Relationships

Polaris.

Creator Of My Own Twisted World
embed.php

635916886394462280-495670459_tumblr_nq8k9kNyAi1uxcxw0o1_1280.jpg

[SIZE= 10px]“The  T r u t h  is, Everyone is Going to  H u r t  you. Y o u  Just Got to Find the Ones Worth  S u f f e r i n g  For.” [/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 0)]*note: The scrollbar is hidden so scroll down for further information on relationships.[/COLOR]

/*CSS here*/

/*Overall tab. Edit tab width and alignment here*/
.tabber{
width:85%;
margin:auto;
}

/*Edit tab label appearance here*/
.tabber input {display: none;}

.tabber label {
background: #f0e6e5;
font-weight: bold;
text-align: center;
border-radius:15px 0;

display: inline-block;
padding: 15px 25px;
transition:0.5s;
}
/*To make label change with hover*/
.tabber label:hover {
color: #e1cdcb;
cursor: pointer;
}
/*To make label change after click*/
.tabber input:checked + label {
background: #e1cdcb;
color: #ffffff;
}

/*Edit content appearance here*/
.tabber .content {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
border-radius:0 25px; /*rounding border edge*/
}
.tabber .content > div {
display: none;
padding: 20px 25px 5px;
animation: scale 0.5s ease-in-out;
}
@keyframes scale {
0% {opacity: 0;}
100% {opacity: 1;}
}
@media (max-width: 400px) { /*For mobile*/
.tabber {width:100%;}
.tabber .content {max-height:400px; overflow:auto;}
}

/*display tab content*/
.tabber #tab1:checked ~ .content #content1,
.tabber #tab2:checked ~ .content #content2,
.tabber #tab3:checked ~ .content #content3,
.tabber #tab4:checked ~ .content #content4,
.tabber #tab5:checked ~ .content #content5,
.tabber #tab6:checked ~ .content #content6,
.tabber #tab7:checked ~ .content #content7,
.tabber #tab8:checked ~ .content #content8 {
display: block;
}

Xavier Aivree Hunter AbigailVivienneMadeleineNathanZakary

tumblr_moq2h3bvMW1qaw7dbo1_1280.jpg

M a d d i e

@Chamomile

"I'm warning you Maddie, my hair is off limits."

[SIZE= 12px]Happiness is contagious and Xavier’s first impression of Madeleine was that she’s like a ray of sunshine during class. Xavier didn't approach her, mainly because he doesn't attend school to make friends, until a challenge landed on his lap. "See the popular girl over there? I know she's not in your radar but step up your game, Romeo." Alison's joke became something a little bit more serious than Xavier wanted. "Hey I'm Xavier. Anybody told you that you're pretty cute?" While it started as a fun game, once he got to know her, things took a different turn. Her friendliness and their similar personality turned them into friends. Xavier finds her alluring and her personality to be attractive thus he sees himself slowly falling into a deeper pit he's struggling to get out. His emotions are all over the place when it comes with Madeleine and for once, he wished it was a dare he didn't accept. [/SIZE]

A b i g a i l

"Just admit it, princess. I'm a good kind of bad."

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Xavier heard about the perfect girl and he never bothered with perfection because where's the fun in that? During an obligatory interview he was tricked into, Xavier met Abigail and she was unexpectedly different. Xavier finds himself trying to convince her to do live a little and tricks her into doing crazy stuff with him. Though with the many successes and failures, she perfected his weakness and is the only reason why he goes to class periodically and passes his class. He finds himself listening to her rants and stories, often having an inner struggle with her requests. While they are often misunderstood as a couple, they're just good friends.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A i v r e e

@Sasil

"Escape with me Aivree, and I'll show you a whole new world."

[SIZE= 12px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]While Xavier never really noticed Aivree until the water incident, he did assume she was a pretty boy. Their uncanny friendship started when he witness the situation and handed her his sweater with his usual, "I expect a full refund. You're welcome, by the way." They eventually got closer in detention when he convinced her to ditch with him by going, “Hey wanna see something really sweet?” He took her to the gym and showed her his new dance routine, ending it with a [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]one handed chair flair[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE= 12px][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]. Since then, Xavier considers her as a close friend and finally, someone who likes the unpredictable just as much as he does.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

H u n t e r

"Bros for life, man. Thanks for making this hell academy more tolerable."

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Sneaking into a Senior party Freshman year? Been there, done that. Xavier met his soulmate, his bro for life during a party when they both sneaked into the annual Black & White Soiree uninvited. And of course, the consequences were completely worth it. Xavier is often seen hanging out with Hunter, partying, drinking, doing crazy shit and getting into trouble. If one sees Hunter in detention, you can bet Xavier is there with him. While Xavier is definitely the crazier one, he appreciates the fact that Hunter doesn't take bullshit from people and does whatever he feels like. [/COLOR][/SIZE]

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

"I dare you to dare me..."

