RELATIONSHIP PLOTTING

Saga: Respect. Hopefully on friendly terms. Blonde buddies.

Manon: Wary of her sly nature but doesn't dislike her. Won't know her well to begin with.

Rory: They're both flirts so there's that. Fairly neutral for now.

Xavier: Afraid, would avoid at all costs.

Kyle: Will be fascinated by his previous occupation as she originally wanted to be a nurse. Possibly positive relationship.

Corinth: Torn between maternal instinct and logic. Would probably try to protect him if needs be. Oddly affectionate. 

Jack: Interested by his Divination, admires his bravery.

Leandra: As they're fairly similar she'd like her. Try to befriend her. 

Miles: Interested as he isn't a wizard. Curious but a little unsure.

Grant: Amused by sarcasm. May have mutual friends.

Antoinette: Thinks she's adorable.

Genesis: Nervous, but may try to comfort her if she knew of her history.

Morticia: Avoid at all costs. Frightened.

Clarion: Again, would probably avoid. If she met him she'd try not to be afraid. Dislikes him not only for his ideas but because her father chose The New Hope over her.

--

Literally first thoughts from scanning forms. I've missed some people out but I'm tired and will ad them later. seriously, I'd love some ideas because I'm dead on my feet for some reason. cx

((Ivana's, by the way.))

I think Winter would feel wary of Ivana at first because of her decision of her baby, since it would remind her of her parents and how she was treated. 

But, nevertheless, she will come to respect and understand Ivana, perhaps <3.

I think I got a pretty good feel for how my three will interact with people. But any ideas folks? 

Morticia would like Xavier's savageness but dislike his (i believe human status?)

Ezra: *laughs, grinning* You got a point there, Jo. My best friend may take a likin' to ya, maybe. But, yea, you and I are on the same boat. My parents are muggles are as well and am hell-bent on gettin' them back safely. *sips on his coffee, before noddin'* I ain't the energizer bunny for 'naught!

Joey: ... *sips coffee* ... Who's your best friend?

Ezra will take a liking to Zacharias, because he'll find him fun and entertaining since he hates being bored and loves pranks and adventures! 

Winter would come to understand Zacharias, I would think. 

Oh? Ah I see now xd. I recall now after re-readin my post about Zacharias's younger days and personality, making mention of his marauders similarities back then.  I think Zacharias may just see his old self in Ezra, honestly especially after reading the full file of Ezra's character. It won't be a easily admitted view though, but will on the inside smile a bit at the rookie, while coming to respect the protective and sacrificing nature of Ezra for those he cares about. 

In truth I think each of the characters will come to have a spot in the guys heart, but the hardened exterior and roughness will be tough to allow that to show through and reveal his softer side. 

While with Winter he's going to respect the drive and courage to protect those she cares about and getting the job done, when it comes time to get down to business. I think so as well reading her character. He might remind her of the need to be more careful and not so careless (But he will mean well by it.)  

@explosiveKitten

Ezra: Her name's Jupiter, but Juju for short. She's been my best friend since well . . as long as I can remmeber. Puts me in check post of the time. You? *sees Juju before rolling his eyes* Speak of the devil, there she is *chuckles* 

@TheWeirdPhilosopher

Just now, crucialstar said:

@explosiveKitten

Ezra: Her name's Jupiter, but Juju for short. She's been my best friend since well . . as long as I can remmeber. Puts me in check post of the time. You? *sees Juju before rolling his eyes* Speak of the devil, there she is *chuckles* 

@TheWeirdPhilosopher

Jupiter: I am not the devil.

1 minute ago, explosiveKitten said:

Joey: oh jaysus! *turns suddenly and lifts fist to sucker punch whoever the hell just snuck up on her.*

me: ... Wait a minute, Lucky?

Jupiter: Calm, friend. Calm

Hiya Kitty!

Oh? Ah I see now xd. I recall now after re-readin my post about Zacharias's younger days and personality, making mention of his marauders similarities back then.  I think Zacharias may just see his old self in Ezra, honestly especially after reading the full file of Ezra's character. It won't be a easily admitted view though, but will on the inside smile a bit at the rookie, while coming to respect the protective and sacrificing nature of Ezra for those he cares about. 

In truth I think each of the characters will come to have a spot in the guys heart, but the hardened exterior and roughness will be tough to allow that to show through and reveal his softer side. 

