relationships

hit me up if u have any relationship ideas for finnick !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so i'm gonna read over the done profiles asap so i can start pitching ideas for lucy w/ everyone, but if anyone has anything in mind as it is, hmu!

(i'm multitasking so there may be a bit of a delay, but i definitely want to see what i can pitch myself to kick things off for those who don't have ideas!)

(forgot to mention that 10/10 would like to see lucy hook a girlfriend either pre-established or to develop)

okay, so, the extent of my thought process rn, starting with some of the people who have posted in the thread ;

@Doubt i'm not sure if lucy and harper would have met outside of class? or, rather, what they would have to talk about if they did! harper doesn't like quidditch, so, that's a negative in lucy's book :<

(also harper doesn't sound like she likes magic?? another negative, awful, absolutely abhorrent. they probably have classes together, so maybe we can figure out a negative relationship there?)

you asked for angsty love and yet all i can offer with lucy is undesirable company

- vellichor (i tried to figure out how to ping you and failed i'm sorry)

first of all, holymoly, i forgot how tall finnick was!

in his bio, you mention that he doesn't have any friends - would he at least be up for acquaintanceship with his teammates?

@phosphenes [/gently touches azrael]

so it says he's captain, and i know we have a keeper with finnick, but what position does azrael play?

(lucy is very competitive & wanted that captain title, but i'm not sure whether or not that'd put azrael in a negative light w/ her.)

@lottie hey there, is that some competition i see for lucy in marius?

quidditch (what position does he play? i might have missed it if it's mentioned, but since they're on the team together i'm curious) and potions look to be strong suits they share, so!!

even if the competitive notion isn't reciprocated, lucy is probs gonna feel it pretty strong, particularly with academics o:

hit me up if u have any relationship ideas for finnick !!!!

realized too late that i didn't quote you like i'd meant to so you'd know to look in here

so here are some of the relationship ideas so far also harper doesn't exactly hate magic and wizards tbh she just wants to go home

- harper -

can u pls be social?? also stay away from fire k thx

isabella - gryffindor

they're complete opposites. isabella loves quidditch, harper finds it horrible but who knows, maybe opposites attract?? 

amelia - slytherin

they could be study buddies??

marius - slytherin

i want them to fight each other with sarcasm tbh but otherwise they probs could be friends

lucy - slytherin

???

azarel - slytherin

likes his cat more than him tbh

kieran - slytherin

they're in different grades so she won't know him that well

finnick - slytherin

they can be awkward together tbh

so many slytherins as well lol

[SIZE= 12px]hella / hello[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]hiT ME UP ON THOSE RS[/SIZE]

originally i was gonna have him have a thing for natasha but idk if @phosphenes is still up for that

i'm good with that or him and harper having a thing ! either is fine <3

@phosphenes [/gently touches azrael]

so it says he's captain, and i know we have a keeper with finnick, but what position does azrael play?

(lucy is very competitive & wanted that captain title, but i'm not sure whether or not that'd put azrael in a negative light w/ her.)

10 points from coley for forgetting to put a position lol he's a beater !

@Aster amelia is honestly... so so cute, i love her and have to remind myself to look at her through lucy's eyes, instead.

they're in the same house, but in different years - any chance she'd be interested in getting to know lucy even though the only other language she knows is french?

@phosphenes LOL good to know, though!!

i'd very much like to see him and lucy be friends even if she's bitter about the captain thing and maybe they could talk about muggle things

@Aster amelia is honestly... so so cute, i love her and have to remind myself to look at her through lucy's eyes, instead.

they're in the same house, but in different years - any chance she'd be interested in getting to know lucy even though the only other language she knows is french?

@phosphenes LOL good to know, though!!

i'd very much like to see him and lucy be friends even if she's bitter about the captain thing and maybe they could talk about muggle things

if lucy approaches her then sure!! as long as lucy doesnt show any signs of looking down on her cause of her accent // amelia's insecure about it but she pretends she's not 99% of the time

so here are some of the relationship ideas so far also harper doesn't exactly hate magic and wizards tbh she just wants to go home

- harper -

can u pls be social?? also stay away from fire k thx

isabella - gryffindor

they're complete opposites. isabella loves quidditch, harper finds it horrible but who knows, maybe opposites attract?? 

amelia - slytherin

they could be study buddies??

marius - slytherin

i want them to fight each other with sarcasm tbh but otherwise they probs could be friends

lucy - slytherin

???

