RELATIONSHIP PLOTTING

4 minutes ago, explosiveKitten said:

Me: wait- I'm getting mixed messages here wut

Joey: ...Ireland. Land of mountains and sheep.

Lucky: Joey hangs on both sides of the fence. He goes through the gate ^-^

Jupiter: Oh, you're European too? Ezra and I are from New Orleans. Specifically the French quarter, or what the people I know call it, the Voodoo region

Lucky: Joey hangs on both sides of the fence. He goes through the gate ^-^

Jupiter: Oh, you're European too? Ezra and I are from New Orleans. Specifically the French quarter, or what the people I know call it, the Voodoo region

Me: ... Lucky you're gonna have to be straight forward with me here your metaphor is going in one ear out the other.

Joey: ... Voodoo. *opens mouth to say "like, fake magic?" But remembers that Ezra probably said something about not appreciating it be called fake, so she just shuts up an doesn't say anything* errr, yeah, I'm Irish. Played on the Irish Quidditch team for a while. Youngest Seeker they've ever had.

2 minutes ago, explosiveKitten said:

Me: ... Lucky you're gonna have to be straight forward with me here your metaphor is going in one ear out the other.

Joey: ... Voodoo. *opens mouth to say "like, fake magic?" But remembers that Ezra probably said something about not appreciating it be called fake, so she just shuts up an doesn't say anything* errr, yeah, I'm Irish. Played on the Irish Quidditch team for a while. Youngest Seeker they've ever had.

Lucky: He's like bi, or something like that. Not straight. Not gay lol

Jupiter: Yeah, voodoo, more specifically, non-traditional magic. Stuff that doesn't require a wand.

Impressive. I've never been into much in the wizarding community, but the sports are pretty good.

Lucky: He's like bi, or something like that. Not straight. Not gay lol

Jupiter: Yeah, voodoo, more specifically, non-traditional magic. Stuff that doesn't require a wand.

Impressive. I've never been into much in the wizarding community, but the sports are pretty good.

Me: oh... Okay I dunno how that metaphor said that but okay, that's just another thing they have in common then... By the way, how you been Lucky, it's been so long since we were in a Rp together

Joey: Yeah no matter how many times Ezra explains it to me it still doesn't make any sense, I'd never even heard of it.

Awwww. I think Ezra would look up to Zacharias, and if they tell stories over like beer or drinks, it would definitely be a mentor / apprentice type of relationship. Something Ezra misses since now Vaudou is away. 

Awwwww. Zacharias <3

Yes, Winter can get very serious and to the point when it comes to business that she's a straight shot which is why I codenamed her Valkyrie <3.  She definitely will need a lot of remindings.

Ezra: It's just a phrase. . I know you're not, Juju.

Ezra: *catches Jo's fist* Whoa, there. 

Wow I missed this post despite being quoted. Xd Must've overlooked somehow while scrolling down. 

Yeah he's a soft heart on the inside. Just doesn't let it show easily anymore after his many years of experiences. That would be cool though, it would be a good development of character for Zacharias. I think 

It will be interesting to see those two interact.  :smile1:  Great codename 

Last edited by a moderator:

Me: oh... Okay I dunno how that metaphor said that but okay, that's just another thing they have in common then... By the way, how you been Lucky, it's been so long since we were in a Rp together

Joey: Yeah no matter how many times Ezra explains it to me it still doesn't make any sense, I'd never even heard of it.

Pretty uneventful lol, so far I've been doing RPs made by Pixie. How did you not get the on both sides of the fence metaphor? That's like second best to swinging both ways!

Jupiter:c*sucks on blood pop longer before speaking* Mainly, because it's non-traditional. Those who don't really fit anywhere made a place for themselves to fit, much to the ministry's displeasure.

Pretty uneventful lol, so far I've been doing RPs made by Pixie. How did you not get the on both sides of the fence metaphor? That's like second best to swinging both ways!

Jupiter:c*sucks on blood pop longer before speaking* Mainly, because it's non-traditional. Those who don't really fit anywhere made a place for themselves to fit, much to the ministry's displeasure.

Me: I seeeee. I mean I haven't seen you on the PJO scene, you fall out of the fandom?

Joey: I uhh... *blinks* I suppose that makes more sense then other things. I know the ministry is a little wonky with uhhh... Accepting other magic?

Ezra: *eases himself into the conversation* The Ministry seems like the "Top-Dog" of this World as me and Juju here had just been "invited" into just then because of our potential. Our abilities are the same yet different compared to Wizards born into the Wizarding World. We are placed in a "catergory" as "lesser magic" to keep control of the hierarchy in this World it seems *shrugs his shoulders before smiling* Ireland? Must be nice!

@Saru

I can't wait to see their intereactions myself, it'll definitely be hella intriguing. Hell, I can't wait for my break to come so I can not study anymore haha. [I got off topic oops]

Ahh, Morticia won't like the fact that Xavier's human, but she will be impressed with his savagery so she won't 'mind him' as much.