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]While curiosity may have killed the cat, curiosity got Xavier a good friend he never expected coming. Xav heard the rumors that Vee is easy and to test it out, he stopped by at her locker one day and asked, [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]"Hey. Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px] While it was meant to be a joke, she laughed at how lame his line was and he laughed because she was different than what they say. Some people bring out the best or worst in others, she brings out the challenger in him. [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]"What was that? You know what Vee? Challenge accepted." [/COLOR][/SIZE]

N a t h a n

"Look man, I get it. Even geniuses have defects."

During a post show after hours, roughly around midnight, Xavier decided it was a brilliant idea to sneak into the auditorium to get some dance practice in for the night. No one was allowed to be in the auditorium past ten o'clock other than stage technician managers and students. But who was he to care about some stupid rule about curfew? That was when he met Nathan Gelding who was trying to finish up his closing shift. Being relatively square and irritated that it was past midnight, Nathan angrily tried to shoo him out. And being an obnoxious fourteen years old, Xavier cocked his eyebrow, folded his arms, and lifted his chin.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you make me?"

"You wouldn't want to jeopardize your chances of performing in the spring recital, would you? I tell my professor. She reports you to your department. You sit out every performance for the rest of the year. Your call."

Squinting at the name badge on Nathan's shirt, Xavier's mouth ticked with silent anger. "You're gonna have to be here every night if you wanna stop me from coming here, Gelding." While he left it at that, their interactions throughout high school just got worse over time. With casual snide remarks, cold ignorance, hostile meetings, neither man's impression of each other was good. Xavier believed Nathan was a stuck up know-it-all, while Nathan sneered at Xavier's daredevil tendencies, his slacker habits, and possibly considers Xavier's brand of cool as smug entitlement. It all started with Xavier messing with the stage equipment, getting Nathan into trouble to which the latter retaliated by screwing up Xavier's background music during a performance. This began a freshman year prank war that died down in the summer. While they grew out of their immaturity from freshman year, they are still not on good terms. Too bad, as fate would have it, they will be in the same dorm their senior year.

Memorable quotes from their interactions:

Nathan's impression of Xaviar's skills. "Oh, yes, look how impressive I am, wiggling around like an epileptic worm. Who cares that I'm failing all my courses? I know how to fake a seizure."

Xavier's impression of Nathan's single status. "Should I get you a book on how to date, Gelding? What's the point of all that brilliance when you can't even nail a girl? Didn't you learn that a man's physical fitness is all about his ability to reproduce?"

Z a k a r y

"Your track is the sciences? Now that's a fucking tragedy."

Xavier unexpectedly met Zakary at the beginning of their Junior year. It was October 31st, Hunter's birthday, and being the best bro he could ever be, Xavier manage to sneak a stripper into the dorm. He snuck into Hunter's room by breaking the windows and removing the mesh that was covering it. The stripper laid on the bed seductively, waiting for the male to come back from his activities. However, when the door open, it was Zakary who just got out of the shower. "Surprise! You wouldn't believe the lengths-"

Unfortunately, Xavier got the wrong room and their first impression wasn't all that great. With a quick, "O fucker. Did Hunter tell me the wrong room? Sorry dude... And remember, we were never here," he climbed out through the window and escaped with the stripper before Zakary could call the authorities on him. Zakary, to his dismay, got into trouble for the broken window. This incident was the beginning of an initial attraction Zak felt towards the same gender causing him to question his sexuality. Their second meeting was during a mandatory common math class, pre-calculus (god knows how Xav manage it this far, Abby is probably credited), and they were assigned a project together. While Xav managed to agree on a time and a place to meet up and work on it, he forgot all about their agreement and ditched their presentation as well. That was the start of a confusing relationship. While Xavier feels indifferent towards him, he feels slightly guilty for all the past problems. Zak, on the other hand, questions himself continuously as to why he's attracted to Xav.

6XoLchw.jpg

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]While Xavier never really noticed Aivree until the water incident, he did assume she was a pretty boy. Their uncanny friendship started when he witness the situation and handed her his sweater with his usual, "I expect a full refund. You're welcome, by the way." They eventually got closer in detention when he convinced her to ditch with him by going, “Hey wanna see something really sweet?” He took her to the gym and showed her his new dance routine, ending it with a one handed chair flair. Since then, Xavier considers her as a close friend and finally, someone who likes the unpredictable just as much as he does.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

M a d d i e

@Chamomile

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Maddie and Aivree seem like polar opposites. Yet, the two of them somehow became friends. They met when she was giving hugs to random strangers and Aivree became an unsuspecting target. "Why the hell are you hugging me? I could stink or pull a knife on you." In return, Madeleine gave her a happy smile. Confused, Aivree rose an eyebrow. “How do you do that?’[/COLOR][/SIZE]

H u n t e r

@Kingly

While they had mutual friends, they were never all that close. Though the pair never really got to know each other, their names were never unknown to each other. Both names associated with having a damn good time, it's surprising that the most they spoke was through passing. Though perhaps this may be the year that the two become closer.

A b i g a i l

@shygirl3

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]When Xavier gave Aivree his sweater, Abigail was there trying to diffuse the situation. Abigail also gave Aivree her sweatshirt. While Aivree does not enjoy how perfect that Abby tries to be, she also sees her as the type of girl that her mother would have wanted Aivree to have become if it wasn’t for the path that she took. She dislikes her for that but admire her at the same time.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

Although Vivienne had not gotten to know Aivree until her third year of Arlington, it is to say that the blonde babe had been quite taken by the particular artist before even meeting her. Captivated by a particular art piece Aivree had created, Vivienne never had the time to seek out the person whose works inspire her.

The first time the two met however was at a bar where the two chatted over drunken drinks; though the two hadn't exchanged names until they met once more during Homecoming in their final year, courtesy of Xavier who introduced a mutual to a mutual.

N a t h a n

Aivree and Nathan didn't meet until Year 3, while working on a production together. Aivree had been contracted to design a backdrop for an upcoming performance which, for the first time, brought her and Nathan together in the theater. For a while, the two peacefully stayed out of each other's way, occasionally offering pleasantries. It wasn't until Aivree caught Nathan on one of his ghost hunting sprees (after hours in one of the school's oldest theaters) that the two finally started to talk. She teased him at first, then began asking questions. After a couple weeks of Aivree's pestering, Nathan finally handed her an EMF reader and told her to make herself useful. Since then, the two have been friends by hobby.

f1ea9632ef014273aee5ffbe623a0e98.jpg.73e4431fb5be8a8524f894af830f9c93.jpg

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]They are inseparable misfits. While they met at school, it seemed like they were best friend since birth. Each guy makes up for the other's shortcoming. While they may have their differences, they always have each others back. Otherwise, what are bros for? It also helps that they can always bond over alcohol.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A i v r e e

@Sasil

While they had mutual friends, they were never all that close. Though the pair never really got to know each other, their names were never unknown to each other. Both names associated with having a damn good time, it's surprising that the most they spoke was through passing. Though perhaps this may be the year that the two become closer.

A b i g a i l

@shygirl3

At first glance, anyone would think that Abigail and Hunter are complete opposites. Though once you dig deeper, the similarities one may find are surprising. Not only their traits, traits such as being perfectionists, extremely devoted and competitive. They both are truly confident, stubborn and short tempered, topped off with the fact that they are incredibly hard to read and keep their problems bottled to themselves. However their stories are similar: the wealth, the fake happy family, & the parents that give a shit about their money more then their own seed. The only difference was that where Hunter buried his sorrows in mischief, alcohol and sex, Abby left them in her books and studies.

Though they met through mutual friends, since Xavier and Hunter always seem to be together, Hunter had to meet the only girl that managed to get Xavier to actually go to his classes and pass them on top of that. Accompanying them on some of their little adventures, Hunter had grown to like the girl, admiring her work ethic and her similar personality even if she didn't live too much on the wild side. And through being around a lot, Abby got to know Hunter, maybe a bit more then he had wanted her to though it was too late. Abby recognized that same stubbornness inside of him that she had in herself. It was that same piece of them that forced everything inside and put on a fake smile so everyone could be happy. And thus, she sought to help him, trying to get Hunter to open up that seal of everything he kept inside and show that side of him that he hid. In turn, she would receive fire from him for digging to deep at times. Though as persistent as she was, she never gave up and with baby steps she grows closer to unlocking him. And she slowly began to become one of the very few people Hunter trusts. Though that doesn't stop Hunter from keeping what's inside bottled and away from her, but it always helps Hunter to know he has another friend he can count on.

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

Vivienne and Hunter got to know each other early on and while Hunter was still flirtatious before it was nothing compared to what he is now. The two shared a warm, playful bond built on mischief and adventure; and given time, perhaps it could have developed into something more. It was only their misfortune that the two became friends when Vivienne was transferring into the business stream. Although just before she did, a tragic incident struck Hunter's family. The last conversation shared was nothing more than heart-felt sobs and murmured words of comfort. The two drifted after Vivienne transferred streams and other events turned Hunter into who he is now. After returning to the drama stream, Vivienne and Hunter are now catching up as old friends.

M a d e l e i n e

@Chamomile

Hunter and Maddie met through an assignment in one of their music classes and became friendly. They also saw each other in the play that she took part of sophomore year giving them the time and space to get to know each other. Hunter liked being around her positive vibe and tries to hang around her at times. Though once he finds out that his best friend, Xavier, likes her then things went to a whole new level. He became more friendly to her and cut back on any type of little flirting he may have previously attempted with her. He also aimed to get her and Xavier in the same room somehow without giving it away too much. Hunter would suavely bring Xavier into their conversations, mentioning about his best friend on  random things like, "You know who else likes this song? My good friend Xavier."