azarel - slytherin

likes his cat more than him tbh

kieran - slytherin

they're in different grades so she won't know him that well

finnick - slytherin

they can be awkward together tbh

so many slytherins as well lol

im down for study buddies!

i'm finally up to talk about relationships so yeah here we go

if you guys have any ideas for kieran lmk

leander rs ideas

louise - @Chamomile
my small innocent boy is probably really intimidated by her tbh. mostly bc of her outward appearance, but that doesn't mean he's not up to getting to know her.

issy - @lottie
he would like her a lot tbh !!!! i think they have a bit in common (trait wise). he might even look up to her bc of her being courageous since he is not. hella willing to build on this.

amelia - @Aster
friends pls and thx. he'll think she's the cutest lil shit ever and probably tried to befriend her the first day she was there oops. :///

marius - @lottie

he'll be like "damn that motherfucker fine  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" but he's hella intimidated and scared by him so he just kinda "lol bye"

lucy - @Wisp

he'll relate to her a lot, seen as how he didn't get sorted into either of his parent's houses either. i can see them bonding over that. her freckles are the cutest thing ever to him tbh :/

harper - @Doubt

her sarcasm will probably put him off a bit bc he's a bit dull when it comes to interpreting such things. the cold/aggressive traits might scare him a bit too.

andrew - @Chrysalism

admires him a lot for his scores and dedication ,,, probs a lil jealous but i mean leander would be hella down to rock out with andrew sometime 

azrael - @phosphenes

ppl who are blunt scare him so he'll just kinda 'haha dont verbally destroy me :///'

finnick - @/ vellichor /

tall boy so leander is just kinda like (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ but the dude is also funny so he probs hovers a bit just bc of that oops

kieran - @dietjoke

low-key feeling that leander has a small crush on him /// but is hella intimidated /// u know the whole "i can change him" cliche

alonya - @phosphenes

legit adores her sm it's gotta be unhealthy and her cat/kitten is his fav thing in the wORLD

natasha - @phosphenes

when it comes to her he's the essence of: (ง •̀_•́)ง

i think i got everyone. if i didn't please lmk. i'll be doing more once i finish my girly. (note: these are only basic ideas that i would hella love to build on !!! or im down for something completely diff if that's what you're feeling)

andrew's ideas...if u have different ideas or wanna add pm me bb. i will add more later alligator 

louise- @Chamomile

"I may not be a Ravenclaw but if you even think you're going to be number one in your classes, think again sweaty ;))"

Nah he'll be cool with her, but he just needs small doses of her since too much would cause him to short circuit.

issy- @lottie

He'd just be his normal cheerful self with her. If she ever flinched if someone moved their hands quickly and he'd saw he'd Kill for her tho

amelia- @Aster

He'd completely understand her language barrier since he too experiences it, and they might bond on that. He'd ask what certain words mean in her language if he sees she's embarrassed for not saying an english word correctly so he can distract her, and then he'd butcher some english words himself to make her laugh and act confused as to what's wrong.

marius - @lottie

Marius's potion skills might remind andrew of his little brother, and andrew would probably ask Marius for little tips or ingredients to bring to Holden at st. mungo's.

lucy- @Wisp

*grabs her hair*  too hot, hot damn

He'd laugh at her last name and call her little laska, or weasel in Russian. He wouldn't mean it in a  rude way, but as a friendly nickname.

@dwale

He'd find the younger boy to be like a brother, and he'd just spend 50% of the time they share together ruffling the younger boy's hair bc he used to do that with his actual brother all the time to show affection so naturally it would extend to Leander. He'd probably help him out with spells and what not too, especially some tricky ones to mess with people bc face it, the boy needs some type of defense

harper- @Doubt

nu der'mo, if you aren't fond of magic then why are you here, princess?

azreal- @phosphenes

*sad gay sigh*

He'd relate to the whole pureblood supremacist parent situation if he ever found out about it, otherwise he might not pay too much attention bc different houses, etc

@/ vellichor /

andrew @ Finnick :

latest

lmao he'd kill for him tbh, just say the word, they r dead

kieren- @dietjoke

"Im trying to be nice to everyone and ur over here fulfilling your stereotype, pls stop"

papov sisters- @phosphenes

there can only be one russian 

giphy.gif

i'm gonna stick around for this rp so you're all in luck. i won't be finishing harris though, sorry.

love the rs ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread