RELATIONSHIP PLOTTING

Yes, I have certainly realised that about her xD  

and yesss~ !  Despite Morticia being absolutely insane, Genesis wouldn't be afraid to push her buttons because she's protected by the vow!  (( Until later lol. damn yes it's dark but im kinda excited to rp something intense like that tbh )) 

(( remembering her past is probably what is going to have the biggest effect on her - and you know how a memory charm is broken?  Torture...aha...oh dear ))

(( and yeah :cc It definitely feels like it was needed - but sad nonetheless ))

Morticia: don't be an itty, bitty baby, Caligo, let's have a girl talk, one on one. 

[[ugh the intensity will be so lit, like trigger warnigns everywhere, everywhereee!]]

((yeah , . . . i know it took a toll on Ronan and Kyle wasn't happy about it )) </3.

UGH YOUR GEN. DOE.

Bianca: At least you're back on the sanity train.

Morticia: 'Twas a fun plight, though, needs a little more something. . . ah  .. red.

Morticia: don't be an itty, bitty baby, Caligo, let's have a girl talk, one on one. 

[[ugh the intensity will be so lit, like trigger warnigns everywhere, everywhereee!]]

((yeah , . . . i know it took a toll on Ronan and Kyle wasn't happy about it )) </3.

UGH YOUR GEN. DOE.

Morticia: 'Twas a fun plight, though, needs a little more something. . . ah  .. red.

FRICK IT'S BELLATRIX AND HERMIONE ALL OVER AGAIN

(( and yeah - don't want to make people uncomfortable >< Caution is key! ))

AND I'M GLAD YOU LIKE HER.  I added a lil more to her bio but i shall add the relationships that she has so far tomorrow ^-^ 

FRICK IT'S BELLATRIX AND HERMIONE ALL OVER AGAIN

(( and yeah - don't want to make people uncomfortable >< Caution is key! ))

AND I'M GLAD YOU LIKE HER.  I added a lil more to her bio but i shall add the relationships that she has so far tomorrow ^-^ 

YES YOU GOT THE REF. <333 HEHEHEHEHEHE.

and yeah, def. cautioons <3

ooh same , ill try and finish /mort's tonight

Saga: Respect. Hopefully on friendly terms. Blonde buddies.

Manon: Wary of her sly nature but doesn't dislike her. Won't know her well to begin with.

Rory: They're both flirts so there's that. Fairly neutral for now.

Xavier: Afraid, would avoid at all costs.

Kyle: Will be fascinated by his previous occupation as she originally wanted to be a nurse. Possibly positive relationship.

Corinth: Torn between maternal instinct and logic. Would probably try to protect him if needs be. Oddly affectionate. 

Jack: Interested by his Divination, admires his bravery.

Leandra: As they're fairly similar she'd like her. Try to befriend her. 

Miles: Interested as he isn't a wizard. Curious but a little unsure.

Grant: Amused by sarcasm. May have mutual friends.

Antoinette: Thinks she's adorable.

Genesis: Nervous, but may try to comfort her if she knew of her history.

Morticia: Avoid at all costs. Frightened.

Clarion: Again, would probably avoid. If she met him she'd try not to be afraid. Dislikes him not only for his ideas but because her father chose The New Hope over her.

--

Literally first thoughts from scanning forms. I've missed some people out but I'm tired and will ad them later. seriously, I'd love some ideas because I'm dead on my feet for some reason. cx

((Ivana's, by the way.))

@lottie 

Xavier will find pleasure in her fear of him, he would with anyone's fear. He's just that kinda guy rather monstrous and twisted. 

Hmm.....

Zacharias: May be a tough cookie, now days and for some years now he's been a stubborn and rough exterior often guarded and close to the vest, he's got a secret to keep and a past he'd rather forget.... Even if he dug deep and focused more on the happier times and moments in his life, especially during his hogwarts years when he was pretty a completely different person. Now all those happy memories pains him and leads him to his deepest desire, if before the mirror of erised. So his rough and vigilant exterior hides the softer and yet remaining, remains of his caring and older self. 

Seems like Ivana wouldn't take easily to his persona. He's well intentioned though, so he's got that going for him. xD  

Patrick: He's a more bubbly version of Zacharias's old self. Though a little more if not a lot more rule abiding then a young Zacharias who the latter of which would have fit in well with James, Remus and Sirius in the marauder days during his youth. Patrick's a persistent and sweet guy who's social habits and adventurous side show strongly in his persona. 

I'd imagine he would get along with Ivana due to the fact he does with most people or tries too. 

