• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Released into the Wild OCC

So what's the time limit here?
(This is my first rp on this site, and one I was looking most forward to)

So, seriously, what are we doing? We're going on 11 days with out a post to the main thread. I don't want this to die.

So what's the time limit here?
(This is my first rp on this site, and one I was looking most forward to)

So, seriously, what are we doing? We're going on 11 days with out a post to the main thread. I don't want this to die.

I think the main issue is @Rapbit 's absence. We could continue without them, but they play what might be the most integral character to the plot. Of course if everyone agreed, we could arrange something to occur in the plot that leads to their early seperation. Ex. A rival organization monitoring Jack/and or the Doctor followed his progress to the compound and invades to capture/coerce the hybrids into cooperating with them instead. The hybrids can decide to side with them, or escape, literally into the wild. Lol.

I think the main issue is @Rapbit 's absence. We could continue without them, but they play what might be the most integral character to the plot. Of course if everyone agreed, we could arrange something to occur in the plot that leads to their early seperation. Ex. A rival organization monitoring Jack/and or the Doctor followed his progress to the compound and invades to capture/coerce the hybrids into cooperating with them instead. The hybrids can decide to side with them, or escape, literally into the wild. Lol.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Things were going just fine until the most pivotal character in the RP, @Rapbit , ghosted on us.

Here's my suggestion:
Ret con his first post out. Have him mysteriously leave in the middle of the night after delivering the letters. Or let ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki play him for now.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki it's your show. Save our RP.

I've also sent @Rapbit a message, just in case.

For retconning, could we have Jack dissapear shortly after entering the doctor room so that the rest of our posts may remain unchanged? Along with delivering the letters, Jack might have needed something from her room and left after retrieving it.

Addilyn could be bringing him the coffee/tea, and then he's not there, slipped out a back door or secret exit or something.

Addilyn could be bringing him the coffee/tea, and then he's not there, slipped out a back door or secret exit or something.

Sounds good. And if @Rapbit returns we can always find a way to include them again!

Woohoo!

So are we going with Jack just not being there?
There's 7 of us involved, Abyss and I like that idea, 2 more votes wins it?

If so, Addilyn gets next post I would think.

I really want to get going again.

So, the way I see it I've got 2 choices. I can either not make this post, and we all go on staring at our belly buttons and this RP never takes off.

Or I can make this post, tag FireMaiden FireMaiden and urge her to post.

You said you were still interested. We've had one player drop. 3 out of the 6 have agreed with the idea that we should just start up again and have Jack mysteriously disappear. It falls to Addilyn to make the next post.

I don't want to be a jerk, but if I do nothing, nothing will continue to happen.

Maybe you only post on weekends? But I saw you were on this morning. A declaration of intent would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back