• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Remainders (a Werewolf Group RP) Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Quill, gamma
pack house to watch tower

Quill stopped halfway out the door, then looked to Vincent. "Uhm.. We- we.. She needed company in her tent last night from her night mares. I mean I hugged her and slept in her tent but we never-" Quill gestured forward with raised brows, "I aint even like her... And I would never..." He stuck out his tongue with a shrivelled nose. "I don' understand how tha's supposed to be funny. Aint nothing happening last night." He crossed his arms across his chest, finding his distaste for Nora grow even more so. "Just teller that I like... shook my head wildly and denied everything. Somethin like that. Get her off my tail, she's been acting weird."

His eyes were caught to the stranger as he faced back forward, now dressed. Sirius' stomach made quite a claim, Quill's ears atuned to. Quill nodded, "go get food, I'll stop by my tower. Mama will help ya," Quill said to the other.

He walked out and started to head back to his tower, where Corvus was serving out instructions. "Hi Alpha Corvus I'm going out with Delta Vincent on an important mission since you're busy I hope tha's alright he needs my keen senses I won't be here for training but I aint technically a night watcher excuse me!-" Quill spoke quickly, trying to get his information out before Corvus could process what he said. Quill snuck into the entrance of his tower and retrieved his bag of spare clothes, water, a map, and snacks, before he exited again to be trapped in the crowd of training wolves.

Interactions: S Shibe quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Canidae Canidae

- Aspen Fowlis -
“Kitchen”

“I see . . .” Aspen looked down at the ham he was chopping, face void of the emotion. Pondering.

The infamous raid. The event that brings horrible memories for those who lived in the tribe longer. He barely heard much of it, but the traces are there. Not physically, but by his packmates, lingering in their hushed words and silent worries. The Alpha testing others for fighting skills is a prime and apparent example of how much that raid affected everyone around the tall young man.

“. . . It must be serious then, should Jonah see the visions.” Aspen muttered, biting his bottom lip, readying to slice again. Thoughts of sharpening his ability and fighting skills once again popped up in his mind. Then he sighed and shook his head. He should believe in the others, not undermine them ....

Though he should practice when he can, just in case. Maybe. He should ask one of the Alphas if he can practice.

“Think I should make a sandwich for the stranger in the Delta’s tent?” Aspen asked blankly, thinking that Sara brought in the injured stranger to Vincent.

bonesbo bonesbo mentions: S Shibe quadraxis201 quadraxis201

—————- ——— O w O ————————

- Oak Fowlis -
“Sneaky sneaky”

The little Iota quietly yelped when Quill walked to his direction and hid under the cart; not realizing that his feet were peeking out. He popped his head back out of the cart’s spooled wheel when the gamma walked past him, grinning wide before looking over to Alpha Corvus and the others. He perked up at the news and flinched at the mention of a raid.

“ . . . “ Oak squirmed, uncomfortable about the topic. He took deep breathes, muttering his brother’s comforting words. Not exactly hearing Nora’s words to Corvus as they briefly talked or hearing her steps walking past him. “Be the calm before the storm. Be the calm before the storm —- hm?”

That’s when he saw Quill coming back again, going to his tower after talking to Alpha Corvus. His tense frown turned into a happy grin. The iota crawled out of his hiding spot and started to jog over. He spotted the gamma as he came back down and hopped around him. Waving his arms up excitedly.

“Goody good mornin’, Quill!” Stormy blue eyes brightened happily, spotting a packed bag, and poked it with a pudgy finger. “Are ya goin’ somewhere, Quill?”

bonesbo bonesbo mentions: S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
After telling the Alpha the bad news the previous night, Jonah perhaps felt worse than he had before. Instead of feeling accomplishment for possibly helping the pack, he just felt like he had cast a long shadow over the entire camp. The Zeta returned to his tent, and, instead of lying down and trying to get some sleep after the long day he had, he spent much of the night just sitting there on his cot, hands shaking as he tried to calm his ever-racing thoughts.

He didn't remember falling asleep, but was startled awake at some point by the Alpha's announcement. He sat up, looking around himself in a panic before realizing that there was nothing to panic about. Not yet, at least.

Still, his thoughts and worries were overwhelming. He wanted to leave his tent, to go about his day, but, perhaps, he felt, the rest of the pack didn't want him around. He was just a bad omen, after all. This was all his fault.

Before he could get too bogged down with his thoughts, Jonah left his tent to head directly back to the Delta's tent. While he couldn't help out with protection, he distinctly remembered something Vincent had mentioned the night before about venturing somewhere, and he was just overwhelmed with the need to be useful in some capacity. Upon intering the Delta's tent, he hesitated a moment, before asking; "Uhm, I was... I was wondering if I could possibly accompany you, today...?"

»interactions;
quadraxis201 quadraxis201
»mentions; S Shibe

Vincent folded his arms as Quill provided his explanation. "Ah, I see. So, you were trying to console her, as well. If that is the answer you wish for me to provide, then that is what it shall be, to her potential chagrin. I realize that Beta Nora is in pain, but... even I find that sort of behavior to be peculiar. Again, I will try and solve this problem myself, in a more constructive manner such that this will not reoccur."

Sirius' stomach made it known that it was empty, to which Vincent devoted his attention next. "Gamma Quill is quite right-- our kitchen is definitely staffed by quite talented Omegas. You need blood, that much I have made clear. But, some food in your system to replenish lost nutrients would also help." He explained to Sirius.

