Welcome to my 1x1 Search Thread! I'm TrueRelic, and it's a pleasure to introduce myself to you. If you have any questions about me by the end of this section, then please ask me them in your PM! I'll do my best to answer.
- I'm a literate writer and can put out 2-10 paragraphs per post.
- I'm from the United States, and my timezone is PST.
- I write in the Third Person POV
- My preferred pairing is MxF, but I'm willing to write FxF or MxM if I'm invested.
- I'm a college student with a full-time job, so I probably won't be able to reply daily. Please be patient!
I'm looking for a partner who is:
- Willing to double (not a dealbreaker, but I'd prefer it)
- Able to get invested!
- Willing to work with me on a plot.
- Going to talk to me OOC.
- Able to write in PMs.
- Going to write OCs for fandoms.
Hopefully, that's not too much to ask! Please tell me your limits/rules when you PM me!
These are the genres I love the most!
- Horror (Nothing super gory, more like a thriller than a slasher.)
- High/Low Fantasy
Here's my fandom list! OC's only, please!
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Attack on Titan
- My Hero Academia
- The Wayhaven Chronicles
- Let's Play
- Lore Olympus
- Percy Jackson and The Olympians
- The Kane Chronicles
- Soul Eater
- Blood Ink
The pairings that are italicized are the ones I'm currently interested in!
- Werewolf x Werewolf- Vampire x Vampire- Vampire x Mortal- Demigod x Mortal- Demigod x Demigod- Ghost x MortalSlice-of-Life
- Roommate x Roommate- Teacher x Teacher- Best Friends- Bodyguard x Popstar- Tutor x Student
In an underground city, vampires are thriving.
- This plot can be approached in many ways. I view it as a more mature RP, but it can be taken down a few notches for the right partner.
-Vampire x Vampire-Human x Vampire-Human x Vampire x Human/Vampire
- Muse A is a pureblood vampire who has lived in the Underground all their life. They've adjusted to --and potentially participated in-- the corrupt acts that go on there. As a pureblood, Muse A is high enough on the social ladder to avoid discrimination but doesn't have the experience, gall, or desire to move up in the world. It's through their job as a guide to the recently Embraced (turned) that they meet Muse B. Muse B was a food source before being Embraced, whether they served underneath a higher-ranking vampire or merely lived in one of the many "blood cafes" scattered throughout the city. Now, they're coming to terms with their new life as a mongrel. Our story would follow Muse A and B as they survive in the Underground.- Muse A is a human who has never --or very briefly-- known life above ground. They were taken in as a servant/food source to Muse B, and live a relatively normal life according to the ways of the Underground. Unfortunately, this life isn't satisfying. This is where Muse C comes in. Muse C is a fellow human (or a vampire with morals) who wants to take Muse A from the Underground. Our story would follow their struggle.-Muse B would play an important role in this story, despite being mentioned briefly.-This has a lot of potential for a love triangle, but it doesn't have to follow that route.-This could be a 1x1x1 or we could double.These are not the only ideas I have for this plot. Please inquire for more ideas.
This is, at its simplest, a fandom plot for The Wayhaven Chronicles, a CYOA game by Mishka Jenkins. 10/10 would recommend, here's the *link*. (if ya like romance).
-Just because this is a fandom plot, does not mean I'm wanting to reenact the two games. Some major plot points will stay the same, but I want to make this our own.Pairing(s)
-Human x (Reverse) Harem of Werewolves/Vampires-Human x Werewolf-Human x Vampire-Human x Supernatural
Muse A has recently been promoted as the detective for a small town, a (potentially) unsurprising promotion as their dad once filled the role, and their mother has a background in a mysterious government unit called the Agency. Their first case is a murder, and though it seems like a one-off event, it evolves into a series of connected killings with seemingly random victims. This is where the Agency comes in. Unit Alpha/Bravo (Werewolves/Vampires) joins the case under the cover of hunting a spree killer who hunts nation-wide, while in reality they're charged with the protection of Muse A, the next potential victim. Our story would follow Muse A and Unit Alpha or Bravo, as they hunt down the killer and Muse A grows to learn more about the supernatural world.So, I realize that isn't much of an explanation, but if you've read The Wayhaven Chronicles I'm sure you're caught up by now. If you're not familiar with the series, don't worry, I should be able to get into more detail via PM. This can be a Harem/Reverse Harem pairing or a more personal 1x1 pairing. I will gladly play the Harem/Reverse Harem if you're interested, and you can play whichever gender you're comfortable with.
Please PM me!