N a t h a n

These two never traveled in the same social circles. They were only brought together because their respective tracks were within the drama department. As a student of production design, Nathan regularly saw Hunter in small-scale productions to large-scale shows. As a diligent actor, Hunter took the time to learn the names of both the cast and the crew. While the two have no personal beef with each other, they're not particularly friendly either. Hunter finds Nathan's quirks odd while Nathan assumes the worst of Hunter for being close buddies with Xavier. At best, their relationship is uncomfortable.

Z a k a r y

It all started with a fall. Hunter was whistling through the halls of Arlington before the sound of a human crashing cut through his tune. It wasn't long before a crowd began to form around whatever had just came crashing down and the sound of laughter began to ring throughout the halls. Hunter being the curious freshman that he was shoved his way through the crowd to the front of the line to see a boy sprawled out on the floor with his books askew. If it was current day Hunter, odds are he would have been among the crowd laughing before he continued on his way. Though freshman year Hunter had a kinder heart, and ignoring the laughter and eyes planted on him he helped the boy named Zakary up and into what was a close friendship, for a time.

As time went on what was a close friendship started to drift further apart as their personalities began to develop even more. Suddenly their traits became more and more different from each others with each passing day. Hunter who was always confident suddenly seemed to get a whole 'nother burst of it after what he had done to Jessica, and once word of that hit Zakary's ear he had begun to think that Hunter would become too much to handle and didn't want to hang around someone like that and so the drifting began. Hunter's increasing thirst for partying, sex, drinking and lack of care for success didn't serve to help it either. Suddenly to Zakary, Hunter seemed to be doing too much, Whilst to Hunter, Zakary seemed to be doing too little. The bad habits Hunter had kept their friendships from continuing and currently they are mere acquaintances. Could this be the year they return to their former friendship? Or turn into worst enemies.

latest

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Xavier heard about the perfect girl and he never bothered with perfection because where's the fun in that? During an obligatory interview he was tricked into, Xavier met Abigail and she was unexpectedly different. Xavier finds himself trying to convince her to do live a little and tricks her into doing crazy stuff with him. Though with the many successes and failures, she perfected his weakness and is the only reason why he goes to class periodically and passes his class. He finds himself listening to her rants and stories, often having an inner struggle with her requests. While they are often misunderstood as a couple, they're just good friends.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

A i v r e e

@Sasil

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]When Xavier gave Aivree his sweater, Abigail was there trying to diffuse the situation. Abigail also gave Aivree her sweatshirt. While Aivree does not enjoy how perfect that Abby tries to be, she also sees her as the type of girl that her mother would have wanted Aivree to have become if it wasn’t for the path that she took. She dislikes her for that but admire her at the same time. They are most likely friends due having mutual friends.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

H u n t e r

@Kingly

At first glance, anyone would think that Abigail and Hunter are complete opposites. Though once you dig deeper, the similarities one may find are surprising. Not only their traits, traits such as being perfectionists, extremely devoted and competitive. They both are truly confident, stubborn and short tempered, topped off with the fact that they are incredibly hard to read and keep their problems bottled to themselves. However their stories are similar: the wealth, the fake happy family, & the parents that give a shit about their money more then their own seed. The only difference was that where Hunter buried his sorrows in mischief, alcohol and sex, Abby left them in her books and studies.

Though they met through mutual friends, since Xavier and Hunter always seem to be together, Hunter had to meet the only girl that managed to get Xavier to actually go to his classes and pass them on top of that. Accompanying them on some of their little adventures, Hunter had grown to like the girl, admiring her work ethic and her similar personality even if she didn't live too much on the wild side. And through being around a lot, Abby got to know Hunter, maybe a bit more then he had wanted her to though it was too late. Abby recognized that same stubbornness inside of him that she had in herself. It was that same piece of them that forced everything inside and put on a fake smile so everyone could be happy. And thus, she sought to help him, trying to get Hunter to open up that seal of everything he kept inside and show that side of him that he hid. In turn, she would receive fire from him for digging to deep at times. Though as persistent as she was, she never gave up and with baby steps she grows closer to unlocking him. And she slowly began to become one of the very few people Hunter trusts. Though that doesn't stop Hunter from keeping what's inside bottled and away from her, but it always helps Hunter to know he has another friend he can count on.

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

Vivienne became acquainted with Abigail when the babe was in the business stream as per her father's request. Sharing the same classes around that time, the two bonded as a oddly with Vivienne occasionally teasing the babe regarding relationships and having fun and Abigail's concerns for the blonde's impulsive and rash behavior. Despite Abigail's personalty, Vivienne finds herself mothering her into quote on quote "adulthood".

