• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reinvent the Marvel Universe(Hosted Project)

What should be the minimum post requirements?

• 1 Paragraph

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • 2-3 Paragraphs

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • 3 - 5 Paragraphs

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
My characters should almost be done..... I have six..... I'm on the last one and still need to do some explaining on the Brotherhood idea I have in mind. (^_^)
Six!? Um.... Well, one of my characters is a mutant in a rather powerful position that the Brotherhood would most definitely want in their back pocket.

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Hell

Look there and through that link look at the Hell Lords and people like Daimon Hellstrom for some ideas

We could build a real nice mystic squad if we get a Sorcerer who works under the Sorcerer Supreme/Ancient One as we'll as an Asgardian Or whatever else mystically inclined in Marvel. There could be so much travel to other real,s and dimensions. As well as a World Arc against Dormmamu.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford looking good just need some more details on his equipment. Such as is his costume purely fashion or does it actually have some practical purpose and if I so I want details on those purposes.

Need to get even more descriptive of his parents scientific data and machinery

CombatReadyPenny CombatReadyPenny Hell

Look there and through that link look at the Hell Lords and people like Daimon Hellstrom for some ideas

We could build a real nice mystic squad if we get a Sorcerer who works under the Sorcerer Supreme/Ancient One as we'll as an Asgardian Or whatever else mystically inclined in Marvel. There could be so much travel to other real,s and dimensions. As well as a World Arc against Dormmamu.
Can you explain what you mean by get ideas from?

This sounds super interesting, and if you are still searching for a Co-GM, i'd be happy to fill that role in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back