 1980's film about an experiment about bugs growing too big, giant reptiles emerging from the scene, large metal creatures the size of buildings fighting these abnormal creatures in the middle of an old human city. Quill sat and watched the 13 second loop before an earthquake threatened to bury him in the building along with the light screen.

"You know what? Uhhh Perhaps I should go a bit further ahead and scout out for anything. I haven't done that in a bit. Don't mind me! I won't be long! Just up ahead!" He ran forward, sprinting and leaping through the bramble to get as fast and as far away from the other two as he could. He had no sense of direction, all it was was forward further possibly towards their destination. Nearing five minutes of solid sprinting, he slowed to a stop, spinning in circles as he took in unfamiliar scenery of trees and bushes and birds' songs. Human's inventions could be seen scattered and lost through the bush with foliage over taking them.

Quill approached a thin metal structure with two wheels. Oh, he had seen something like this in cities. He pulled at the rubber, still in tact, then pushed on the metal trigger before a pleasant but rusted brrring echoed through the trees. He chuckled to himself as he pulled his bag forward and started to shuffle through it. Out he pulled was one of his favourite keepsakes he's ever found in a human site. It was in fairly good condition; and it always excited him when he found another to add to his collection. He opened the shatter plastic case to see the faded bright green with pink splotches of color reading [BEST HITS OF THE 70s] across the circle. Whatever that meant. This was one of his favourites. To accompany the brightly coloured disk, he pulled out another metal case with some faded buttons across it. He was able to figure out over time which did what; so he pressed the one that opened the mouth of this humble music robot. He inserted the disc and plugged in the frayed wire before putting the foamed ends to his ears.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified!
Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side...
But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong
And I grew strong,
And I learned how to get along!
And so you're back,
From outer space...

I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor filled his ears and his world. The song started out slow as the rust of the thin metal needle woke up to complete his work. He closed his eyes with a huge smile on his face as he reached his hands up with fists and spun. His arms spun while he moved his body to the beat of the chorus. He sung along out of tune and out of rhythm to an old human artifact. But it was his human artifact.

The music was loud enough and the headphones faded enough that the melody could be heard throughout the woods, alluring any listeners to the site of the siren. Of course Quill's horrid voice was curious enough, but it wasn't as pleasant as the other melody heard echoing through the trees.

The world spun as Quill swayed himself to such instruments and strings and to the grace of this woman's voice slowly faded out... Oh... he listened to this disc enough times to know the brilliant sound that followed.

A piano glissando.

Ooh You can dance
You can ji-ive
Having the time of your life, ooh
See that girl
Watch that scene,
Dig in the dancing queen ooh ohhhhh...

Oh this one was contagious!!! Quill jumped and ran around as the old voices of ABBA rung through the forest, the wind carrying the harmonies for kilometres as the little robot played it as loud as he could through the broken speakers. He grabbed the branches of trees and swung around, then grabbed it with his legs and hung upside down, letting the mini speakers fall from his head but the music filling the air nonetheless.

Interactions/ future: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Enum Enum

Vincent allowed his traveling companions to speak before he responded to their questions.

To Jonah, he said, "They very well might be. You know, 'robot' comes from the Czech language. They had a word, 'robota', which was used to mean imposed labor. In that light, a robot can be programmed to do anything without protestation. Dispense goods, lift immensely heavy objects, exercise extreme prejudice in making sure no unfamiliar beings enter a specified area... the possibilities are perhaps endless. There is a good chance, Zeta Jonah, that these robots will not see us as friends. That isn't to say there will not be pacifist ones, though. Some might have had their programming corrupted and may not even care we exist. Even still, I will be on my guard, and you should, too."

To Quill, he turned toward him and said, "There were other reasons for the fall of that city, but that was indeed a partial cause. As for the appearance of these machines, I do not know how these robots will look, but as is the case with their jobs, there are a vast number of possibilities. They might look like humans, or they might not. It will be up to chance, I suppose, that we find the answer to that question ourselves."

When the Gamma announced he was to scout on further ahead, Vincent nodded to him with an "mmm-hm". He produced a piece of deer jerky from the bag that Mama had given to him as per his request, and chewed on it.