Vincent about-faced towards the front door of the pack house, but as he came close to it, he was suddenly stopped by Jonah, who had proceeded to ask him whether or not he could join the Delta on his journey as well. This came as something of a surprise. "Zeta Jonah, you would like to accompany me as well? Well, this is... this is..." Vincent was temporarily at a loss for words, but after several seconds he found what he was going to say. "I... would not be against that. The more the merrier." Besides, Vincent figured that a Zeta being absent from the camp might not affect their defenses much at all. Without meaning much offense at all, Vincent did not see Jonah as the fighting type. Not to mention, having a clairvoyant around could dramatically expedite the process of finding such a specific type of blood from the ruins, if his power could even be used in such a manner. "Though, as I told Gamma Quill first, I would ask that you ask Alpha Corvus, to receive an 'okay' from him. Building a foraging party is a good idea, but let us first make sure our Alpha would be fine with another member coming along. I myself was about to go fetch something to eat before I prepare to venture out. It may be something of a long journey, after all."

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Indirect)
Canidae Canidae
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
S Shibe (Indirect)

Last edited:
Corvus chuckled to himself, shaking his head slightly, watching closely as Quill darted off. “That Quill, I swear. He’s a good one though...” He smiled to himself, rolling the blade of the spear between his fingers, examining silently.

“Nora, there’s no need to fret over every little detail. It’s called preparing, not obsessing. I admire your ambition and dedication, but I worry you’ll work your mind to death. I once knew a Gamma that was frightened so much about the future, one day he just keeled over. Didn’t make a sound or anything.” Corvus placed a hand on his hip, pursing his lips together as he glanced over at Nora.

He knew the raid effected her horribly, the trauma wasn’t hard to see. Not that he thought less of her for it, such an event to go through was hard. And everyone dealt with it in their own ways. “Would you maybe want to speak about what’s bothering you?”

Interactions: bonesbo bonesbo Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Mama, omega
kitchen

Mama nodded, "I believe I saw Vince and Jonah wander over to the pack house, if you want to go greet them. But I have a feelin' they'll be heading over here, since the newcomer will be needin' some food. Perhaps just set out an arrangement for those young men to fetch themselves, hm? If we make something for them they'll come back for more because that one lil thing didn't fill them." She sighed contently. "They still feed like pups."

--

Quill, Gamma
where ever

Quill just shoved whatever into his bag, thoughts flooding his head. Going out going out going out where what will we se we are going for blood not to hunt but to hunt for blood how long just two of us how much food will i see Pierre perhaps i could see him ooh i should bring extra arrows perhaps i can show off do i need a map no i dont need a map i can handle the woods we can handle the woods will be out more than a night should i grab food im not hungry i didnt grab breakfast did he grab breakfast will he be hungry sh- As soon as he collected what his subconscious deemed necessary he ran from the door, fleeing past Corvus for him to hear a consolation to Nora.

Quill leaped through the small crowd of sigmas, betas, and the other gammas to run back to the pack house, seeing silhouettes appear in the doorway. He was so focused and excited the jitters in his legs started up and he could've sworn his tongue hung out of his mouth.

And then the child stepped in front of him.

Breaks could've been heard squealing, so he didn't run over the Iota. For one with superb vision he did not see the small figure approach him. oh this is not the time not the time i need to go i need to run. "Hi- yes hi Oak... I need- Hi Oaky." Quill was visibly bouncing back and forth on his toes, looking over the head of Oak to see Jonah and Vincent discussing in the doorway. "Yeah I'm going somewhere super top secret mission. Doing Gamma duties helping Doc with a mission super important I packed a bag for the mission." Quill lifted the bag so the Iota couldn't poke it any more. "Hey hey hey where's your bother can't you go brother h- can't you go bother your brother- I need to-" His eyes dropped to meet the shining blue ones of Oak, his arms still waving about.

interactions: Katsuya Katsuya
mentions: S Shibe quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

The Alpha's comment about the fact that she is obsessing on the madder or the defense amused her. This camp by any standpoint was not made to be defensive nor was it offensive.
"It's ok Corvus. I'm just doing my job and camp should be rearrange for bit a bit more defense, don't you think. And about me. I am fine. Just some spring inconveniences that's all. You know the great amok by all who felt trapped by the Winter. Talking about which I think two of such people just met. I think I may have go save one of the from the other."
She gave a slight nod and headed towards Quill and Oak who she spotted from the corner of her eye. She was pretty sure that she was not on good terms with the Gamma especially if Doc had told him what she asked. So maybe she could salvage something now. But her hopes were not high.
When she reached them she slightly ruffled the Iota's hair and gave both of them a big smile.
"Hey you little rascal! What are you doing here? If you want to hear one of the famous stories from the Great Saequillus. You have to wait for a while."
She sounded like a circus director and moved her hands like she was introducing another big star to the arena.
"You know he is going on a mission with Doc. Looking for the elixir of life they will pass through so many lands and worlds. But don't worry while you wait you can come and watch the Clash of the Titans."
Nora pointed at the area where the first match had started and started to walk back. She gave a last glance to Oak and left them.

Mentions:
S Shibe
Katsuya Katsuya (Oak)
Indirect:
bonesbo bonesbo (Quill)

Last edited:
- Aspen Fowlis -
“Kitchen”

A fine brow raised at that last comment. The corner of his lips quirked up as he snorted at the amusing thought of every adult eating like Oak. Messy with food flying and stealing from each other’s plates.

“I doubt that Mister Vincent would eat like a pup.” He responded, chuckling quietly. And so, Aspen started to chop bread rolls, fruits, tomatoes, and lettuce; planning to make an arrangement for sandwiches with fruits as a side. It’s the easiest and quickest dish he can make since it didn’t involve the oven much. Other than toasting the bread, of course.

“Hmmm...maybe something light for the stranger ...?” Aspen questioned at the end, unsure if that’s right for someone who hasn’t eaten yet. Would their stomachs hurt if they eat a sandwich?

Maybe they would eat the sandwich like a pup, as what Mama predicted? Probably not.

bonesbo bonesbo quadraxis201 quadraxis201 eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch

————- O w O ——————

- Oak Fowlis -
“Training grounds”

As he waited for Quill to finish his sentence, Oak paused his seaweed waving dance and stared back with wide curious eyes.

“You’re going som- Mrph!?” He jumped when a familiar hand gently ruffled his wild hair, his head jolted with each turn as he gazed at Nora. Then he relaxed in relief, his pinched lips softened to a happy smile.

“Goody good morning, Nora. Hm?” So Quill is going somewhere! When Nora mentioned about Quill possibly going to get the ‘elixir of life’, it made Oak even more excited, now jumping in place. “Really?! Really really, Quill?! That’s so cool!!”

As Nora left the pair alone, the little Iota stopped hopping and widely grinned at the hurried gamma. “My brother is at the kitchen, so I can’t bother him anymore. Please come back home safely, Quill. Can’t wait to hear your tales when you do!”

With that, the excited ball of energy bounced off to where ‘the clash of the titans’ will battle; plopping himself to the ground and next to Nora’s legs. Along side some of the other curious Iotas. Seemed like he wasn’t the only one who got curious about how training will go —- maybe Oak will have a chance to train too?!

He is eleven years old, close to Nora’s age. It would be cool to have a head start of what role he’d want to start with. His stormy blues gazed at Corvus as he stood there like a judge. Grinning as he started to hope and forgetting about the reason why he ran off before bumping into Quill and Nora.

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl bonesbo bonesbo S Shibe

giphy.gif

» JONAH;
At the doctor's hesitation, Jonah felt his stomach turn, worried that his company would be undesirable. However, he let out a small sigh of relief once Vincent agreed to let him come along. The smallest hint of a smile passed his lips, but immediately disappeared at the thought of asking Corvus if it was alright. The anxiety and blame he placed upon himself for causing the Alpha such stress was still at the forefront of the Zeta's mind. His hands knotted into nervous fists, but he nodded at the Delta, turning to go find the Alpha.

At the center of camp gathering, Jonah found Corvus, and just about everyone else, and it took all the emotional strength he could muster to approach the Alpha. His dark eyes darted back and forth, nervously interpreting the gaze of each of the other pack members as glares of judgement and disdain. He was a mess, plain and simple. "A-alpha Corvus," he started, pausing to nod in acknowledgement in Nora's direction, glad to see she was looking a bit better from yesterday's ordeal. "I... I'm hoping to also join Delta Vincent in his travels--I'm not much use around here--and I wanted to make sure that it was a-alright with you, sir?" his voice lilted up toward the end, as if he was unsure of what he was saying (which was exactly the case), and he winced, hoping it would be interpreted as a question instead.

»interactions; S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
»mentions; quadraxis201 quadraxis201

As Vincent watched Jonah go on his way, he briefly turned back to Sirius and gave a nod. "I'll be back before long." He stated quite simply before making his way toward the kitchen.

Upon arriving at the kitchen, Vincent first noticed the Omega named Aspen, the older of the two Fowlis brothers, preparing what looked to be a sandwich platter with fruits on the side. "Omega Aspen." He acknowledged the Omega with a slight bow and his hand gently upon his heart. "And you too, Omega Judith." Vincent did the same to Mama. Even though everyone knew her as "Mama", it was admittedly a bit awkward for the Delta to refer to her as such. Vincent had a visible habit of referring to the non-Iotas by their role, and saying "Omega Mama" seemed less like a greeting and more like the name of some heroine in a cheap children's book. At least, that was how Vincent saw it.

"Sandwiches, hmm?" Vincent said, angling in a bit closer to have a look at what Aspen was doing. "That's not a bad idea, actually. With this, Sirius-- he's the guest currently staying in the pack house-- can make a simple meal for himself that won't be too harsh on his stomach, nor will it be physically demanding to prepare. He is, after all, lacking a decent amount of crimson bodily fluids, if you catch my drift. That's why I, along with Quill and Jonah, perhaps, will be embarking on a journey to hopefully find some more to replace what he's lost."

Vincent remembered something, and quickly snapped his attention toward Mama with a smile. "That does remind me, I apologize for not asking this last evening after I returned from my herb supply run-- would you happen to have any deer jerky prepared? I expect this quest of mine... or ours, depending on who's allowed to come with me, to be on the lengthy side. The ruins aren't exactly an Iota's playground, after all, and dried meat would make for a good traveling snack, I would think. If not, that is fine."

Mentions:
Canidae Canidae
Katsuya Katsuya (Aspen)
bonesbo bonesbo (Mama)

Quill, Gamma
The grounds

Quill growled at Nora when she addressed him by his full name. He always hated it, mostly because it came with the usage of scolding or making fun of. Oh such a grand name for such a little runt! He can barely open his eyes and walk look at his sister! Already running about! Most of his energy had drained by these thoughts, leaving him standing and scolding.

"Yes." Quill managed through his teeth. "We're going out. Run along now. I don't have time." The Gamma watched as Aspen skipped his way along to the training session. Ugh he lost his train of thought.

He passed Jonah on his way back to the pack house, though the duo didn't make eye contact. When Quill arrived back, he found Vincent gone as well. So, he seated himself on the floor on a large cushion with his bag positioned next to him. He looked over to the one named Sirius, as he was the only other company at the moment, "Do you want me to show you the kitchen? You can arrange a meal there. Or I could have someone bring you something."

Mama, omega
kitchen

Mama scoffed when Vincent called her by her title. "Now Vince, I've told you plenty of times. There's no need to call me my old lady name. Don't feel bad if you drop a bit of your professionalism! I'm your Mama!" She put her hands on her hips with a bit of sass. "Just... Mama, hun." her kind and soft eyes met those of the Doctor's before he diverted the topic.

"Jerky!? Well you certainly came to the right place, Vince. We always have plenty." Mama brushed her hands on her dirtied apron and disappeared through a back door.

She returned a few minutes later with a cloth bag, string tied around the top. "So in here is an arrangement of not only deer but beef as well. Oh and in a little bag inside the bag is some dried mango if you boys ever need a little candy to perk y'all up. If you need anything else for your trip just holler to me or Aspen can help you. Mama is always here to help." She handed the draw-string-sized bag to Vincent and retreated back through the doors.

interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Canidae Canidae Jaellagirl Jaellagirl Katsuya Katsuya

Corvus’s attention was immediately caught by the voice of Jonah, the alpha flashing him a gentle smile as the zeta approached him. “Of course you can go with Vincent, please stay close to him though.” He spoke softly, giving a polite nod.

“There’s still a couple of active machines wandering about the ruins, I’m quite certain they’ll attack at anything that moves.” Corvus furrowed his brows, that’s mostly why camps weren’t set up in the ruins. Even though he wished they could, they’d have access to plenty of more materials than out in the wild. But a war machine from the human era could wipe out a pack of wolves with ease.

His eyes soon drifted towards a small grouping of Iotas, their eyes wide with curiosity at the events about to take place. Corvus had seemed to push the thought out of his mind of Nora leaving as well, though he knew something had to have been going on.

“Good morning little ones, have you come to watch? Oak, I know you’ve been lurking around much earlier than the others.”

Interactions: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Katsuya Katsuya
Mentions: Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Dakota Cranston
adrianbellani.jpg

Mentions: bonesbo bonesbo

"Dammit!" Cranston grunted from high up in a tree. "Missed." It was hard for him to hit his mark this way, but his wolf form would entirely ravage that lucky stag that pranced proudly away as if mocking him. "You're laughing now, but your head's gonna be on my wall!" Woah. Easy, dude. It's not gonna get away forever. Sadly, he was spotted by the deer, giving away his own cover. Onto the next one. Koda sniffed the air, inhaling the scent of Mama's cooking. With that in his mind and in his nostrils, the man climbed down the tree in search of a new target. Five minutes pass before the man came upon one of his personal favorites. Still in his human form, Dakota tossed his head back and howled at the top of his lungs. "We're havin' javelina tonight!" He took off deeper into the woods until he came upon the wild hogs. Acting quiet as a mouse, Dakota got down on one knee and readied his bow. Both eyes open, finger on the trigger...aim for the biggest one. Shit. Those tusks are badass. FIRE! He sent the enormous hog to heaven quickly. Zero suffering. His family ran off, but Dakota didn't care. He had his prize as well as his pride. The man collected his prize and hoisted the two hundred pound beast over his shoulder as if it weighed no more than a pillow. Ten minutes later, Dakota was back home, the back of his shirt now coated in blood from his kill. "Mama! I hope ya have enough room for one more!" He pushed open the door with his boot, a proud smirk on his face. "I hope you children are hungry. Brother Koda has literally brought home the bacon."

By the time Nora made back to the training ground a small group of Iotas had already gathered there. She sat down and began to observe the match. The Alpha's fighting style was a bit on the brute side maybe because of his body type. His opponent was a bit meaker so no real threat to him. The match would have been short if Corvus wished so but it seemed he was also evaluating how much stamina he had.

Deep in her thoughts Nora felt how a warm body hit the ground near her. She turned towards the Iota next to her.

"Hello young adventurer Oak. I see that you have joined the counsel to witness the great beasts of the God, the Titans fighting the battle until only one is standing."

The look on the children's face around her was so genuine that she felt like a storyteller all of a sudden.

"And all of you noble children of warriors. Listen to me as I tell you this. It's said that the goddess of Young Moon and hunt Artemis sent once her warriors to Earth to protect it's beauty and from there was born one of the werefolk races the other was born when the Goddess of all Moons Selene cried because she lost her love and from the tears that hit the ground emerged creatures half man half wolf. Of course there are so many more weres not born from them but that story is for another time."
Mentions
Katsuya Katsuya
Indirect
S Shibe

- Aspen Fowlis -
“Kitchen”

Hearing his name and title, the elder of the brothers peeked over his shoulders and gave a short nod. “Morning, Delta Vincent.”

Aspen stepped aside when the doctor of the tribe took a look at the food, silently mulling over if his choice of platter was a good idea. As he heard Vincent’s words, the calm omega gave another nod. The only happy indication Vincent would see is a quirk on the corner of his lips. A barely visible smile. His ice cold eyes gleaming in a bit of self pride before it quickly vanished, as if it never was there.

“I see.” The young man separated the platter and put them in different trays; one bigger than the other. Then he gestured the bigger wooden tray, pausing for a minute as he grabbed the smaller tray’s handles. “These are for you and the others. I’ll keep the stranger company until your return. May you have safe journeys —— M-m-mama, I’ll come back for the stranger’s lunch much later.”

With that, the young man lifted the smaller tray, filled a glass of water from a cooled pitcher that was in the fridge, and left the kitchen.

By the time he reached the pack house, Aspen took a deep breathe and alarmed anyone who was inside. “Excuse me. I’m here with food.” He deadpanned, not really caring much about how cold he sounded at the moment.

bonesbo bonesbo quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Canidae Canidae

———————- O w O ————————

- Oak Fowlis -
“Watching the Clash Of Titans”

The gathering group of curious Iotas greeted Corvus, all sounding different and all over the place. No unity in their chorus of cheery voices. Oak perked up when he singled him out, sheepishly grinning. The habitual arm scratching the back of his wild head as his round freckled cheeks hinted a healthy pink. “A-hahah! Ya found me? That’s Alpha for ya.”

That or his hiding spot sucked. It’s probably the latter.

“I couldn’t help myself, Sir! Just wanna kno’ wha’s goin’ on. ——- Yep! I wanna see titans fight!” Then Nora started to tell her tale, catching most of the Iotas’ attention as they gathered around her now. The younger ones gazed up with bright eyes, a few sucking on their thumbs while others swayed back and forth. While the older Iotas stayed in their places, though she can see that they were a bit curious too, what with their wandering eyes going back to her before looking back at the match before them.

“Was Selene able to find her love?” Asked a slightly older girl.

“Was Artemis pretty? Have you seen her?” Asked a younger iota.

“Were there cool were-heroes, Miss Nora?” Asked another.

“Oh! Oh! Did they eat bacon too?!”

“What? No, goddesses don’t eat bacon . . . Right, Miss Nora?” Asked another, unsure of his answer. Then his eyes widened at an idea. “Do titans eat bacon?!”

Oak slinked out as the other kids came closer while asking silly questions like “Did Selene and Artemis eat the moon cheese?” and “did the deer look just as scary as they do now!? With big horns?!”

The youngest of the Fowlis brothers didn’t want to be crushed by little kids’ feet. So he sat near to Corvus as he watched Nora being bombarded by the Iotas’ questions. Waving his hand while he gave her a ‘good luck’ mischievous grin.

Then his gaze wandered over to the alpha and quietly asked so the others don’t hear him. “Sir? Can anybody join in?”

S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
Vincent's eyes widened in slight embarrassment as Mama asked him not refer to her by her real name. "I... umm... well..." He began to gently wring his hands. "Alright... Mama." Vincent watched as Mama briefly left the kitchen area to fetch some jerky, as he had requested.

In the meantime, Vincent spoke with Aspen. The Omega seemed a bit cold today, but Vincent didn't mind that much. The Delta saw the slight smile on Aspen's face and responded with one of his own. "That would be quite nice." He said in response to Aspen volunteering to monitor Sirius in his absence. "I've stopped any and all bleeding, so unless someone were to open any new wounds-- which should certainly not happen, you won't have to do much except keep him company and make sure he eats and drinks enough. Now, I have observed that he is a little bit secretive, so... do your best." Then, Aspen left with a tray in his hands.

Mama returned with a bag of jerky and dried fruits, which Vincent gladly collected from her, having gotten over his embarrassment. "Excellent! This will do quite nicely, Mama. And... dried mango? That does sound delicious." When Mama suggested that Vincent return should he need anything else, he shook his head. "This should last us for the journey. Thank-"

Vincent was suddenly cut off as Dakota literally kicked the door open, carrying in a boar like it weighed nothing at all. As Vincent was not expecting the sudden, loud banging noise of the door against the wall, he cringed before about-facing to turn towards Dakota. "Omega Dakota..." He winced slightly, having nearly had the wind shocked out of him. "I... do wish you hadn't made such a thunderous entrance." Vincent's eyes then moved toward the boar that Dakota had lugged into the kitchen. The tusks didn't seem to have wolf's blood on them, so the one that had gored Sirius was a different one, one that had no doubt been killed already. He regained his composure, and with a furrow of his brow, stated, "Nevertheless, that is a good kill. Congratulations."

Vincent walked straight past Dakota and out of the kitchen. He could have gotten a meal as he had originally planned to, but considering how busy the kitchen would likely be now that a two-hundred-pound boar was just delivered, Vincent shrugged. In truth, he had gotten used to not eating that much at all, and so it was fine... for the time being. Instead, Vincent pulled the bag open and chewed on a piece of deer jerky. Mama did make some nice jerky.

Having collected some traveling foods and arranged for Sirius' food, Vincent decided to gather his traveling companions for the journey. His first stop was the training area where Corvus would certainly be. As he had requested that Jonah ask Corvus for permission, it was Vincent's first guess that the Zeta would be there. Vincent briskly walked over to the camp, and there indeed was Jonah with Corvus. "I'm gathering the group, Zeta Jonah. You may come along with me now, as I'm about to collect Gamma Quill next."