M a d e l e i n e

@Chamomile

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE= 12px]Madeleine and Abby were paired as roommates. Her first impression of Madeleine was how different yet similar they were compared to each other. Despite their polar opposite personalities, Abigail and Madeleine were still decent friends. Maybe because Abby is so rigid and she is so free spirited they’re at odds a bit, but opposites may attract overall.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

N a t h a n

@Kodiak

Since Year 1, these two have been on each other's radar, scoping out the competition. Initially, Nathan had developed a slight crush on Abby, but soon found a kindred soul in her instead. Realizing they were equally matched in academic prowess and intellect, the two soon struck up a friendly camaraderie. They mused about theories, debated techniques and discussed a variety of entertainment, but more often than not they just argued. Over the years, they'd bicker loudly in the dining halls and quietly in the libraries. They'd bicker on the way to and sometimes in class. But it was always good-natured bickering. Almost always. The two consider each other their closest friend at Arlington. 

QJMWG6WVkc4.jpg

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

Between bafflement, incredulity and amusement, Vivienne's reaction to Xavier's approach was a mix between, "Are you serious? That was so lame I'm just going to give you a minute to let your words just sink in and watch as you cower in embarrassment as I stare you down, mildly unimpressed." & "Hey, that took a lot of guts and you're actually pretty cute so props for trying."

It was hard not to laugh at his line (not that Vivi tried hard to hold it back) but ever since that encounter, Vivienne and Xavier became good friends. Her first impression of him was a kid with too much spunk - something she related to and thus why she enjoys making bets and daring the male to do things no one else would dare think to do; he brings out the gambler in her.

"I bet you can't..."

A i v r e e

@Sasil

Although Vivienne had not gotten to know Aivree until her third year of Arlington, it is to say that the blonde babe had been quite taken by the particular artist before even meeting her. Captivated by a particular art piece Aivree had created, Vivienne never had the time to seek out the person whose works inspire her.

The first time the two met however was at a bar where the two chatted over drunken drinks; though the two hadn't exchanged names until they met once more during Homecoming in their final year, courtesy of Xavier who introduced a mutual to a mutual.

A b i g a i l

@shygirl3

Vivienne became acquainted with Abigail when the babe was in the business stream as per her father's request. Sharing the same classes around that time, the two bonded as a oddly with Vivienne occasionally teasing the babe regarding relationships and having fun and Abigail's concerns for the blonde's impulsive and rash behavior. Despite Abigail's personalty, Vivienne finds herself mothering her into quote on quote "adulthood".

H u n t e r

@Kingly

Vivienne and Hunter got to know each other early on and while Hunter was still flirtatious before it was nothing compared to what he is now. The two shared a warm, playful bond built on mischief and adventure; and given time, perhaps it could have developed into something more. It was only their misfortune that the two became friends when Vivienne was transferring into the business stream. Although just before she did, a tragic incident struck Hunter's family. The last conversation shared was nothing more than heart-felt sobs and murmured words of comfort. The two drifted after Vivienne transferred streams and other events turned Hunter into who he is now. After returning to the drama stream, Vivienne and Hunter are now catching up as old friends.

M a d e l e i n e

@Chamomile

Vivienne met Madeleine when they were both in the acting track, though she never got the chance to become actual friends with the blonde due to her change into the business stream. By the time she switched back to Acting, Madeleine was already doing music. Still, Vivienne considers Madeleine to be a close acquaintance, and if given the chance, would love to be the blonde's friend.

A couple interactions with Madeleine could be: - that one time where Vivienne got her hair in a tangled mess because she bet that her male friends wouldn't be able to do a proper french braid (a bet she won, but it was certainly not worth the win). Madeleine was around at that time and offered to brush her hair (her quirk).

- Before Vivienne got acquainted with Madeleine, the blonde smiled at her *her being Vivi, a bit of confusion here cause they're both blonde (which was a bit weird but in a delightful way) when walking down the halls. (another one of Madeleline's quirks)

"Thank you, sweet pea."

N a t h a n

@Kodiak

"He's cute if you squint, and honestly the brightest one here out of us lot."

Although the two were in the same course in their first year, Vivienne did not notice the male until one particular production took place. Being an actor, Vivienne took her role (surprisingly) seriously. She's been passionate in all the roles she's received, big or small, and for one particular rehearsal, the lighting was adjusted differently but in an intentional way to not only spotlight but draw out the character's ambience. It captured the mood of the character perfectly, and that was something Vivienne greatly appreciated.

That was the first time someone back stage had ever caught her attention.

Curious, Vivienne sought out the genius behind the idea. It was to say that Vivienne's compliments towards the male could have easily came off as flirting - especially since she had straight up questioned (reconfirmed) if he was in charge of the lighting system and gushed on smoothly on how impressed she was. Talking to Nathan was easy and she enjoyed his company. That is not to say she did not take advantage of Nathan's inability to refuse her requests. He had ideas yet to explore, ideas which she hopes to incorporate in someday. Though that day was not in year 2 or 3 of Vivienne's time in Arlington. Having swapped tracks, the two inevitably grew apart, though not so much where friendships couldn't be rekindled.

Her personal opinion of him is rather high and she is probably one of the few (or many) who thinks Nathan has the potential to act; not because of his looks or skills (lack of thereof) but rather due to his ability to understand scene ambience.