Turning back towards Jonah and swallowing his food, Vincent offered him something from the bag for himself. "This is for us to share. Omega Jud-- I mean, Mama, gave it to me as our trip provisions. There is plenty of dried meat for the three of us, and some candied mango as a rather nice bonus. Here, what would you like?"

It was then that Vincent heard Quill's... less than stellar singing. He was mildly annoyed at how off-tune he was, but when he realized the Gamma was singing a human song, Vincent was admittedly interested enough to pay attention to the lyrics, for he had heard that sometimes humans used songs to portray feelings and other such hidden messages. This one in particular, seemed to be about gathering bravery where it once did not exist.

Mentions:
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
bonesbo bonesbo (Interacting with Quill, Mama mentioned)

Last edited:
latest

Sollus, Rogue, Human Form/Wolf Form

Sollus had begun a very, very hasty trek towards the city. A straight shot was often dangerous, as that had the most likely chance of an encounter, but he knew he needed to get there quickly. From the little bits and pieces he had overheard just a bit earlier, he could piece together that Quill had run off towards the city in a small group. He couldn't let Quill just show up in the city, there was no way he was ready for whatever was there. He didn't know anything about this other figure he had overheard mentioned from some of the Packmates, but this... Vincent? character seemed unprepared as well. It was always a foolish idea to take someone to human ruins without warning them of the true dangers that lurked there. And he didn't think Quill would just leave there if he were told of its monsters.

He did a quick search of his gear to know what he could make use of while he moved. Knife, bow, some undeveloped technology. He was worried he had forgotten useful tools until he reached into a pocket and found a flare gun. He had figured out its use some time ago due to some... incidents, and he understood its use already. It only had a single flare in it, but it could prove useful at some point. He'd have to hope that the nearby ruins had some items to collect. He pushed the thought of scarcity from his mind and continued on his path. As he passed a tree, he morphed into his wolf form almost instantly in order to further push his speed. His senses kicked in as he searched for a sound or scent that might be familiar.

After some time, he picked something up. The distant sound of music. He hurried towards it but was cautious all the same. Even if this was Quill, there was a good chance his packmates could be nearby. Unfortunately, he was too caught up in the worry and excitement to focus in on other scents approaching.

Mentions: Quill bonesbo bonesbo Vincent quadraxis201 quadraxis201

Corvus’s head buzzed from being ‘thwacked’ in the head with the metal object, his cheekbone stung slightly. Another wound had opened up just under his right eye, oozing a small amount of blood.

And he was on the ground! A tiny smile spread across his face, it made him rather happy to know his beta was more than capable of herself. That, and she’d make a fine replacement of an Alpha if Corvus happened to die in battle.
“Alright, alright. It’s a tie.” He laughed out, beads of sweat rolling down his face.

Corvus pulled himself out and away from Nora, folding his knees under himself and setting his hands atop his lap to rest for a couple of moments. He turned towards the gathering of Iotas, a familiar Omega and Sigma within the crowd.

“Entertained a little, are you? Now you all will be trying to kill each other with sticks in the camp, and Mama will want to wring my neck!” He joked.

Katsuya Katsuya Jaellagirl Jaellagirl littlebee littlebee

It was about time that the light started to filter into Sarra’s bedroom and through her dark shades. The female grumbled as she rolled away from the light to face the wall. She should already be awake by now and tending to chores around the place. She was up all night looking for a moonkissed Night riser but had no luck. She returned home at 6am and slammed her body into bed to pass out not even minutes later. She was still wearing the clothes from last night, didn’t even attempt to take them off. Deep down the female knew that if she didn’t get up she was going to get a ass chewing but exhaustion overtook her. Running up and down the hallway sounded through her thin white door made the female grumble once more in annoyance.