With a nod to Corvus, Vincent added, "I am aware that there will be dangerous machines in the ruins, Alpha Corvus, but should anything strike us, I will bring some supplies just in case, along with my own weapon."

Vincent was also aware that Nora and Oak were present, but preferred not to say anything to them at the moment as they were both intently watching the action.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo (Mama, Quill mentioned by name)
Katsuya Katsuya (Aspen, Oak indirectly mentioned)
Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess
S Shibe
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl (Indirect)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

» JONAH;
Jonah felt a strange feeling well up in him upon hearing the Alpha approving his request. Perhaps it was excitement--though he wasn't sure if that was an emotion he had ever felt before, really. "Thank you, I'll be careful, sir," he murmured, bowing his head a little in acknowledgement. His attention was then drawn by the voice of the Delta, and he nodded, stepping over to the doctor's side, his eyes darting between Vincent and Corvus as they finished speaking to one another.

At the mention of weapons, Jonah frowned, wondering if he'd be any help without a weapon of his own. He had survived on his own for a handful of years without one, so surely a simple scavenging mission with other people would be fine. Still, the voices in the back of his head were casting doubts, and part of him felt like he would only be a burden on this trip, however, he was determine to not let that happen. He idly shuffled from foot to foot, a subtle nervous tic as he waited for the doctor so the two of them could go fetch Quill.

»interactions; S Shibe quadraxis201 quadraxis201
»mentions; bonesbo bonesbo

As soon as she was able to finish her sentence the sea of questions hit her while Oak slipped away. Oh that rascal if he would use that head of his for the benefit of the pack she could convince others to let her train him as her right hand. Now turning her attention back to the swarm of Iotas Nora needed to find a way out. It's not that she didn't like to tell stories it's that she was loosing control.

"Children calm down. Don't you know the first rule of storytellers. It's that the moment someone interupts you you can't continue the story. And I was going to tell you about the Titans. Well since I will have to wait till the next morning I may as well answer some questions."

Nora saw as the little faces dropped and it hurt a bit but that is the sacrifice you have to make to keep the order. The children repeated their questions and this time much slower.

"I have a good story about Selene but this will have to wait. I hope you are okay with a little bit of waiting.
Artemis is very beautiful because she is a goddess after all but now I have no seen her and there is a story about what happens when you look at her.
I am sure there were cool were-heros but we don't know about them from that time.
Gods and goddesses can eat what they want but they preferred ambrosia and the wine of youth.
The same applies to the Titans and there is no such thing as moon-chees although there are the moon stones."

Nora calmly explained the answers and thought that morning was not a good time for story telling.

"Hey kiddos how about this? We are going to have campfire nights and I will tell the tales there"

She felt that she needed to to something physically so she took a good minute to contemplate. Then an idea popped into her head and she headed towards the Alpha who was joined by Oak.

"Alpha Corvus I wish to have a match with you right now if that is ok and an additional bet. If I win I can take this young fellow if he is ok.." She again ruffled his hair. "As an apprentice to me. It would be nice to have a backup and since I am not planning having an mate anytime soon. I would have someone to pass on my skills."

Mentions
Katsuya Katsuya
S Shibe

Last edited:
Mama, omega
kitchen

Mama smiled at the Doctor with kind eyes as he spoke. She too was blown aghast by the bombastic entrance of Dakota. He had been out for several days and least of all expected him right now. She placed her hand on her bosom, expression wide, "Dakota!" She set her hand down on the table as he approached, "You know I frighten easily! Ugh! You're going to track blood and mud all over my clean floor! Go- go outside to the back door. Camille will handle you from there." She gestured back out the door. Camille, the other omega ((or whatever Violet03 Violet03 wishes to name their wolf, and if they wish to assume this role for an easy inclusion)) went around back to handle the boar while Mama gave a disgruntled sigh.

"Look at the mess he made! he'll clean that up later," Mama waved her hand dismissively to Vincent before he left. "Well Y'all have a good trip! Be successful! Take care of Quill!"

After everyone bustled from the front of the kitchen, Mama went around back to help "Camille" with the boar. "Honestly! We'll be stock piled for months. Hopefully this defensive situ'ation works out and we don't need to uproot - again. I like this place." Mama started to work while she and the other two present omegas started to dress the boar for frozen-food prep.

"Why were ya huntin' out in the first place, Dakota? I knew y'all would be gone but I thought you were out explore such?" Mama took a cleaver and started - chopping - stuff.

Quill, gamma
uhhhh packhouse with Siririus i think

Quill looked over at Aspen as he entered. He was still unsure how he felt about the relatively recent omega. Something was offputting. "Uh yeah. Yes. This is Sirius. Aspen. Sirius. Sirius-Aspen." He gestured between the both of them to introduce. "I'm sure Doc is looking for me right? I should be heading out. Don't worry Sirius! He'll take care of you!" And with that, Quill waved, grabbed his bag, and departed through the door back to th grounds.

he found Zeta Jonah wandering and waiting, so he went to meet with him. Quill had limited interactions with the Zeta, maybe because both of their jobs involved them being reclusive. But he gave the Seer a nod as Vincent approached.

"Oh great! Can we leave now? Where will be going? I know of a great place just about south east of here! I know of a great Ruins oh I visit there all the time- I mean- I see it- I lok at it- I wander around it- Don't tell Alpha Corvus." He started to walk along with the other two.

