• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reincarnation Wars!

Cthulhos

Reincarnation Wars:
It's the Reincarnation Wars Beings called Primordials and Archetypes play with the souls of mortal beings for worship. They gain power and strength from their champions. One Primordial and one Archetype joined forces and sealed off the universe from all other Primordials and Archetypes in order to prevent the Reincarnation Wars from over taking it. You, the players, are the reincarnation of several past lives that are the powerful fictional or historical beings from any known genre/franchise that I will allow, such as Final Fantasy, Marvel, Fallout, Star Wars, etcetera.
Basically, the idea behind Reincarnation Wars is that the player characters are recruited by a super powerful being to save the Multiverse and everything from UBER threat. We are given a choice of 3-5 Reincarnations out of fictional characters to choose from.

The rules for characters to choose from are:
You cannot choose two or more characters from the same Time Line. For instance, you can't choose Link AND Ganon, but one of them's fine. However, if you were in a franchise that had a long time period, like say, Star Wars, you could choose Darth Revan and Darth Sidious if you wanted. However, to emphasize the point of the rules, you couldn't choose Darth Vader and Darth Sidious. . . they are two completely different people, and not someone you could retroactively say is somehow the same person as a different reincarnation.

You can't have a planet destroying character. . . Sorry about that. And there are some power limits other than this, for example, you will be unable to steal someone else's powers unless I nerf your ability. Some powers will be totally disallowed, other powers will be nerfed. PM me if you think you want a character you're unsure of for the rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back