Z a k a r y

@constellation

"He's not as bad as they make him out to be."

They say first impression matters, although that wasn't the clear case for Vivienne and Zakary. Having joined Arlington the same time (as everyone else), Vivienne was one of the few to notice the stair-jumping incident (jumping because from Vivienne's POV, he seemed to stumble his way down uprightly more than roll). Given the time then, the blonde had not been able to help the male up, but the image of him did stick with her as she left for orientation. Later on through that week, the title "clumsy" was bestowed on none other; and not knowing any other name to refer him by, it was not surprising to see her slip his nickname out when she bumped into him. The cringe on his face made it clear to her (though even without the facial nuance she should've assumed that no one liked being called a klutz) that she had said something wrong. Apologizing and leaving on a sour note; Vivienne had once more failed to get his name.

"Zakary L. Price." She had learned of that name when fate (named Pola) made it so that the two were in the same living accommodations. Having returned to Arlington a week early during break, the audacious blonde had snuck her cat in to keep her company for the week. Under the assumption that the dorms would be empty, the plan seemed fool-proof to her - that is, until she realized Zakary too had came back from break early. She coaxed him into an accomplice, begging asking him to keep things hush. To her surprise and great relief, the male obliged and to this day, had kept her secret. Heck, he even helped her clean up the cat hair before the others came back; which greatly changed her opinion of him.

tumblr_mb9jhvkJ0A1qiedzj.gif

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

Maddie had seen him before in her first year in dance, admiring his passion for dance. She was ecstatic when they formed a friendship the year after, shortly after her popularity, when. She found him very endearing, often enjoying his company, and never reluctant to tag along when he's off on his adventures. She acknowledges their relationship as a mutual friendship, unbeknownst to her that he felt more than that.

A i v r e e

@Sasil

Madeleine met her during one of the mornings she wandered around, hugging random students. And while the blonde flinched inwards when Aivree reacted so differently, they ended up friends as Maddie found herself looking at her work. There was one time Maddie dragged Aivree to listen to her practice and discovered that she was fond of classical music. Somehow the friendship stayed solid.

A b i g a i l

@shygirl3

They were paired as roommates, where Maddie got to know her up close. Despite their different personalities, Madeleine thinks that their time stuck in the same room has brought them together inevitably, which she actually appreciates. Abby keeping her on track and Maddie sharing hugs and positivity.

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

An lovable acquaintance from her short period in theatre, both sharing a love for wordplay and puns. Madeleine would've loved to get to know her better but alas, their exchanges are far and few between.

H u n t e r

@Kingly

Hunter and Maddie met through an assignment in one of their music classes and became friendly. They also saw each other in the play that she took part of sophomore year giving them the time and space to get to know each other. Hunter liked being around her positive vibe and tries to hang around her at times. Though once he finds out that his best friend, Xavier, likes her then things went to a whole new level. He became more friendly to her and cut back on any type of little flirting he may have previously attempted with her. He also aimed to get her and Xavier in the same room somehow without giving it away too much. Hunter would suavely bring Xavier into their conversations, mentioning about his best friend on  random things like, "You know who else likes this song? My good friend Xavier."

Z a k a r y

@constellation

Madeleine met Zak on freshmen year when she came across him as a passerby group called him 'clumsy'. "Hey, why are they calling you clumsy? It's stupid. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue." Her concern was well received. She was glad to have met someone in her first year though they never really saw each other considering their different tracks. Maddie appreciates Zak's good sense of judgement and reliability but was never really comfortable with his irritable temperament, something she intends to balance out. She would love to be his friend and this year might be the year for that.

N a t h a n

Over the years, Madeleine and Nathan's relationship is friendly but superficial. They haven't spent enough time with each other to have really gotten to know one another, but whenever their paths cross, Maddy will always offer Nathan a pleasant hello. While programming the lights or setting up the sound equipment for her concerts, Madeleine would, without fail, stop by to greet him and wish him a good show, knowing full well that he was part of the stage crew. For this reason, Nathan's always liked Maddy. When he found a moment, he'd chat with her and gossip a little. Their interactions have always been brief but there's no denying that their relationship has been anything but amicable.

3c5e489b282999df6c0186cf0a1506c5.jpg

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

During a post show after hours, roughly around midnight, Xavier decided it was a brilliant idea to sneak into the auditorium to get some dance practice in for the night. No one was allowed to be in the auditorium past ten o'clock other than stage technician managers and students. But who was he to care about some stupid rule about curfew? That was when he met Nathan Gelding who was trying to finish up his closing shift. Being relatively square and irritated that it was past midnight, Nathan angrily tried to shoo him out. And being an obnoxious fourteen years old, Xavier cocked his eyebrow, folded his arms, and lifted his chin.

"Oh yeah? Why don't you make me?"

"You wouldn't want to jeopardize your chances of performing in the spring recital, would you? I tell my professor. She reports you to your department. You sit out every performance for the rest of the year. Your call."