"I have a map, actually-" he rummaged around in his bag before pulling out a slightly crumpled mostly folded mostly soaked-then-dried-weirdy paper with faded ink over it. "I think I have a better one actually..." He handed the hand made - actually quite detailed and impressive map - to Vincent before continuing to rummage. "Here." He pulled a better quality rolled map out and opened it up.

It depicted a small bird's eye view of the camp and the closest surrounding woods and ruins. The closest one was northern, but that one has been explored several times and is the 'go-to' ruin for anything; about a 5 mile walk. The next was about 12 miles to the south east, much larger, within the mountains and dead pine forests.

Interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Canidae Canidae Katsuya Katsuya eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
mentions: S Shibe

Mama, omega
kitchen

Mama smiled at the Doctor with kind eyes as he spoke. She too was blown aghast by the bombastic entrance of Dakota. He had been out for several days and least of all expected him right now. She placed her hand on her bosom, expression wide, "Dakota!" She set her hand down on the table as he approached, "You know I frighten easily! Ugh! You're going to track blood and mud all over my clean floor! Go- go outside to the back door. Camille will handle you from there." She gestured back out the door. Camille, the other omega ((or whatever Violet03 Violet03 wishes to name their wolf, and if they wish to assume this role for an easy inclusion)) went around back to handle the boar while Mama gave a disgruntled sigh.

"Look at the mess he made! he'll clean that up later," Mama waved her hand dismissively to Vincent before he left. "Well Y'all have a good trip! Be successful! Take care of Quill!"

After everyone bustled from the front of the kitchen, Mama went around back to help "Camille" with the boar. "Honestly! We'll be stock piled for months. Hopefully this defensive situ'ation works out and we don't need to uproot - again. I like this place." Mama started to work while she and the other two present omegas started to dress the boar for frozen-food prep.

"Why were ya huntin' out in the first place, Dakota? I knew y'all would be gone but I thought you were out explore such?" Mama took a cleaver and started - chopping - stuff.

Quill, gamma
uhhhh packhouse with Siririus i think

Quill looked over at Aspen as he entered. He was still unsure how he felt about the relatively recent omega. Something was offputting. "Uh yeah. Yes. This is Sirius. Aspen. Sirius. Sirius-Aspen." He gestured between the both of them to introduce. "I'm sure Doc is looking for me right? I should be heading out. Don't worry Sirius! He'll take care of you!" And with that, Quill waved, grabbed his bag, and departed through the door back to th grounds.

he found Zeta Jonah wandering and waiting, so he went to meet with him. Quill had limited interactions with the Zeta, maybe because both of their jobs involved them being reclusive. But he gave the Seer a nod as Vincent approached.

"Oh great! Can we leave now? Where will be going? I know of a great place just about south east of here! I know of a great Ruins oh I visit there all the time- I mean- I see it- I lok at it- I wander around it- Don't tell Alpha Corvus." He started to walk along with the other two.

"I have a map, actually-" he rummaged around in his bag before pulling out a slightly crumpled mostly folded mostly soaked-then-dried-weirdy paper with faded ink over it. "I think I have a better one actually..." He handed the hand made - actually quite detailed and impressive map - to Vincent before continuing to rummage. "Here." He pulled a better quality rolled map out and opened it up.

It depicted a small bird's eye view of the camp and the closest surrounding woods and ruins. The closest one was northern, but that one has been explored several times and is the 'go-to' ruin for anything; about a 5 mile walk. The next was about 12 miles to the south east, much larger, within the mountains and dead pine forests.

Interactions: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Saiyan Princess Saiyan Princess Canidae Canidae Katsuya Katsuya eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
mentions: S Shibe
I would like my name to be Silverheart if you don't mind

Right when Vincent was about to turn around and look for Quill, there he was. "Ah, just who I was about to go look for. Not a moment too soon!" Upon being asked where they were going (along with a number of rapid-fire statements), Vincent said, "Now, now. Please calm yourself, Gamma Quill. We will be leaving very soon. But first, I would like to get some supplies from my own tent for emergency purposes, should anything attack us while we are searching. Can't have any one of us dying, now can we?" He accepted the map from Quill and began to look over it, turning it this way and that like an art critic would examine a fine painting. "I'm impressed, I must say."

Vincent took a couple of steps away from Jonah and Quill before looking over his shoulder and stating, "This way, if you would." He slowly proceeded over to the Delta's tent, so as to allow his companions to catch up, and stepped inside. Vincent tied the bag of food that Mama had given him closed and set it aside for the moment while he began gathering some supplies. Disinfectant, suturing kits, antivenom, and anti-bleeding agents all found themselves in the bag that would normally be used to carry herbs and medicine back from Vincent's foraging runs, with some space still left for a blood bag or two, since that was the group's goal.

Then, Vincent strode over to the sheathed combat knife that rested next to the altar and picked it up. He fastened the aged leather sheath to the right hip of his trousers and gave it a couple of soft pats. Vincent retrieved the food once more and waited for the others to catch up, looking over the map in the meanwhile to ponder where they should go.

The northern area was not only closer, but was also more well-known, or so Vincent thought. It could be that the group would have a better time of getting to where they might need to go, but there was also the possibility that the appropriate area(s) had already been thoroughly searched, with nothing left behind.

The southeast area was further away and less explored, but this too had its pros and cons. The dangers present in these ruins were unknown, and the same could be said about the layout. However, going about the path less traveled often meant more items to loot, and that definitely included the possibility of replacement blood.