Just first thoughts though

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to let everyone know, I made Miles 33 now instead of 22. He's now the older, older brother of Jack, thus even more protective and Jack feels even more left in his shadow. Miles is now as old as the Vets, thus will have more in common with them, and see the rookies as people in dire need of training. He probably will try and supplement it with basic combat skills just in case they end up wandless, and issue knives out to the rookies, just in case. 

Johanna: She's actually kind of fun to have around depending on the type of people you get along with. But she's got lots of walls to keep you out, so you'll have to chip through those first. Find a connection, get her to open up for real before she'll ever admit to any sort of strong feelings. Try talking about her interests, Quidditch, owls, transfiguration spells, anything. That's the easiest way to get her to trust you.

Me: *is looking through character profiles to see about potential ships for my precious bb Joey and stumbles across Ezra*

Me: *Sees this*

tumblr_inline_mvk0ynUzHb1sq3lh0.gif

Me: *oh no he's cute*

Me: *oh my god*

Me: *internal screaming*

Me: *look at that smile oh my god*

Me: .... shit

Ezra is competitive by nature and would enjoy having competitions with Johanna @explosiveKitten
Also, if he did go to Hogwarts, he would have loved Quidditch so I think he would find it fascinating to learn

Me: *is looking through character profiles to see about potential ships for my precious bb Joey and stumbles across Ezra*

Me: *Sees this*

tumblr_inline_mvk0ynUzHb1sq3lh0.gif

Me: *oh no he's cute*

Me: *oh my god*

Me: *internal screaming*

Me: *look at that smile oh my god*

Me: .... shit

ohmygosh, LMAO.

I THOUGHT OF EZRA BEING FRIENDS WITH JOHANNA <3

soooo. HAHAHA!

Me: *looks at Joey*

Joey: ... no

Me: YES

Joey: No goddamnit not again

Me: *Shoving them closer together* YES

Joey: You ruddy cat STOP IT

Me: I SHIP IT

Joey: NO

Me: YESSSSSSSSS

Joey: ...*Sighs* ...hi, Ezra. 

Me: *shoves macchiato into Joey's hands then poofs away*

Joey: *doesn't even react to the coffee being shoved in her hands and just sips coffee casually*

Ezra: Why the long frown? *sips on his macchiato* Thanks for this! 

Joey: Frown? What do you mean? *raises an eyebrow* I'm not frowning, I'm scowling. *clears throat* theres a difference

Ezra: Scowling will leave your forehead with wrinkles, or at least that's what I'm told *shrugs* 

Ezra: Scowling will leave your forehead with wrinkles, or at least that's what I'm told *shrugs* 

Joey: Ezra, I'm fighting a bunch of psychopaths hell bent on killing me because my ma and pa were Muggles, you really think I'm worried about forehead wrinkles? *laughs and lifts coffee to lips and mumbles* You keep that positive attitude, I think it does a lot of people some good. *sips coffee and pats Ezra's head*

Joey: Ezra, I'm fighting a bunch of psychopaths hell bent on killing me because my ma and pa were Muggles, you really think I'm worried about forehead wrinkles? *laughs and lifts coffee to lips and mumbles* You keep that positive attitude, I think it does a lot of people some good. *sips coffee and pats Ezra's head*

Ezra: *laughs, grinning* You got a point there, Jo. My best friend may take a likin' to ya, maybe. But, yea, you and I are on the same boat. My parents are muggles are as well and am hell-bent on gettin' them back safely. *sips on his coffee, before noddin'* I ain't the energizer bunny for 'naught!

@lottie 

Xavier will find pleasure in her fear of him, he would with anyone's fear. He's just that kinda guy rather monstrous and twisted. 

Hmm.....

Zacharias: May be a tough cookie, now days and for some years now he's been a stubborn and rough exterior often guarded and close to the vest, he's got a secret to keep and a past he'd rather forget.... Even if he dug deep and focused more on the happier times and moments in his life, especially during his hogwarts years when he was pretty a completely different person. Now all those happy memories pains him and leads him to his deepest desire, if before the mirror of erised. So his rough and vigilant exterior hides the softer and yet remaining, remains of his caring and older self. 

Seems like Ivana wouldn't take easily to his persona. He's well intentioned though, so he's got that going for him. :smile5:  

Patrick: He's a more bubbly version of Zacharias's old self. Though a little more if not a lot more rule abiding then a young Zacharias who the latter of which would have fit in well with James, Remus and Sirius in the marauder days during his youth. Patrick's a persistent and sweet guy who's social habits and adventurous side show strongly in his persona. 

I'd imagine he would get along with Ivana due to the fact he does with most people or tries too. 

Just first thoughts though

Ezra will take a liking to Zacharias, because he'll find him fun and entertaining since he hates being bored and loves pranks and adventures! 

Winter would come to understand Zacharias, I would think. 

Users who are viewing this thread