Squinting at the name badge on Nathan's shirt, Xavier's mouth ticked with silent anger. "You're gonna have to be here every night if you wanna stop me from coming here, Gelding." While he left it at that, their interactions throughout high school just got worse over time. With casual snide remarks, cold ignorance, hostile meetings, neither man's impression of each other was good. Xavier believed Nathan was a stuck up know-it-all, while Nathan sneered at Xavier's daredevil tendencies, his slacker habits, and possibly considers Xavier's brand of cool as smug entitlement. It all started with Xavier messing with the stage equipment, getting Nathan into trouble to which the latter retaliated by screwing up Xavier's background music during a performance. This began a freshman year prank war that died down in the summer. While they grew out of their immaturity from freshman year, they are still not on good terms. Too bad, as fate would have it, they will be in the same dorm their senior year.

Memorable quotes from their interactions:

Nathan's impression of Xaviar's skills. "Oh, yes, look how impressive I am, wiggling around like an epileptic worm. Who cares that I'm failing all my courses? I know how to fake a seizure."

Xavier's impression of Nathan's single status. "Should I get you a book on how to date, Gelding? What's the point of all that brilliance when you can't even nail a girl? Didn't you learn that a man's physical fitness is all about his ability to reproduce?"

A i v r e e

@Sasil

"She thinks my hobby is cool. I am immediately suspicious of her."

Aivree and Nathan didn't meet until Year 3, while working on a production together. Aivree had been contracted to design a backdrop for an upcoming performance which, for the first time, brought her and Nathan together in the theater. For a while, the two peacefully stayed out of each other's way, occasionally offering pleasantries. It wasn't until Aivree caught Nathan on one of his ghost hunting sprees (after hours in one of the school's oldest theaters) that the two finally started to talk. She teased him at first, then began asking questions. After a couple weeks of Aivree's pestering, Nathan finally handed her an EMF reader and told her to make herself useful. Since then, the two have been friends by hobby.

H u n t e r

@Kingly342

"I suppose it's only natural that assholes are friends with other assholes."

These two never traveled in the same social circles. They were only brought together because their respective tracks were within the drama department. As a student of production design, Nathan regularly saw Hunter in small-scale productions to large-scale shows. As a diligent actor, Hunter took the time to learn the names of both the cast and the crew. While the two have no personal beef with each other, they're not particularly friendly either. Hunter finds Nathan's quirks odd while Nathan assumes the worst of Hunter for being close buddies with Xavier. At best, their relationship is uncomfortable.

A b i g a i l

@shygirl3

"I'm Sherlock and she's Watson. Though if you ask her, she'd probably tell you differently."

Since Year 1, these two have been on each other's radar, scoping out the competition. Initially, Nathan had developed a slight crush on Abby, but soon found a kindred soul in her instead. Realizing they were equally matched in academic prowess and intellect, the two soon struck up a friendly camaraderie. They mused about theories, debated techniques and discussed a variety of entertainment, but more often than not they just argued. Over the years, they'd bicker loudly in the dining halls and quietly in the libraries. They'd bicker on the way to and sometimes in class. But it was always good-natured bickering. Almost always. The two consider each other their closest friend at Arlington. 

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

"I obey Vivienne the way a robot obeys its creator: involuntarily."

Vivienne and Nathan first met in Year 1, while Vivienne was still in the acting track. She'd flirt with the other actors and Nathan would roll his eyes and carry on with stage prep. She'd stick with her kind and he'd stick with his, as was the way of the animal kingdom. Out of the blue, however, she approached him with a playful smile and some pretty words. Though Nathan didn't have feelings for her, this kind of attention from a girl so striking was completely alien territory for him. Almost immediately, he wanted to please her. On and off, she'd ask for a backstage favor (Could he please make sure her costume is dry cleaned prior to every show? Would he be a dear and grab her an Evian from the crew fridge - the actors' fridge wasn't cold enough). The favors were infrequent, but Nathan couldn't say no. After Vivienne transferred to the business track, the two abruptly lost contact, not that their relationship was close by any standard. Now that Vivienne is back in the drama department, only time will tell if they fall back into their old ways or strike up a new kind of alliance altogether.

M a d e l e i n e

@Chamomile

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the real Cinderella?"

Over the years, Madeleine and Nathan's relationship is friendly but superficial. They haven't spent enough time with each other to have really gotten to know one another, but whenever their paths cross, Maddy will always offer Nathan a pleasant hello. While programming the lights or setting up the sound equipment for her concerts, Madeleine would, without fail, stop by to greet him and wish him a good show, knowing full well that he was part of the stage crew. For this reason, Nathan's always liked Maddy. When he found a moment, he'd chat with her and gossip a little. Their interactions have always been brief but there's no denying that their relationship has been anything but amicable.

daech.png

M a d e l e i n e

@Chamomile

Zakary and Madeleine's first interaction was in the first week of freshman year when the majority of students continuously called the boy clumsy after his incident with the stairs got round. She'd been one of the few people that approached him, questioning it. "Hey, why are they calling you clumsy? It's stupid. Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue." Her concern was very well appreciated thus the start of what you'd call a strange friendship. However, due to the pair having different tracks; it was rare for them to see each other often despite the fact that they lived together.