Mentions:
bonesbo bonesbo

Dakota Cranston
Interacting with: quadraxis201 quadraxis201 bonesbo bonesbo

"I'm sorry, Brother. However, my hands were full. As you could see, I was carrying my weapon and my kill." Vincent had already disappeared, so Dakota had to resort to telepathic communication for his apology. It was then that the man registered what Mama Judy was saying. In fact, if he were still in his wolf form, his tail would be between his legs with his head bowed. Poor Dakota went from being excited by Brother Vincent's praise to positively horrified by his Mama's reaction. While she chastised his appearance, Dakota took note of it. Muddy work boots, muddy, grass stained blue jeans and a blue plaid shirt drenched in blood and hog drool. "Woah! Woah, sorry, Mama Judy. I was just tryin' ta help." He stepped back out, taking in the mess he made in the kitchen and took everything out back. Once there, he propped his crossbow next to the back door, laid his kill on the butcher's table back there and turned on the hose that was hooked up to the pump out back to hose himself down. Mama Judy showed up at that time. "Hey, Mama. Leave me those tusks, would ya? They make some pretty good arrow heads." They worked in silence for a relatively short period of time before Judy started firing off her questions. "It was nothin', Mama. Exploring turned into going into town. Honestly, ya see one tree, ya see 'em all, so I left for the city, got some supplies and came back just now to test them out and bring home that big fella." Dakota pointed to his kill. "Someone's gotta be here ta help ya take care o' things, right?" He kissed her cheek softly. "We couldn't get on without ya, and the pups are more than even someone like Mama Judy can handle on her own." He took an extra cleaver and began helping to prepare the hog. "With the pups always eatin' first, I wanted ta make sure everyone got somethin'."

- Aspen Fowlis -
“Packhouse”

As Quill did introductions, the eldest Fowlis nodded once. A fine brow raised. Someone is certainly eager.

“Hello —- Delta Vincent is at the kitchen, grabbing lunch.” Aspen said dully, aware that the gamma is not gonna hear the rest of his sentence. He rolled his ice blue eyes, before sighing. If only the wolf was this eager about his current role . . . Oh well.

As long he helps, Aspen won’t complain.

The young man walked over to Sirius, taking in his image, and believes he needs more than three sandwiches The tray lightly jitters as he placed the tray on the injured stranger’s lap, robotically listing off the ingredients. A bad habit of his when he doesn’t know what to say.

“Toasted bread, lettuce, tomatoes, and ham with water. Enjoy. Let me know when you’re hungry again or want more.” He is pretty sure Mama will be happy to know that the stranger is hungry for more.

bonesbo bonesbo eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch quadraxis201 quadraxis201

——————- O w O ———————-

- Oak Fowlis -
“Outside”

To say he was surprised is an understatement; Oak is dumbfounded at the sudden news of Nora being his possible mentor if she won the bet. Especially to the Alpha too! It felt so ... official!

The iota perked up, the older pair can imagine his fluffy tail waving excitedly. His wide blue eyes sparkled in hope of what Corvus will say. Then he hopped up and happily spun around. His bright smile showed his row of teeth and a gap on his left where his eyeteeth would grow in.

Oak is going to bother Aspen until he says yes to Nora. She is fun to be with and to train under her guidance would be awesome. The older pair would see how his bright smile turned a bit mischievous, ideas brewing in his wild head that might spell trouble if Aspen wasn’t careful.

“Really?! Really really, Alpha Corvus? Beta Nora?”
S Shibe Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Last edited:
The Hellhound, Sirius.
-
Sirius looked to Quill when asked about showing him to the kitchen, he gave a nod in reply and soon followed the male. As they reached the kitchen, he was introduced to a group, a couple of familiar faces. His attention went to the one he was introduced to first, a young male named Aspen who soon handed Sirius a tray with sandwiches and a glass of water on it. giving a light nod of thank you gesture to the male. Stomach reacting from the food, however eating it in front of people was uncomfortable. Turning his back to the group and hiding his face, he lowered the scarf and begun to devour the meal quickly. He wasn't picking with what was on it and honestly didn't care at this point. This one meal wasn't going to satisfy his long hunger but didn't ask for more. After finishing off the sandwich, he turned his body back to the group and listened to the conversations that occurred, of course not having any input on the subjects, he remained silent.

Corvus gave a nod over towards Nora, gently smiling at the Beta. “I’ll certainly allow you to take him as an apprentice, but I’ll make it official on Mid-Summer’s Moon. When the other Iotas are given their mentors as well.” He placed a hand on his hip, eying Oak up and down.

Surely he would make a fine Gamma or Sigma, hopefully when summer arrived he could go through training smoothly. As well as the other Iotas as well.

By tradition, Iotas were given mentors after a certain age, and had to attend a ceremony. If completed, it meant the children were then strong enough to take care of themselves and were given more freedoms. Such as free range of the pack’s territory, permission to attend hunts, and to participate in patrols. Though, the ceremony was dangerous. The Iotas were often dropped off into a unfamiliar area of the pack’s territory, usually a dense portion of hunting grown. They were given no food and no water, and only had a simple spear to defend themselves. The goal was to make it back to camp alive.

“Though, I have to ask you to speak with Oak’s brother about it. He is his guardian after all, I want to make sure he’s alright with it.” Corvus explained, leaning against his spear slightly. “But I’d be happy to spar with you, whenever you’re ready.”

Interactions: Katsuya Katsuya Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back