While with Winter he's going to respect the drive and courage to protect those she cares about and getting the job done, when it comes time to get down to business. I think so as well reading her character. He might remind her of the need to be more careful and not so careless (But he will mean well by it.)  

Awwww. I think Ezra would look up to Zacharias, and if they tell stories over like beer or drinks, it would definitely be a mentor / apprentice type of relationship. Something Ezra misses since now Vaudou is away. 

Awwwww. Zacharias <3

Yes, Winter can get very serious and to the point when it comes to business that she's a straight shot which is why I codenamed her Valkyrie <3.  She definitely will need a lot of remindings.

Hiya Kitty!

Ezra: It's just a phrase. . I know you're not, Juju.

Joey: oh jaysus! *turns suddenly and lifts fist to sucker punch whoever the hell just snuck up on her.*

me: ... Wait a minute, Lucky?

Ezra: *catches Jo's fist* Whoa, there. 

Jupiter is going to get so sad at the mention of Vaudou. He was her father figure growing up after her father was killed

@explosiveKitten

@TheWeirdPhilosopher

Me: Jupiter is a girl?! *looks fiercely at Lucky* ....

Hiya Kitty!

Joey: ... *Lowers fist and breathes out, with a little gesture with her arm to calm down* ..Well you shouldn't fookin' sneak up on people, should ya?!

Me: *continues staring intensely at Lucky* *the fire of shipping rage in eyes* *also actual fire*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah . . D:  I didn't know whether to write him off as . .   .  or alive.

Joey: ... *Lowers fist and breathes out, with a little gesture with her arm to calm down* ..Well you shouldn't fookin' sneak up on people, should ya?!

*continues staring intensely at Lucky*

Ezra: *nods* Yes, she is! At least, thats what I know, regardless, Juju is Juju. *grins before letting Jo's fist go and gently pats her arm* Sorry, sorry, Johanna. Who's Lucky?

Me: *intense music plays in the background as I stare daggers/lasers/ literal fireballs at Lucky*

Ezra: *nods* Yes, she is! At least, thats what I know, regardless, Juju is Juju. *grins before letting Jo's fist go and gently pats her arm* Sorry, sorry, Johanna. Who's Lucky?

Joey: *sips coffee* I dunno, who are you talking about?

5 minutes ago, explosiveKitten said:

*continues staring intensely at Lucky*

4 minutes ago, crucialstar said:

Me: *intense music plays in the background as I stare daggers/lasers/ literal fireballs at Lucky*

Joey: *sips coffee* I dunno, who are you talking about?

Yeah, like the Drops of Jupiter song ^-^ Not Jupiter Jupiter XD

Jupiter: I knocked. Also, my footsteps are pretty light, it's unintentional, but comes in handy.

Jupiter: Of course I'm a girl, Ezzie

Yeah, like the Drops of Jupiter song ^-^ Not Jupiter Jupiter XD

Jupiter: I knocked. Also, my footsteps are pretty light, it's unintentional, but comes in handy.

Me: *more glaring daggers at Lucky* ... You know how intense I get with shipping Lucky. *Inception style intense music*

Joey: ... Uh huh... *looks around, then looks at macchiato and takes another sip awkwardly*

3 minutes ago, explosiveKitten said:

Me: *more glaring daggers at Lucky* ... You know how intense I get with shipping Lucky. *Inception style intense music*

Joey: ... Uh huh... *looks around, then looks at macchiato and takes another sip awkwardly*

Lucky: Jupiter and Ezra are not a ship. They've already gotten into a debate a guy they both found attractive. *slowly turns off music*

Jupiter: *sucks on blood pop* Ezra, what're you staring at?

Lucky: Jupiter and Ezra are not a ship. They've already gotten into a debate a guy they both found attractive. *slowly turns off music*

Jupiter: *sucks on blood pop* Ezra, what're you staring at?

Me: *immediately deflates* Oh. *facedesk* .. I can respect that.

Joey: *continues awkwardly sipping drink as the two friends converse*

Me: *immediately deflates* Oh. *facedesk* .. I can respect that.

Joey: *continues awkwardly sipping drink as the two friends converse*

Lucky: Ezra is all Joey's too woo XD

Jupiter: So where are you from Joey?

Users who are viewing this thread