But it was on one school night in junior year that caused a change of dynamic in their relationship. If Zakary had snuck back into the accomodation a couple minutes later than he did, Madeleine would have not caught him in the act. But she did. It was his luck that she'd wake up to take a bathroom break in the middle of the night on the only day he chose to sneak out. With no reason to give, he made sure the girl promises not to tell anyone, including their roommates. Up until now, Maddie still has no clue as to why he had snuck out, and although Zakary knows he owes her an explanation; he keeps his mouth shut.

X a v i e r

@FirePolaris

Xavier unexpectedly met Zakary at the beginning of their Junior year. It was October 31st, Hunter's birthday, and being the best bro he could ever be, Xavier manage to sneak a stripper into the dorm. He snuck into Hunter's room by breaking the windows and removing the mesh that was covering it. The stripper laid on the bed seductively, waiting for the male to come back from his activities. However, when the door open, it was Zakary who just got out of the shower. "Surprise! You wouldn't believe the lengths-"

Unfortunately, Xavier got the wrong room and their first impression wasn't all that great. With a quick, "O fucker. Did Hunter tell me the wrong room? Sorry dude... And remember, we were never here," he climbed out through the window and escaped with the stripper before Zakary could call the authorities on him. Zakary, to his dismay, got into trouble for the broken window. This incident was the beginning of an initial attraction Zak felt towards the same gender causing him to question his sexuality. Their second meeting was during a mandatory common math class, pre-calculus (god knows how Xav manage it this far, Abby is probably credited), and they were assigned a project together. While Xav managed to agree on a time and a place to meet up and work on it, he forgot all about their agreement and ditched their presentation as well. That was the start of a confusing relationship. While Xavier feels indifferent towards him, he feels slightly guilty for all the past problems. Zak, on the other hand, questions himself continuously as to why he's attracted to Xav.

V i v i e n n e

@Aster

They say first impression matters, although that wasn't the clear case for Vivienne and Zakary. Having joined Arlington the same time (as everyone else), Vivienne was one of the few to notice the stair-jumping incident (jumping because from Vivienne's POV, he seemed to stumble his way down uprightly more than roll). Given the time, then, the blonde had not been able to help the male up, but the image of him did stick with her as she left for orientation. Later on through that week, the title "clumsy" was bestowed on none other; and not knowing any other name to refer him by, it was not surprising to see her slip his nickname out when she bumped into him. The cringe on his face made it clear to her (though even without the facial nuance she should've assumed that no one liked being called a klutz) that she had said something wrong. Apologizing and leaving on a sour note; Vivienne had once more failed to get his name.

"Zakary L. Price." She had learned of that name when fate made it so that the two were in the same living accommodations. Having returned to Arlington a week earlier during break, the audacious blonde had snuck her cat to keep her company for the week. Under the assumption that the dorms would be empty, the plan seemed foolproof to her - that is, until she realized Zakary too had come back from break early, as he'd wanted to use the academy's darkroom to develop the photographs he took on his trip. She coaxed him into an accomplice, begging asking him to keep things hush. To her surprise and great relief, the male obliged and to this day, had kept her secret. Heck, he even helped her clean up the cat hair (despite his repetitive times of saying no) before the others came back; which greatly changed her opinion of him.

H u n t e r

It all started with a fall. Hunter was whistling through the halls of Arlington before the sound of a human crashing cut through his tune. It wasn't long before a crowd began to form around whatever had just came crashing down and the sound of laughter began to ring throughout the halls. Hunter being the curious freshman that he was shoved his way through the crowd to the front of the line to see a boy sprawled out on the floor with his books askew. If it was current day Hunter, odds are he would have been among the crowd laughing before he continued on his way. Though freshman year Hunter had a kinder heart, and ignoring the laughter and eyes planted on him he helped the boy named Zakary up and into what was a close friendship, for a time.

As time went on what was a close friendship started to drift further apart as their personalities began to develop even more. Suddenly their traits became more and more different from each others with each passing day. Hunter who was always confident suddenly seemed to get a whole 'nother burst of it after what he had done to Jessica, and once word of that hit Zakary's ear he had begun to think that Hunter would become too much to handle and didn't want to hang around someone like that and so the drifting began. Hunter's increasing thirst for partying, sex, drinking and lack of care for success didn't serve to help it either. Suddenly to Zakary, Hunter seemed to be doing too much, Whilst to Hunter, Zakary seemed to be doing too little. The bad habits Hunter had kept their friendship from continuing and currently they are mere acquaintances. Could this be the year they return to their former friendship? Or turn into worst enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back