“Why now? Why can’t everyone take a day off.” the Delta grumbled as she heaved herself up out of bed. Putting her long hair up into a messy bun with a few strands hanging around her face, she slipped on a pair of black Sophie shorts and a white t-shirt before walking out of her room to see who was running. A sigh escaped her as she saw two little lotas, the girl growling. “Hey, no running in the hallways, take it outside.” she ordered the children who instantly stopped and ran outside. She started to make her way downstairs towards the chattering and into the kitchen, a giant yawn escaped her mouth as her tired eyes scanned who was in there. “Goodmorning all~” She said quietly, catching herself before her thick Slavic accent came out and stretched.
bonesbo bonesbo Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess

Last edited:
Far off in the distance, a figure was slowly approaching the humble little camp. Their body was hunkered down with a hefty backpack, with odds and ends strapped to the sides of it. Skins and furs had been rolled up, tied together with twine and stacked atop of the pack. Small pouches of precious stones dangled from the pockets, of course they weren’t tumbled or polished into their smooth shape that you would find in a jewelry store.

Soft, neat white locks of hair were occasionally caught by the wind. Blazing yellow eyes pierced from behind a pale, scarred face. A gentle grin present on his somewhat chapped lips.

Soon enough, he reached the wooden gates of the camp. A couple of Iotas nearby stopped their play to stare at the newcomer, who looked far different from any other werewolf the encountered before. He simply gave them a smile, a strained and sinister one, his canines curling over his lips for a couple of moments. This continued on for a short while before he walked away, a scrumptious smell hitting his nose and tantalizing him.

When was the last time he ate? He couldn’t exactly remember, maybe a few days ago perhaps? The idea of fresh food took over, and he was soon headed towards the kitchen.

He entered with a great big ‘thump’, dropping his heavy pack on the ground.

“Good morning, I’m just a weary traveler looking for a place to rest for a bit. I come from the Great Basin, I have cactus blossoms and prickly pears to sell if you might be interested.” The stranger offered them a smile, clasping his hands together as a greeting of sorts.

bonesbo bonesbo Comet Comet Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Katsuya Katsuya

Sarra whipped around at sound of a body hitting a chair with a loud thump. Her eyebrow cocked in confusion when she looked at the stranger. Who the hell was he to come into this packs camp. Her gaze moved over to Dakota and Mama before back over to the stranger before asking, “I’m sorry but who are you? I have never seen you before.” She made her towards cautiously and didn’t take her eyes off of him. He came in like he lived here and it confused the hell out of her mind. Maybe he does live here? She wasn’t too sure. He seemed so friendly, but she wasn’t keen to trusting strangers too quickly.
S Shibe

Mama, omega594037
kitchen

"Now now, Sarra. We've had plenty of visitors recently, no need to be rude to our new friend," Mama wiped her hands on her apron. She hesitated when she saw the roll of furs on top of his pack and grew weary. She reached out with her powers, dampening any violent urge that the newcomer might've had with a subtle push of her mind. "Good morning sir. Of course, we have room for guests. We have another guest with us currently but I'm sure he won't mind if he has some company. "Koda! Addy! Lilah!" Mama called out into the kitchen to the current omegas. And then Aspen walked into the dining hall as well, "Ah, you're all here. Well sir, our pact just came back from a very successful hunting trip so we have plenty of meats if you're willing to trade that. I'm not quite sure what else we are havin' at the moment enough to trade off," Mama looked over her shoulder to Dakota, giving him a questioning look if he had any information on what they could trade.

"We do have a mighty fine vegetable garden and freshly bread baked by Addy! She is an excellent baker, been with us for a couple years. So whatever catches you ear, feel free to yelp out. These three are my might fine helpers and they will hopefully make you feel comfortable and welcomed. Aspen will make you a meal, Dakota will help arrange trading information, Lilah will go prepare a place for you in the packhouse" She gave the two boys and girl a look to give them their jobs. Even though Mama was an omega, she still acted like an alpha of the omegas. Maybe because she is the eldest and most respected, everything goes around easily. "Addy and I will be back in the kitchen helping prepare a meal for Sarra here," Mama nodded at Sarra, then went back into the kitchen with Adelaide.

"So what do you think of him?" Mama whispered over to the other female omega. "Could you sense anything off of him? He struck me as... peculiar looking... But i've learnt not to judge people by their appearance." Mama started to squeeze out some lemons for a pie later on. Being both omegas usually underestimated, and omegas with powers involving emotions, Mama likes to think that she and Addy got along quite well.

