• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Reincarnation (1x1)

Eliteeric

An Epic Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Or, Isekai, if you're a nerd like me.

Recently started watching this new anime by the name of 'Jobless Reincarnation' - and, like most Isekai, the main character was reborn into another world shortly after his unfortunate death. A world full of magical stuff, which is pretty different compared to the one we know and love. The only thing magical about this planet is how fast the internet can get together and screw over a hedge company. #InvestInDogecoin.

Before anything else, let's get the rules over with.
  • As an adult, I'll have to ask for my potential partner to be at least 18.
  • Try to use correct grammar and punctuation. I can overlook the occasional typo, but try not to make it too common.
  • Be willing to play the roles of multiple characters. I already plan on playing at least four main characters, and I'm a hopeless romantic.
  • That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings.
  • Be epic. (Tell me how epic you are in your first message so I know you've read 'em.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
  • This last one isn't much of a rule, but more of a suggestion. If you happen to have any free time on your hands, please do try to give the first episode of the anime I mentioned a quick watch. I'm sure it'll not only inspire some ideas for our story, but also give you a better idea of what I'm trying to write out.

Rules are fairly simple, right? Onto the good stuff.

The setting of this story will take place in a Medieval-Fantasy type world, and I'd like to think of it as a good old game of Dungeons and Dragons in the form of narration; it's gonna get pretty intense. As I've said before, I'll be introducing my characters through the art of reincarnation, so they won't be originally native to the world. You have the choice to do something similar with your characters, but they could always just be native to the planet beforehand. Totally up to you. I'm sure this would spark questions along the lines of, 'What if I step over any plans you have for the world?', or, 'What if I want to add my own little canon into this world?'. Do that. Please, do that. I'm not gonna be the only person putting any effort into this story, after all! That said, however, I would love it if you left all of the Kingdom and Royalty stuff to me. I've got plans for that. Anything else is free game.

Following up on Frequently Asked Questions -
What's the landscape going to be like? I'm planning for there to be a lot more open fields and forests, with some mountain areas that might circle around Kingdoms or other large cities. Maybe a bit more Ocean than Land, compared to Earth.
Will there be monsters/threats? Yes. They'll be fierce, too. You're gonna want some epic adventurers.
What's the end goal to this story? I dunno yet. So far it's just a reason for me to get some of my muse back. I'm sure we'll figure that out in our discussion.
Any other questions, feel free to ask. Hope we can get a discussion started!

Last edited:
Or, Isekai, if you're a nerd like me.

Recently started watching this new anime by the name of 'Jobless Reincarnation' - and, like most Isekai, the main character was reborn into another world shortly after his unfortunate death. A world full of magical stuff, which is pretty different compared to the one we know and love. The only thing magical about this planet is how fast the internet can get together and screw over a hedge company. #InvestInDogecoin.

Before anything else, let's get the rules over with.
  • As an adult, I'll have to ask for my potential partner to be at least 18.
  • Try to use correct grammar and punctuation. I can overlook the occasional typo, but try not to make it too common.
  • Be willing to play the roles of multiple characters. I already plan on playing at least four main characters, and I'm a hopeless romantic.
  • That said, I'll only do MxF and FxF pairings.
  • Be epic. (Tell me how epic you are in your first message so I know you've read 'em.)
  • If you start to lose your muse, or you get bored, please let me know. I'm ghost-friendly, but it'll forever hurt my feelings. That's a joke. But still, let a brother know.
  • Please let me know if you have any triggers. Or dislikes.
  • No one-liners. I can't work with anything less than two paragraphs.
  • This last one isn't much of a rule, but more of a suggestion. If you happen to have any free time on your hands, please do try to give the first episode of the anime I mentioned a quick watch. I'm sure it'll not only inspire some ideas for our story, but also give you a better idea of what I'm trying to write out.

Rules are fairly simple, right? Onto the good stuff.

The setting of this story will take place in a Medieval-Fantasy type world, and I'd like to think of it as a good old game of Dungeons and Dragons in the form of narration; it's gonna get pretty intense. As I've said before, I'll be introducing my characters through the art of reincarnation, so they won't be originally native to the world. You have the choice to do something similar with your characters, but they could always just be native to the planet beforehand. Totally up to you. I'm sure this would spark questions along the lines of, 'What if I step over any plans you have for the world?', or, 'What if I want to add my own little canon into this world?'. Do that. Please, do that. I'm not gonna be the only person putting any effort into this story, after all! That said, however, I would love it if you left all of the Kingdom and Royalty stuff to me. I've got plans for that. Anything else is free game.

Following up on Frequently Asked Questions -
What's the landscape going to be like? I'm planning for there to be a lot more open fields and forests, with some mountain areas that might circle around Kingdoms or other large cities. Maybe a bit more Ocean than Land, compared to Earth.
Will there be monsters/threats? Yes. They'll be fierce, too. You're gonna want some epic adventurers.
What's the end goal to this story? I dunno yet. So far it's just a reason for me to get some of my muse back. I'm sure we'll figure that out in our discussion.
Any other questions, feel free to ask. Hope we can get a discussion started!

I am interested, mind if I send you some Character sheets of my OC's? And from there we can discuss details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back