Me: I seeeee. I mean I haven't seen you on the PJO scene, you fall out of the fandom?

Joey: I uhh... *blinks* I suppose that makes more sense then other things. I know the ministry is a little wonky with uhhh... Accepting other magic?

Nope, still very invested lol

I just haven't found any interesting RPs for me in the PJO fandom

Jupiter: *sinks fangs into blood pop and murmurs irritably* And accepting other magical beings

Nope, still very invested lol

I just haven't found any interesting RPs for me in the PJO fandom

Jupiter: *sinks fangs into blood pop and murmurs irritably* And accepting other magical beings

I seeeee

Joey: ... *blinks* ... What, you a bloody vampire or somethin'? I know the Ministry isn't exactly the most accepting and it makes me feel like a terrible person and everything, but our current minister of magic Mrs. Weasley is really pushing for equal rights and everything.... I didn't know vampires were actually a thing... I know werewolves re a thing... Did I read about vampires in my textbooks? ... Are they even called vampires? ... Or do they have some kinda fancy name and I jut never made the connection..?? *has gone off on a tangent again*

I seeeee

Joey: ... *blinks* ... What, you a bloody vampire or somethin'? I know the Ministry isn't exactly the most accepting and it makes me feel like a terrible person and everything, but our current minister of magic Mrs. Weasley is really pushing for equal rights and everything..

Jupiter: Half. Half vampire. It's nice that the Ministry of Magic has come so far, but MACUSA isn't exactly on the same page with her and all.

Ezra: *eases himself into the conversation* The Ministry seems like the "Top-Dog" of this World as me and Juju here had just been "invited" into just then because of our potential. Our abilities are the same yet different compared to Wizards born into the Wizarding World. We are placed in a "catergory" as "lesser magic" to keep control of the hierarchy in this World it seems *shrugs his shoulders before smiling* Ireland? Must be nice!

Joey: wait you didn't know I was from Ireland?? *exasperated sigh* is my accent fading, is that it? UGHHH I'm gonna sound like a ruddy Brit!

Jupiter: Half. Half vampire. It's nice that the Ministry of Magic has come so far, but MACUSA isn't exactly on the same page with her and all.

Joey: ... Wizard vampires?? *is about ready to go off another tangent, attention span of a squirrel over here* how have I not heard about vampires before? ... How long have vampires been a thing...?? Wizard vampires? Vampire wizards? *mumbling about vampire wizards and wizard vampires*

Just now, explosiveKitten said:

Joey: wait you didn't know I was from Ireland?? *exasperated sigh* is my accent fading, is that it? UGHHH I'm gonna sound like a ruddy Brit!

Joey: ... Wizard vampires?? *is about ready to go off another tangent, attention span of a squirrel over here* how have I not heard about vampires before? ... How long have vampires been a thing...?? Wizard vampires? Vampire wizards?

Jupiter: *looks to Ezra* She sounds like Rory ranting on about starting to sound like a Brit.

Jupiter: *alarmed* One of the most famous wizard celebrities is a half-vampire. How could you not have known. Vampires have been a thing just as long as werewolves have. And they're not wizards. Just vampires. My mum just so happened to be a witch, which is why I can do magic.

Joey: ... Wizard vampires?? *is about ready to go off another tangent, attention span of a squirrel over here* how have I not heard about vampires before? ... How long have vampires been a thing...?? Wizard vampires? Vampire wizards? *mumbling about vampire wizards and wizard vampires*

Ezra: *chuckles and pats Joey's head* Heh, you might wanta calm down there or youll lose some brain cells tryna comprehend all at once. 

Jupiter: *looks to Ezra* She sounds like Rory ranting on about starting to sound like a Brit.

Jupiter: *alarmed* One of the most famous wizard celebrities is a half-vampire. How could you not have known. Vampires have been a thing just as long as werewolves have. And they're not wizards. Just vampires. My mum just so happened to be a witch, which is why I can do magic.

Ezra: She does, doesn't she? Need not mind losin' your accent, just been away from home for too long. This calls for an adventure. *nods at Juju's reiteration of her background*

Ezra: *chuckles and pats Joey's head* Heh, you might wanta calm down there or youll lose some brain cells tryna comprehend all at once. 

Ezra: She does, doesn't she? Need not mind losin' your accent, just been away from home for too long. This calls for an adventure. *nods at Juju's reiteration of her background*

Joey: lose- excuse me?! *looks about ready to smack him for that comment, and does so, but only lightly, punching his shoulder lightly so as to not hurt him* Also I'm Muggleborn! I didn't know this world existed for eleven years of my life!

Jupiter: And no one ever mentioned Lorcan d'Eath!? That's insane!

Oh honey you have no idea *has been watching that gif loop nonstop since I saw it* oh my god my cold black soul is melting AHHHH I can't deal

It's all thanks to Pixie for giving me the idea of using him! He's perfect for the character I wanted!

Your charas red hair is stylish!

Users who are viewing this thread