Interactions: Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess S Shibe Comet Comet The Darkling The Darkling Katsuya Katsuya (aspen) littlebee littlebee

------------------------------

Quill, Gamma594039

woods

Quill sighed as soon as the Dancing Queen song had finished. He dropped to the ground onto his back with a small thud. The CD player always had a bit of trouble reading the third song, so all Quill heard were a series of whirs and clicks for a couple seconds. But something else caught his attention first.

The Gamma sat up and scrambled to his feet before he pulled the headphones off, listening to and smelling the air. Vincent and Jonah were approaching at a much slower pace than something else headed his way, they were still a couple miles off. Something with a fast and light pace, something without a scent. Quill gasped, a robot.

Were they all killers? Could robots be good? Well he wanted to see one anyways. Quill began to rush towards Sollus and away from his two pack members, thinking he was a robot. He hoped up into a tree, hanging loosely as his hair blowed all around his face as he looked for the creature down below. he couldn't see it ugh how frustrating. He heard it moving, he could smell iron... salt... sap... It must be an invisible robot...

Quill quickly hopped down from the tree and began sprinting, crap crap crap. The robot must have spotted him with laser eyes, as the speed of it increased as well. Quill felt a pounding in his ears as the robot chased after him with a life and excitement, electricity tingling through its body. Now... the iron he smelled was from blood, and salt from Sollus's sweat. But could be very easily interpreted for the actual metal smells.

Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas filled Quill's around-the-neck headphones as he ran through the woods, being pursued by something he thought was a robot as the CD player clicked up the third song. He ran for a good mile before he climbed up a dead branchy tree. He was well out of earshot now from Vincent and Jonah, but the question was, did he outrun the robot? Apparently not, as Quill heard the footsteps eventually catching up. "Please be a friendly robot!" Quill cried to himself, sweat matting his hair to his face.

mentions: Enum Enum quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

HzNRGfa.jpg
Adrielle "Arlo"
human
locations: Crystal pond, E watch tower
mentions:
Adrielle's light brown skin seemed to glisten as the air that surrounded her was damp and cool. The icy water seemed to set her nerves on fire and it traveled up her legs. She shivered and removed her water skin from her person. She immediately chugged some of the cool liquid down her parched throat, closed her eyes and let out a sigh. She had been, what? Almost two days now without water. The radiation here was considerably less considering how strong she felt. She didn't feel as nauseous as she usually did. The water hopefully hadn't soaked up the poisonous gas. Everybody's going to die someday anyways.. she thought trying to soothe his unease. She had some jerky that she had smoked for a couple hours at her last campsite and chewed on it while she continued forward. Some ducks flew into some mist as the sound of her movement. The thought crossed her mind of shooting them for tomorrow's dinner, but she didn't know if the mist was toxic or not. She continued on her way until she saw some sort of watchtower. That's odd. she thought as he stepped up to the raised platform. There's no one here...unless She brought out his arrows and sharply surveyed the area, and looked for any movement, ears straining to hear any sound.

Last edited:
Adelaide could smell the newcomer even before Mama had called for them to come out, he smelled like wild flowers, fresh moss and night air which wasnt an unusual combination for someone coming out of the woods beyond. She had been in the kitchen hands deep in some flower when her and the others were called and she looked around frantically as she searched for a nearby towel to pat her hands off on then move some stray hair from her face as it fell from the messy bun she put up. Her long hair was always a pain to pin out of the way but she loved it.
Thankfully she knew the house inside and out by now and going from room to room was as easy as walking a straight line. She sensed the others and stopped when she could smell Mama right next to her and her clouded eyes roamed the room for the newcomers smell in front of her. She smiled warmly and did a curt nod.

"Shes right, I do have some more coming out shortly as well."

She kept her senses lingering over the man as she tried to pin a feeling on him and all the while listening to the movements of those around her. When Mama was done talking she simply followed her silently back to the kitchen; not really being one to talk someones ear off anyways and had nothing much else to say to the man other than to offer him some of her baked goods. She went back to kneading to the floor as Mama stood not too far away working on something else..lemons from what she could smell.

"Peculiar hm? As in how? He did give off a bit of an odd aura..a strong, proud and mysterious one. Id need to be around him a bit more sadly. Should I pop some more goods into the oven to trade for? I have a loaf going right now and I did just pick some fresh herbs from my little garden."

