• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Released into the Wild OCC

Woohoo!

Lets get going again by any means necessary. Sorry if I'm a pain in the ass. But I'd rather be a pain in the ass that gets to do this RP, than a nice guy who gets nothing.

So just to clarify we're treating this as if Jack arrived and gave out the letters, then disappeared/decided to leave through some sort of exit connected to the Doctor's room right? What can we use to get them to leave the compound? Powerfailure that can't be fixed with the tools they have? Storm/fire/natural disaster that wrecks the compound? Organization that wants to build on that area?.... Do you want me to also play a new human character?

At this point mate, just about anything would be fine. Right now come join us for breakfast.

"And lets make a racket. Wake up all those sleepyheads. We've got a big day ahead of us."

That goes triple for the rest of you!

I don't want to be mean and nasty and fingerpointy and call you liars or hypocrites.... But until you post you kinda sorta maybe technically are...

That was 18 days ago.

Current status:
We abandoned the mini-scenes still in progress and jump-cutted to the next morning. Vispir and Mia are up and are going to make a big family breakfast.

Concerning Jack. We were thinking it would interesting to have him abruptly disappear. Now I am wondering if those who brought him tea might want to ret con in memories of the night before. Perhaps they could manufacture a reason he had to leave as suddenly as he came.

We haven't gotten much direction from ThatGuy, so I guess I'm declaring mutiny and taking over this ship. Mostly because I will post about it (almost) every day. I'll still defer to Thatguy if he wants the helm back, but someone's gotta grab the wheel and steer us out of the rocks.

So post whatever the hell you want, whatever seems interesting, whatever makes you excited to play again. I'll OOC chat about it and plot out possibilities and the next poster can just work off that. Just post something. Something > Nothing.

Sorry if I come on a bit overbearing. I'd rather have you all back on board and annoyed with me than not have you at all.

At this point mate, just about anything would be fine. Right now come join us for breakfast.

"And lets make a racket. Wake up all those sleepyheads. We've got a big day ahead of us."

That goes triple for the rest of you!

I don't want to be mean and nasty and fingerpointy and call you liars or hypocrites.... But until you post you kinda sorta maybe technically are...

That was 18 days ago.

Current status:
We abandoned the mini-scenes still in progress and jump-cutted to the next morning. Vispir and Mia are up and are going to make a big family breakfast.

Concerning Jack. We were thinking it would interesting to have him abruptly disappear. Now I am wondering if those who brought him tea might want to ret con in memories of the night before. Perhaps they could manufacture a reason he had to leave as suddenly as he came.

We haven't gotten much direction from ThatGuy, so I guess I'm declaring mutiny and taking over this ship. Mostly because I will post about it (almost) every day. I'll still defer to Thatguy if he wants the helm back, but someone's gotta grab the wheel and steer us out of the rocks.

So post whatever the hell you want, whatever seems interesting, whatever makes you excited to play again. I'll OOC chat about it and plot out possibilities and the next poster can just work off that. Just post something. Something > Nothing.

Sorry if I come on a bit overbearing. I'd rather have you all back on board and annoyed with me than not have you at all.

TBH, I'm just going to have to leave this RP.

Although it's an interesting concept, I just lost all interest. It might have something to do with the fact that the post I posted a month ago wasn't responded to but that might just be my fault.

Anyway, it's too late now. I wish you guys luck with the RP!

Sorry if that makes me a hypocrite and a liar, but a lot can change in 2 and a half weeks ...

Nah, we're cool. I just said that stuff to goad people into checking in. Thank you for letting us know. Like Lennon said, Life is what happens while you're out making other plans.
Webs Elk Webs Elk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back