• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Reincarnation Wars!!!

Cthulhos

The premise of the role play is simple. Omnipotent beings grant you powers from fictional characters in media, giving you only a nebulous idea of what you are supposed to do. But until until you do it, you aren't allowed to move on. You can choose practically anything within reason. You can choose video game character templates. If you want to have the power of Ryu from Street Fighter, or Ganon from Legend of Zelda, go ahead.
The Awakened are a society of people based in America who have souls of many reincarnations they were in fictional universes and history, using their powers to investigate strange phenomena and protect Humans from the threats of the multiverse.
The Mazoku Society is an organization based in Japan that are like Feudal Lords and Ladies hording their souls (reincarnations) for power, in order to gain influence for their own gain. Since I live in America, and most RPers live in America from my experience here, I assume we're based somewhere in America, we may be working together, or against the Mazoku Society, but the premise of most Reincarnation Wars RP's is that there is a threat that requires the player characters to investigate and then solve important problems that threaten everyone and everything.

Attachments

• Dissidia-Final-Fantasy.jpg
    Dissidia-Final-Fantasy.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 8
Name: Jacob Ron Montague
Day Job: Student
Primary Language: English
Place of Origin: New Mexico, America
Souls/Reincarnations:
The Creator : (Final Fantasy)
Yinglong/Orochi : (Warriors Orochi)
Apocalypse/Genesis: (X-Men)
Arthas
: (WoW)
Emperor Palpatine: (Star Wars)

Last edited:
Most Reincarnation Wars RP?
Is this a reoccurring thing on different sites?

Yes. It is a reoccurring thing on different sites. I'm starting it on Creative Freedom, Iwaku, and Giant in the Playground. So far it's only successful on Giant and the Playground and Iwaku but I always manage at least a few players.

So as characters we could choose up to five incarnations?

Yes.

Souls/Reincarnations:
Arthas
This CS, gives me bad vibes.

This CS represents the most powerful character types that you can have. They are the the total power cap. Palpatine is more like his film incarnation though.

This CS represents the most powerful character types that you can have. They are the the total power cap. Palpatine is more like his film incarnation though.
Does he have the combined powers of all of them, or is he slightly weaker due to inexperience?

Souls/Reincarnations:
Arthas
just going to ask how's Palpatine and Arthas on equal footing to a Creator deity.

Does he have the combined powers of all of them, or is he slightly weaker due to inexperience?

It depends on the iteration of the Reincarnation Wars RP we're in. At the moment, since everyone is afraid of me, it's just an example character. He is somewhat weaker than they are but has all the base powers they do.

Also, about the Creator being a deity, while he may strictly be thought of as a deity in Final Fantasy. . .
The Creator Deity of Final Fantasy Four was beaten by seven "mortals". Five main characters and two of his own creations. He isn't so much a deity as much as a powerful creature mistaken for one.

Last edited:
Awesome. If you'd make your CS'es now that would be great, or just shout out for your reincarnations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back