She smiled in her direction, loving the conversations they usually had. Mama was always straight with her and she admired that and ever since she came into this pack she had done her best to show her the ropes and get her used to where everything was. She was in fact the closest thing she had to a mother since hers was gone. And she didnt try tp dodge anything that had to do with sight as some others did when they were afraid that Adelaide was missing out on the things she couldnt see, she felt like an equal with her.
S Shibe bonesbo bonesbo

Lilah, Omega

Lilah was opening her mouth to answer Corvus when she heard Mama shout from across the camp. Giving the alpha a sheepish smile and a nod, she sprinted off, away from the action and towards the boring old kitchen. The young omega was sure Mama had some boring task or another for her to carry out. She skidded to a halt just outside the dining hall to see a white haired stranger sitting comfortably, a large pack on the ground next to him. A loner, Lilah thinks, a smile creeping onto her face. Judging by the scar on his face, he has stories to tell. Lilah craved information from outside the pack. Every fiber of her being ached to leave and explore the world like her brother had, but she supposed she could settle for some stories from a stranger passing through.

"...Lilah will go prepare a place for you in the packhosue." Lilah's attention was dragged away from the stranger to Mama as her name was mentioned. Her smile was quickly replaced with a scowl as she realized she was being sent away from the man to go set up his bed of all things. Why couldn't she be the one to arrange trading information, or hell, even make him a meal! She just wanted to interact with him!

"But, Mama..." the girl began to protest but a quick look from the older Omega sent her slinking away.
I'll just do it real quick, then I'll hurry back and sit with him while he eats. Lilah's steps quicken and soon she's racing across camp again, dodging tents and packmates along the way. Upon entering the packhouse, she dashes around to ensure everything the stranger needed would be there when he was ready to rest. With one last look over the area, Lilah was back to the races, once again making a beeline for the kitchen. Gods, I'm like an eager little Iota, she thought, and slowed down, hoping that the stranger wouldn't see her as a pup. She was merely an enthusiastic and curious adult. Nothing wrong with that. Taking care to appear casual, Lilah came back into the dining room to find the stranger alone with Sarra. She could hear Mama and Addy moving around in the kitchen, so she knew they weren't far. "Hi," she started, moving to sit in a chair across from the man. "I'm Lilah. Your spot in the packhouse is ready, for whenever you'd like to see it. Have you traveled far?" The omega studied the stranger, noting the dust on him and his pack. Her eyes linger on his scar, and her curiosity grows even stringer than before. She hadn't noticed how truly bad it was the first time she'd noticed it. "What's all that?" She asked, motioning to his wares and not really waiting for him to finish her other question.

((Gosh Dangint shibe you posted like a second before me now i gotta edit my post :p Also, we're gonna say she got back right after he introduced himself))
Locations: West Watch Tower, Dining Hall, Pack House, then Dining Hall again
Mentions: S Shibe bonesbo bonesbo The Darkling The Darkling

“Who? Me? I’m Chindi, I’m just a traveling merchants of sorts. I decided to leave my homeland due to a drought, there isn’t much left there.” He responses to Sarra politely, starting to rummage through his bag and set the things he had brought upon the wooden tables in the kitchen area.

Opening up a small sachet, he dove his hand into it. The white-haired male pulling a handful of glittering golden colored stones out of it.

“Thank you for your kindness ma’am, you all have such a lovely place here. I haven’t seen very many camps like these during my travels. If I may ask, is it alright with your alpha if l spend a few nights here?” Chindi smiled, his blazing eyes crinkling up slightly. He set the stones atop a table in front of him, as well as what looked to be some form of jewelry.

Bangles, chains, and pendants being revealed from the small bag as well.

