• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Relic's 1x1 Search

What genres are you looking for?

• Romance

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Mystery/Drama

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Historical

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Supernatural

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Anything, as long as it doesn't involve Romance.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • High/Low Fantasy

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Sci-Fi

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Fandom

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

TrueRelic

banner.jpg

• Welcome to my 1x1 Search Thread!
    I'm TrueRelic, and it's a pleasure to introduce myself to you. I took a long hiatus, but now I'm back, and more excited to write than ever before!

- I'm a semi-literate writer, comfortable with 2-4 paragraphs per post (though I'll hopefully work my way back up to more).

- I'm from the United States, and my timezone is PST.
    - I write in the Third Person POV

- My preferred pairing is MxF, but I'm willing to write FxF or MxM if I'm invested.
    - I'm employed full-time, so I probably won't be able to reply daily. Please be patient!

Please PM me!

Last edited:
Bump!

EDIT: I added my first plot!

EDIT x2: Second plot added! Really looking forward to that one!

Last edited:
I know it hasn't been 24 hours, but I added a poll and won't be able to sleep until my curiosity is sated!

....AKA bump

Welp, it's been two years but I still think this thread looks decent and feels right. You know what they say about things that aren't broke, right?

Anyways, bump!

Added a couple of new lyric prompts and did a tiny bit of housekeeping, so bump!

Please, PM if you're interested. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back