“But yes, I must have traveled thousand of miles I believe. From deserts, canyons, and even through the great mountains of the west. I even met a few humans along the way, they were quite scary fellows.”

bonesbo bonesbo Comet Comet The Darkling The Darkling littlebee littlebee

Tennyson, Sigma

The sigma watched as his alpha detracted himself from Nora and headed over to the Iotas. They laughed and began play fighting as the young omega girl, Lilah, ran off to see what Mama was calling her for. "Sir," Tennyson said softly, stepping towards Corvus. "Shouldn't we get on with the training? Not to step out of place, but with all the betas, sigmas and gammas here, the pack has no one on watch or on patrol." It wasn't like Tennyson to question Corvus' authority, but he couldn't get it out of his head that the pack was virtually defenseless. The stranger he could smell had just walked into camp undeterred. What if he had meant ill will? Pups could have died, people could have been injured. It was weighing heavily on him, and he wanted to get back out and do a patrol of the border.

Locations: West Watch Tower
Mentions: S Shibe

Sarra’s eyes moved to mama as she spoke to her before moving them back to the new visitor. She listened to the older omega call a few of the other omegas to get things ready for the new comer. If it was up to her, no random new comers would stay so welcomed. Having a pack ambushed by a bunch of strangers, Sarra wasn’t letting her guard down. The female sat at one of the end chairs at the table, finally taking her main gaze off the male and looked around to see who else was up. No where was her fellow Alpha who would happily jump into the conversation with the new male. A huff escaped out of her pursed lips before her gaze was moved back to the male to see Lilah right next to him. She raised a eyebrow at the girl when she felt the wave of curiosity roll off the girl. She could sense some sort of excitement in those vibes but wasn’t for sure so she left the matters alone. Sarra got up finally and walked over to mama. A small smile spread across the alpha females lips as she asked the older woman, “Would you like any help mama?” she asked her, moving to wash her hands before touching anything in the kitchen.
S Shibe littlebee littlebee bonesbo bonesbo The Darkling The Darkling

Mama, omega
kitchen

"Well. He did have an odd looking bag with him. We've had a lot of odd visitors these past days and it pays to be careful. But we also don't want to be rude or too defensive." Mama hummed in thought to Addy's question, then whirled around the kitchen as she checked their stock, "I think what you have right now is good, dear. We should wait to see what he wants to trade before he make any more sweets or goods," Mama smiled and put a hand on the girl's shoulder. Mama was about to exit with the female Alpha, Sarra, entered back into the kitchen. It was unfamiliar to see anyone back in the kitchen besides the omegas or anyone making a snack for themself.

"Oh, Sarra. Erm... I don't think so... Lunchtime won't be for a while. And I think we're very well handed back here. You could scrub the counters or sweep the floor if you like. Or, I'm headed out to the garden soon to pull some weeds if you would like to help with that?..." Mama gestured back to the counter that was covered in blood from the hog that Dakota brought in, then to the broom to the side, then to the back gate which led to the vegetable garden.

interactions/mentions: The Darkling The Darkling Comet Comet
( S Shibe i couldn't tell if Chindi was talking to mama or sarra or lilah but mama is back in the kitchen )

The people around the fighting ground had gathered to enjoy the rare occasion of Alpha and Beta fights. Not that Nora was against that but the camp security was losing because of it. Now that she was free she might as well do a small patrol. Nora knew she could not be able to cover all the grounds effectively. Now was the time to decide where she would patrol at. The biggest danger would come from the North-East. So she would start from the North Tower and end somewhere between South and East Tower.

"Hey Corvus I am going to do a quick patrol but it would be truly nice of you if you could wrap it up the matches with the patrolmen rather sooner than later. Maybe we should still discuss the defense later today. Let me know what is on and if you have any problems I am here. It is part of my role after all."

Nora gave the Alpha a smile and started to head towards the North Tower. While passing the kitchen a peculiar smell hit her nose and Nora had not smelled that combination of smell together. She changed the course and peaked inside the kitchen besides she had not ate anything before. The sight in there almost made her scream in shock. Another stranger had entered the camp. This was her worst day. She could not understand why was all off this happening. Nora started to walk towards Mama and Alpha Sarra but the effort was stopped by the kitchen door frame as she semi-walked into it. The loud bang was sure to draw attention.

"Umm.... Hey people I just came to get a bite but....but I think I....It would be better if I leave or...or maybe you could explain why is there another stranger in the camp.
Sir I don't have anything against you but I really truly think it is not a good idea if you stay here."

Oh well. She had made herself fool in any way possible and just standing there like a statue waiting for explanation.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo
S Shibe
Comet Comet

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back